Received my samples as well!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Received my samples as well!

I will post more when I take them what I think, ( as far as i can tell from one sample haha)

2. Registered User
    Answers

Can't wait to hear your feedback !!!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

The Feedback is here. Since I cannot really say how effective it, (because I only took one sample) i will try my hardest.

Green MAG- Mixability was great. 10/10
    Taste was good. 10/10 Mixed in 8oz water. Next time will probably mix in 6oz.
    Overall my endurance seemed pretty well at the gym. If I was not on a tight budget this semester at school I probably would buy some Green Mag.

White Flood-Not a big fan of capsule supplements. Was not that impressed by white flood capsules. Did not feel the beta alanine rush that i usually do when taking a Beta Alanine supplement. Was however focused at the gym and my endurance was good. If I were to buy white flood I would purchase the powder form.

Those are my two thoughts on the samples I received. Thank you for sending them!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    The Feedback is here. Since I cannot really say how effective it, (because I only took one sample) i will try my hardest.

Green MAG- Mixability was great. 10/10
    Taste was good. 10/10 Mixed in 8oz water. Next time will probably mix in 6oz.
    Overall my endurance seemed pretty well at the gym. If I was not on a tight budget this semester at school I probably would buy some Green Mag.

White Flood-Not a big fan of capsule supplements. Was not that impressed by white flood capsules. Did not feel the beta alanine rush that i usually do when taking a Beta Alanine supplement. Was however focused at the gym and my endurance was good. If I were to buy white flood I would purchase the powder form.

Those are my two thoughts on the samples I received. Thank you for sending them!
    Thank you for your feedback!!! All in all seems like it worked out well for you!!!

PS the tabs are good for people who prefer a light BA flush, as it provides more of a 'drip' as Volcom stated in his powder vs tabs comparison
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

yeah i figured that, sounds weird but for some reason i like the flush feeling haha.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    yeah i figured that, sounds weird but for some reason i like the flush feeling haha.
    I do as well!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SAMPLES: Free Torrent samples coming soon...
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 09:13 AM
  2. For those who received Adrenaline samples
    By GeneraSupps in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 02:33 PM