Recieved my samples

1. Recieved my samples

K so far i've tried:

Reduction (black caps): I felt relaxed and definitely got to sleep easier

Purple Wrath: I'm not a lemonade guy never have been so ya this one didn't do it for me in the flavour department, i do like the ingredient profile though so it's the grape i'd go with.

Green Magnitude: LOVED the flavour and i believe a local nutrition store is bringing it in soon so i'll pick up a tub

I still have to try the Reduction red caps and the White flood, thanks again for the samples.

Reduction (red caps): So i took these about 45 minutes ago, i have that adrenalin rush that i'd get from the ECA stack but i don't quite feel cracked out if that makes sense, my mood is good and I can feel my temperature is up, but ya best way to describe it is i feel like i wanna run to the gym just loads of energy, i like this but i think it would be a bit too much for me at times while going to school as i think sitting still would be hard, lol.
    Last edited by CHAPS; 01-17-2009 at 01:28 PM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    K so far i've tried:

Purple Wrath: I'm not a lemonade guy never have been so ya this one didn't do it for me in the flavour department, i do like the ingredient profile though so it's the grape i'd go with.

Green Magnitude: LOVED the flavour and i believe a local nutrition store is bringing it in soon so i'll pick up a tub

I still have to try the Reduction red caps and the White flood, thanks again for the samples.

Reduction (red caps): So i took these about 45 minutes ago, i have that adrenalin rush that i'd get from the ECA stack but i don't quite feel cracked out if that makes sense, my mood is good and I can feel my temperature is up, but ya best way to describe it is i feel like i wanna run to the gym just loads of energy, i like this but i think it would be a bit too much for me at times while going to school as i think sitting still would be hard, lol.
    Awesome review chaps, thanks for the feedback brother. Glad you liked the products
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Awesome review chaps, thanks for the feedback brother. Glad you liked the products
    I like your avatar, i finished the Dark Tower series about 2months ago i read the back to back, it sucks now that they are over .

4. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    I like your avatar, i finished the Dark Tower series about 2months ago i read the back to back, it sucks now that they are over .
    That takes some determination ... I usually start to fall asleep after the middle books lol

5. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    mega reps for The Gunslinger! I thought the last book was kinda sucky at the end though.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    K so far i've tried:

awesome, thanks for posting up your feedback
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SAMPLES: Free Torrent samples coming soon...
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 10:13 AM
  2. free r4w samples and Coq DIESEL samples
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 07:15 PM
  3. Recieved my V2 WF,GM,PW!!
    By Lander in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 08:20 PM
  4. Recieved samples, and decide to give a review.
    By bombBoogie in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-19-2007, 12:53 AM
  5. First ever samples recieved
    By bombBoogie in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-13-2007, 01:37 PM