* Maximizes lean muscle mass gains
* Maximizes fat loss
* Enhances recovery
* Increases athletic performance
* Increases strength
* Increases endurance
* Increases energy
* Increases focus

For the write-up see Bodybuilding.com - Controlled Labs Purple Wraath - New And Improved Flavor! On sale now!.

Smell: 5/10. The Purple Wraath powder smelt faintly like lemons, with a hint of something else. It wasn't the most pleasant smell, but not entirely bland or off-putting.

Taste: 5/10. I DON'T like lemonade, which is why I did not particularly like the taste of Purple Wraath. However, taste is not something that really concerns me if a product WORKS.

Solubility: 4/10. Not very mixable at all. I was stirring and shaking for OVER a minute (in water), and there were STILL clumps of undissolved Purple Wraath when I drank it.

Muscle Mass Gains: N/A. I only used one serving. I would have to use this over an extended period of time, either as a standalone (alongside my staples) or with supplements that I already know (and correct diet and training, of course), to say whether or not using Purple Wraath aids in muscle mass gains (when bulking) or maintenance of muscle mass (when cutting).

Fat Loss: N/A. I only used one serving. I would have to use this over an extended period of time, either as a standalone (alongside my staples) or with supplements that I already know (and correct diet and training, of course), to say whether or not using Purple Wraath helps with fat loss.

Recovery: 9.5/10. My recovery is usually pretty good. However, considering that this was my fifth resistance session this week, I was not as shattered between exercises as I would normally have been (or what I was earlier in the week). I finished my resistance session and went on to do some HIIT cardio, something I have only ever done ONCE (and that was earlier this week) after a resistance session (I have actually only ever done cardio THREE times EVER before AFTER lifting weights!) My resistance session was only 25 minutes, though, instead of the usual 45-60+ minute-sessions that I do.

Athletic Performance: N/A. I only used one serving. I would have to use this over an extended period of time, either as a standalone (alongside my staples) or with supplements that I already know (and correct diet and training, of course), to say whether or not using Purple Wraath improves athletic performance.

Strength: N/A. The focus of this session was NOT on strength, but more on the cardiovascular system.

Endurance: 9/10. My endurance is fairly high as it is withOUT supplements, so any supplements will only enhance it a little (over an EXTENDED period of time).

Energy: 8/10. I had the energy for my resistance session today. However, most of my energy to get through I attribute predominantly to RPM.

Focus: 8/10. I have good focus when doing resistance sessions. Today I had the maddest migraine from the second set of my circuit onwards, and to concentrate past the pain was something I was able to do.

Overall: 8.0/10. I would need to run this for a longer period of time, to notice any effects.

Would I use it again? Yes. Only because it is a solid product (solid formula) that has been recommended by those whom I know KNOW their stuff about supplements.

Would I recommend? I only used one serving. I would wait until AFTER I had done a longer run (i.e. 3-4 weeks) of Purple Wraath and seen what experience/effects I had during that, before I could say whether or not I would recommend it.

This review is also available in my thread (post #588) in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/104462-restoring-rosie-calls-20.html[/url.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Wow, another great review Rosie!!! thank you!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've heard great things, great things about Purple Wraath - as soon as Renegade Rows cuts me a great deal I'll be buying some ;-)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've heard great things, great things about Purple Wraath - as soon as Renegade Rows cuts me a great deal I'll be buying some ;-)
Yes, so have I. Which is why I ordered a sample to try. A sample is rather limited, though, and certainly NOT enough (as I said) to really notice any effects (I certainly didn't notice effects immediately, as I did with RPM). But, will give it a good run sometime, and see how that goes.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, so have I. Which is why I ordered a sample to try. A sample is rather limited, though, and certainly NOT enough (as I said) to really notice any effects (I certainly didn't notice effects immediately, as I did with RPM). But, will give it a good run sometime, and see how that goes.
Agreed - you need a bunch of samples really. Like AN - they have been very generous in the past :thumbsup:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Agreed - you need a bunch of samples really. Like AN - they have been very generous in the past :thumbsup:
LOL. If I think a product is worth a shot (and will actually do what it says it does) I will buy a tub or bottle to use. A sample can't hurt, though (even if just for initial impressions) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.