Controlled Labs STARTER PACKS #2 (GM, PW and WF Tabs) - AnabolicMinds.com

Controlled Labs STARTER PACKS #2 (GM, PW and WF Tabs)

  1. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,877
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    9322

    Controlled Labs STARTER PACKS #2 (GM, PW and WF Tabs)


    only $14.99 plus shipping for a weeks worth of each. Now you can try for a good length of time before committing to a purchase on bb.com or simply buy them when you need to travel and dont want to bring a whole tub with you:

    The Starter Pack includes 7 single serving packets of the following 3 products: Green MAGNitude (Sour Green Apple), Purple Wraath (Purple Lemonade) and White Flood (Tablets)

    Controlled Labs


    this is in addition to the other starter pack we have: 7 single serving packets of the following 3 products: Green MAGNitude (Sour Green Apple), Purple Wraath (Purple Lemonade) and REDuction (AM/PM)

    Controlled Labs

  2. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    191394

    Great Deal!!!!!!!!!!!

  3. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    191394


    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,976
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    511000

    damn great deal ..i would but i have 2 tubs of green mag sittin around plus a 90serving tub of purple wraath untouched lol
    S.n.S team member

  5. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    191394

    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    damn great deal ..i would but i have 2 tubs of green mag sittin around plus a 90serving tub of purple wraath untouched lol
    Prepared for the winter !!!

  6. Senior Member
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,976
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    511000

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Prepared for the winter !!!
    exactly got em stashed away .. bc 2009 ima limit my self to ph ..and be heavy on controlled labs and musclepharm products ..my 2 fav companies.
    S.n.S team member

  7. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,877
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    9322

    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    exactly got em stashed away .. bc 2009 ima limit my self to ph ..and be heavy on controlled labs and musclepharm products ..my 2 fav companies.
    thanks for your support. have you tried the white flood tablets yet?

  8. Senior Member
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,976
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    511000

    Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    thanks for your support. have you tried the white flood tablets yet?
    nope i havent .. i saw the sample thread .. im already registered on CL forums ..so ima hit up the samples and see how they work out .. i am following JOHN's log and seems to be doing what im looking for in workout
    S.n.S team member

  9. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    191394

    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    nope i havent .. i saw the sample thread .. im already registered on CL forums ..so ima hit up the samples and see how they work out .. i am following JOHN's log and seems to be doing what im looking for in workout
    Definitely!!!!
    :dl:

  10. New Member
    BigDawg99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    76

    White Flood Tablets Rock..I tried the sample i received and had a Great workout with a Great pump..I have tried alot of No Products and White Flood Tablets worked great..Thanks Controlled Labs

  11. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,877
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    9322

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg99 View Post
    White Flood Tablets Rock..I tried the sample i received and had a Great workout with a Great pump..I have tried alot of No Products and White Flood Tablets worked great..Thanks Controlled Labs
    glad to hear it and please help spread the word

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Controlled Labs STARTER PACKS #2 (GM, PW and WF Tabs)
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 10:06 AM
  2. CL Starter Packs!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 04:34 PM
  3. CL Starter Packs!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 08:25 PM
  4. Controlled Labs...
    By Alpine in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 12:46 PM
  5. Meso Labs 10mg tabs OR the AMT 5mg tabs?
    By Campeon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-02-2003, 09:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in