Givin' some love and recognition to CL!

  1. Givin' some love and recognition to CL!


    Just to let everyone know I got my manager at the new supp. shop I work at to order the controlled labs line! Its a mom and pop shop so we have all the say in what we carry!

    I haven't sold any yet but I will def. be pushing it, and spreading the CONTROLLED LABS goodness to all tha austin lifters!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jonnyjames View Post
    Just to let everyone know I got my manager at the new supp. shop I work at to order the controlled labs line! Its a mom and pop shop so we have all the say in what we carry!

    I haven't sold any yet but I will def. be pushing it, and spreading the CONTROLLED LABS goodness to all tha austin lifters!
    :good::clean::dl:

  3. Great stuff man!!! Glad to hear!!!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    awesome, what is the name of the store?
    It's a smoothie/supplement shop called city blends. We only sell products that we know work. We also sell a wide selection of prohormones, and give people good information on them before they purchase them. (also not selling to the underage!) Something that no supplement shop in austin does. Right now we are only carrying Purple Wraath and White Flood but if sales go well we will be carrying much more CL products!!!

    Me and the manager popped open a container of white flood today and greatly enjoyed it during our workout!

    If anyone is interested in stopping by and checking us out, the location is below!
    City Blends Cafe
    2400 S Ih 35
    Round Rock, TX 78681

    We are right next to gold's gym!

  5. That's awesome, too bad I'm not in that area.
    Do "YALL" get alot of business from Gold's?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jonnyjames View Post
    It's a smoothie/supplement shop called city blends. We only sell products that we know work. We also sell a wide selection of prohormones, and give people good information on them before they purchase them. (also not selling to the underage!) Something that no supplement shop in austin does. Right now we are only carrying Purple Wraath and White Flood but if sales go well we will be carrying much more CL products!!!

    Me and the manager popped open a container of white flood today and greatly enjoyed it during our workout!

    If anyone is interested in stopping by and checking us out, the location is below!
    City Blends Cafe
    2400 S Ih 35
    Round Rock, TX 78681

    We are right next to gold's gym!
    awesome, you should pick up green magnitude too to complete the trifecta

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    awesome, you should pick up green magnitude too to complete the trifecta
    The Trifecta of Hugeness!!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Givin' props. NP/AM is the BEST
    By mattikus in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-20-2008, 04:16 PM
  2. The midwest getting some recognition.....
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 07:20 PM
  3. Chimps Outperform Humans in Recognition
    By Mulletsoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2007, 07:25 PM
  4. Homeless "Hero" Arrested While Seeking Recognition
    By Jayhawkk in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-01-2007, 01:19 PM
  5. Face Recognition
    By TheUnlikelyToad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 06:13 PM
Log in
Log in