White Blood, Green Bulge, Blue UP......?

1. White Blood, Green Bulge, Blue UP......?

Hello

I looking in the website of controlled labs and i noticed this products (White Blood, Green Bulge, Blue UP, Orange TRIad) stacked works for "FATLOSS / CUTTING STACKS and STRENGTH / POWER / ENDURANCE / ATHLETE" OK is interesting since i need melt some fat near my house is a popular supplement store with this products in clearance so after pick some i decided to make some research for effectiveness for my goals

any advice or recommendations for Cutting, Strength, and Endurance?

2. I find this particularly helpful:

3. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Hello

I looking in the website of controlled labs and i noticed this products (White Blood, Green Bulge, Blue UP, Orange TRIad) stacked works for "FATLOSS / CUTTING STACKS and STRENGTH / POWER / ENDURANCE / ATHLETE" OK is interesting since i need melt some fat near my house is a popular supplement store with this products in clearance so after pick some i decided to make some research for effectiveness for my goals

any advice or recommendations for Cutting, Strength, and Endurance?
    Make sure to get plenty of rest, and I would include Purple WRAATH.

Alot of times when people cut they lose strength. Purple WRAATH will help you keep your strength and shed fat at the same time.
    •   

4. Great!!!!! I will Destroy the Gym

5. The guy in the shop say me this products is a cow S***T and i say WTF with you
    you only sell ***** products not a Really Hardcore Products like this

the shop i bought this products is Vitamin World ( I HATE THIS SHOP) this is my first time in 4 years that `im not bought NOTHING in this shop so all of the employees there are in a god damn it crack voyage or something like that

6. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    The guy in the shop say me this products is a cow S***T and i say WTF with you

the shop i bought this products is Vitamin World ( I HATE THIS SHOP) this is my first time in 4 years that `im not bought NOTHING in this shop so all of the employees there are in a god damn it crack voyage or something like that
    We have alot of loyal customers around the globe, don't let one guy in a store steer you wrong. The results speak for themselves. Perhaps he does not receive a commission off that one.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    The guy in the shop say me this products is a cow S***T and i say WTF with you

interesting grammer

Similar Forum Threads

1. Green Bulge and White Blood LOG
    By RoidRageX10 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-28-2007, 05:47 AM
  2. white blood/green bulge stack only $34.99 :)
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 11:22 PM
  3. white blood/green bulge stack only $34.99 :)
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 08:31 AM
  4. Green Bulge/White Blood
    By Gstyle24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 01:30 AM
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-13-2005, 03:02 PM