Tell us your thoughts

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.6%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Tell us your thoughts

Praises, concerns, product ideas, ingredient information rundowns, anything.

Please place any and all comments, concerns and questions in this thread. We want to hear from you!

Anyone who knows the reputation of Controlled Labs knows how many times we've changed product formulas and various promotions due to customer feedback. We are here FOR YOU.

We're all ears

Thank you,
    Jon (RR) & the Controlled Labs team

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

any plans for new flavours of purple wraath? like apple or raspberry would be awesome!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.6%

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    any plans for new flavours of purple wraath? like apple or raspberry would be awesome!
    Not a bad idea Chub, thank you!

Keep em comin
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I've never been disappointed with your products, but if I were to have some changes these would be them.

Orange Triad capsules!!
    Orange Triad w/ Nicotonic Acid instead of Ins. Hex/Niacinamide
    Orange Triad higher d-gamma tocopherol (maybe gamma, alpha, beta delta)

Maybe a new pre-wo w/ arginine & creatine instead of having to do white blood/flood and green magma/magnitude. Although the counter-point to that is that CL has always stood apart from other companies and dares to be different, and different appears to work for you guy.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.53%

just started a pre-workout stack of White Flood and Purple Wraath, and so far i'm very impressed, especially with PW. Great ingredients/doses! I've always been wanting to find a good AA product to use pre-workout. White Flood keeps me goin as well!! About to start including some green bulge capsules into the mix next week, we'll see how that goes!!
  6. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.7%

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I've never been disappointed with your products, but if I were to have some changes these would be them.

Orange Triad capsules!!
    Orange Triad w/ Nicotonic Acid instead of Ins. Hex/Niacinamide
    Orange Triad higher d-gamma tocopherol (maybe gamma, alpha, beta delta)

Maybe a new pre-wo w/ arginine & creatine instead of having to do white blood/flood and green magma/magnitude. Although the counter-point to that is that CL has always stood apart from other companies and dares to be different, and different appears to work for you guy.
    we just upgraded orange triad, check out the thread in this section
  7. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

would still like to see the b6 from p5p rather than pyridoxine hcl in orange triad. and not really a complaint per se, but moreso i dont really get the 45 day sizing. Either a 30 day so the cost seems cheaper, or a 60/90 day. most other multis come in even month increments
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58%

I tried the Purple Wrath yesterday and couldnt stand the taste (artificial sweetner). I must say though it gave me a killer pump. What about a version using real sugar? It would taste awesome.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    would still like to see the b6 from p5p rather than pyridoxine hcl in orange triad. and not really a complaint per se, but moreso i dont really get the 45 day sizing. Either a 30 day so the cost seems cheaper, or a 60/90 day. most other multis come in even month increments
    You want each bottle to ship with a wheelbarrow?

Anyway, between Blue Gene and Orange Triad, I'm a happy camper.
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.6%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I kinda like the overlap, that way if I'm late putting in my monthly order @ NP, I'll still have some left over.
  11. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.6%

Quote Originally Posted by MorningMetal View Post
    just started a pre-workout stack of White Flood and Purple Wraath, and so far i'm very impressed, especially with PW. Great ingredients/doses! I've always been wanting to find a good AA product to use pre-workout. White Flood keeps me goin as well!! About to start including some green bulge capsules into the mix next week, we'll see how that goes!!
    I still love the Green BULGE ... nothing beats convenience of capsules.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I have yet to try any Controlled Labs products but i'm looking at trying several new products from a couple of companies since i've pretty much used the same thing the whole time. Looking forward to seeing some good results.
  13. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.6%

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I have yet to try any Controlled Labs products but i'm looking at trying several new products from a couple of companies since i've pretty much used the same thing the whole time. Looking forward to seeing some good results.
    Sounds good, Jay! Thanks for stoppin' in! Let me know if there's anything I can help you with / recommend / etc.
    :hot:
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.53%

I was taking a look at Golden Finish, and it seems like a badass protein!! Aminogen and extra Leucine! the only problem/concern I have with it, is that after 2 scoops post workout, it isn't going to last very long. Is there a larger size that's slated to come out?
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.36%

Where do you get the resources for your supplements? I know many of them are lab-created chemicals, but what about say TRIad? Where do the plants, shellfish, enzymes, etc. come from? Explain where, if they are organic, how long after harvest are they processed, if each batch is potency tested, etc. Give us some info on the quality of your supps. Thanks!
  16. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.6%

Quote Originally Posted by MorningMetal View Post
    I was taking a look at Golden Finish, and it seems like a badass protein!! Aminogen and extra Leucine! the only problem/concern I have with it, is that after 2 scoops post workout, it isn't going to last very long. Is there a larger size that's slated to come out?
    Nope. It should be used strictly post workout, and a bulk whey/casein is advised for other periods of time. If you workout every other day it would last more than a month...and that's with 3 scoops, as a full serving is 3 scoops. Hope this helps!!!

