Recieved my samples - AnabolicMinds.com

Recieved my samples

1. Registered User

Recieved my samples

K so far i've tried:

Reduction (black caps): I felt relaxed and definitely got to sleep easier

Purple Wrath: I'm not a lemonade guy never have been so ya this one didn't do it for me in the flavour department, i do like the ingredient profile though so it's the grape i'd go with.

Green Magnitude: LOVED the flavour and i believe a local nutrition store is bringing it in soon so i'll pick up a tub

I still have to try the Reduction red caps and the White flood, thanks again for the samples.

Reduction (red caps): So i took these about 45 minutes ago, i have that adrenalin rush that i'd get from the ECA stack but i don't quite feel cracked out if that makes sense, my mood is good and I can feel my temperature is up, but ya best way to describe it is i feel like i wanna run to the gym just loads of energy, i like this but i think it would be a bit too much for me at times while going to school as i think sitting still would be hard, lol.
    Last edited by CHAPS; 01-17-2009 at 12:28 PM.

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    K so far i've tried:

Purple Wrath: I'm not a lemonade guy never have been so ya this one didn't do it for me in the flavour department, i do like the ingredient profile though so it's the grape i'd go with.

Green Magnitude: LOVED the flavour and i believe a local nutrition store is bringing it in soon so i'll pick up a tub

I still have to try the Reduction red caps and the White flood, thanks again for the samples.

Reduction (red caps): So i took these about 45 minutes ago, i have that adrenalin rush that i'd get from the ECA stack but i don't quite feel cracked out if that makes sense, my mood is good and I can feel my temperature is up, but ya best way to describe it is i feel like i wanna run to the gym just loads of energy, i like this but i think it would be a bit too much for me at times while going to school as i think sitting still would be hard, lol.
    Awesome review chaps, thanks for the feedback brother. Glad you liked the products
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Awesome review chaps, thanks for the feedback brother. Glad you liked the products
    I like your avatar, i finished the Dark Tower series about 2months ago i read the back to back, it sucks now that they are over .
    •   

4. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I like your avatar, i finished the Dark Tower series about 2months ago i read the back to back, it sucks now that they are over .
    That takes some determination ... I usually start to fall asleep after the middle books lol
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

mega reps for The Gunslinger! I thought the last book was kinda sucky at the end though.
  6. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM

K so far i've tried:

awesome, thanks for posting up your feedback

Similar Forum Threads

1. SAMPLES: Free Torrent samples coming soon...
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 09:13 AM
  2. Recieved my V2 WF,GM,PW!!
    By Lander in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 07:20 PM
  3. Recieved samples, and decide to give a review.
    By bombBoogie in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 11:53 PM
  4. First ever samples recieved
    By bombBoogie in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-13-2007, 12:37 PM