A little help here

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.58%

A little help here

Whats up guys, after alot of research and blogging i have found that controlled labs makes some damn good products.

I am going to hop on orange triad and one or two other things.

I am choosing between white flood and blue gene and purple wrath.

What I am trying to do here is just start getting a better look. I'm 5'7 193 and a pretty good size. I would like to add a few more pounds, maybee get up to 200 and also get the cuts.

Any suggestions are awesome

Thanks

ddb

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ddb08001 View Post
    Whats up guys, after alot of research and blogging i have found that controlled labs makes some damn good products.

I am going to hop on orange triad and one or two other things.

I am choosing between white flood and blue gene and purple wrath.

What I am trying to do here is just start getting a better look. I'm 5'7 193 and a pretty good size. I would like to add a few more pounds, maybee get up to 200 and also get the cuts.

Any suggestions are awesome

Thanks

ddb
    Greetings ddb,

Thank you for your interest and compliments on our products!

Orange TRIad is a great start. How old are you? The first product I would recommend would either be Purple WRAATH. The reason is these will give you the fundamentals for recovery, as well as energy for your workouts. You can then start incorporating other products into the stack as you progress. That way, you will get to know the products (and your body) better.

One thing I want to suggest in the way of training is set your goals for either a) bulking or b) cutting. It is hard to add pounds and shred fat at the same time. It can be done, but it's very very advanced and hard to do. It takes micronutrient details, and alot of experience in how your body reacts to calories, training stimulus, and about 100 other different variables.

My advice to you would be to bulk up about 10-15lbs and then cut it down with a recomp cycle or a cut. You will see progress far quicker by using this method, and also you will get to know how your body reacts (to find a sweet spot for your goals.)

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more Q's.

-RR