It was designed to be an optimal post workout recovery product ... your right... 14g of BCAAs + complex carb mix makes it badass!
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  156 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.39%

I just want to say that purplE wrAAth was a godsend during my wrestling practices, lifting sessions, and even before matches this year. It really helped maintain my endurance, my focus, and keep my muscles from tiring as easily. Thanks alot CL
  18. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.57%

I would like to see CL upgrade blue gene by adding maca, a small amount of divinail, cordyceps, and cissus at 40% instead of 20%.
    doing my own thang!
  19. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.6%

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I would like to see CL upgrade blue gene by adding maca, a small amount of divinail, cordyceps, and cissus at 40% instead of 20%.
    Just curious, have you used Blue Gene yet??
  20. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.6%

Quote Originally Posted by iRishous View Post
    I just want to say that purplE wrAAth was a godsend during my wrestling practices, lifting sessions, and even before matches this year. It really helped maintain my endurance, my focus, and keep my muscles from tiring as easily. Thanks alot CL
    Glad to have helped!
  21. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.57%

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Just curious, have you used Blue Gene yet??
    yessir, and I liked it, I just feel maca, divanil, and cordyceps would make it a great athlete supplement
    doing my own thang!
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.1%

Well I would like to see a green mag reformulated with some geranium extract, a tad bit of caffeine and maybe some citruline malate. I know there is white flood, but I used green mag 5-7 grams pre-workout with great results, and this would make it even more awesome lol. would be great all around supp!
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.36%

RenegadeRows, I think you missed my post
  24. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.6%

Quote Originally Posted by briancogs888 View Post
    RenegadeRows, I think you missed my post
    I saw your question, but I honestly do not know the answer. I forwarded your question to someone who might be able to help. Thanks for the inquiry!
  25. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.6%

Quote Originally Posted by james1 View Post
    Well I would like to see a green mag reformulated with some geranium extract, a tad bit of caffeine and maybe some citruline malate. I know there is white flood, but I used green mag 5-7 grams pre-workout with great results, and this would make it even more awesome lol. would be great all around supp!
    We prefer to keep it stim free so that more people will be able to use it, and moderate/fine tune their stimulant intake with other things.

There's so many things that have stims in them now adays, it's good to be able to have something that doesn't...

But thank you for your thoughts & ideas... I too love Geranium
  26. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.6%

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    yessir, and I liked it, I just feel maca, divanil, and cordyceps would make it a great athlete supplement
    True... I could think of some other things to throw in it too. Perhaps we should make the ultimate product... serving size: 19 tablets
  27. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.7%

Quote Originally Posted by briancogs888 View Post
    Where do you get the resources for your supplements? I know many of them are lab-created chemicals, but what about say TRIad? Where do the plants, shellfish, enzymes, etc. come from? Explain where, if they are organic, how long after harvest are they processed, if each batch is potency tested, etc. Give us some info on the quality of your supps. Thanks!
    every extract/ingredient has a different answer. however our products are manufactured in a gmp for sport facility, which is regulated by the nsf and nnfa, so you can be assured the products are of the highest quality and that no hormones are manufactured in the facility, so no chance of anything being mixed with a hormonal.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.36%

So you are saying that you don't know where those individual extracts and ingredients come from, or whether they are organic, or how long they sit before they are processed? You still didn't answer whether each batch is tested. I understand that the facility is certified, and that GMP requirements in NSF/ANSI Standard 173 Section 8 states that the product contains what it says it contains, but how do we know that it wasn't just that one batch that they tested that contains the proper potency?
  29. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

for gmp certification each batch has to test within 10% of label requirements of each ingredient.
  30. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.57%

True... I could think of some other things to throw in it too. Perhaps we should make the ultimate product... serving size: 19 tablets
    LOL, I would prefer more than 19 tablets LOL, not another Prime LOL
    doing my own thang!
  31. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.1%

We prefer to keep it stim free so that more people will be able to use it, and moderate/fine tune their stimulant intake with other things.

There's so many things that have stims in them now adays, it's good to be able to have something that doesn't...

But thank you for your thoughts & ideas... I too love Geranium
    hmm um well you could add Divanil to blue up , or add Icarrin to the blue stim complex. or add phenyl ethyl amine to the REDuction P.M. just random ideas .
  32. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I'd like to see a better tasting golden finish Perhaps a bit sweeter, with a stronger pineapple/tropical flavouring.
  33. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.6%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I'd like to see a better tasting golden finish Perhaps a bit sweeter, with a stronger pineapple/tropical flavouring.
    Interesting... I think GFH tastes awesome, but that's just me! You think it should be sweeter?
  34. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%

Interesting... I think GFH tastes awesome, but that's just me! You think it should be sweeter?
    Yea, but perhaps this is just proof I've develop a sweet tooth Adding a pineapple taste to GFH would be pretty cool
  35. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%

One more thing; any chance of switching the CoQ10 in White Flood --> Idebenone or Ubiquinol ?
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  156 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.39%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    One more thing; any chance of switching the CoQ10 in White Flood --> Idebenone or Ubiquinol ?
    yes exactly what I was thinking, I'm also curious of the function of GABA in the REDuction AM formula
  37. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.6%

Quote Originally Posted by iRishous View Post
    yes exactly what I was thinking, I'm also curious of the function of GABA in the REDuction AM formula
    This is from the FAQ:

When combined with the stimulants in our exclusive formula, users report a very unique effect that must be experienced to believe, due to enhanced neuron firing in the brain. Users report focused, calm, energy without the jitters often associated with stimulant products of the past. GABA has also been shown to boost post-workout growth hormone levels and enhance fat metabolism (more research is needed on the exact mechanism of action).
    Basically it was added as a compliment to the stimulants, we put something that makes the energy from the rest of the formula a calm, focused energy, rather than jittery / palpatations.

Hope this helps
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.57%

idk if my body just didnt react to it, but i think green bulge should be dosed higher.
  39. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.6%

Quote Originally Posted by eggnog631 View Post
    idk if my body just didnt react to it, but i think green bulge should be dosed higher.
    How's your water intake???
    Theres enough creatine in there ... it should work
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post

^^interested^^^

Similar Forum Threads

1. thoughts on this for PCT
    By lou38 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 06:36 PM
  2. Some Thoughts
    By T-Bone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 05:44 PM
  3. Your thoughts...
    By surferph34 in forum Anabolics