Who Has It Easier - Bulkers Or Cutters? - AnabolicMinds.com
    • Who Has It Easier - Bulkers Or Cutters?

By Mike Simone Men's Fitness

There’s no questioning the hard work and commitment of each—but which training style is more hardcore?

At the gym, one man is soaking wet, out of breath and bouncing from machine to machine, while the other is half ****ed over the garbage can after a nauseating set of squats. On the field, one barrels over everything in his path, while the other runs like the wind. At the dinner table, one plate is overstuffed, while the other looks like rations from an underfunded soup kitchen. Both men undergo vastly different diet and training, but who takes the rougher road—the bulker or the cutter?

BULKERS HAVE IT EASIER

Cutters: Have to stick to a strict diet of veggies and protein-rich foods like chicken, turkey and fish, while making sure not to overindulge in dense carbohydrates.
      Bulkers: Can leisurely hit the gym, crush weights then go out with their friends without worrying about the calorie content of a six pack and half a large pizza.
      Cutters: Can’t skip a day of cardio, or they run the risk of leaving 600 calories unburned.
      Bulkers: Will take the day off with no remorse, eat up, rest and watch their muscles grow.
      Cutters: Have to place special orders at restaurants like “dress on the side” or “hold the mayo.”
      Bulkers: Say, “I’ll have a cheese burger. You know what, make it nine."
      Cutters: Have to sweat like hell doing high-intensity training, including supersets and circuits.
      Bulkers: Can enjoy two-minute rest periods of straight chillin'.
      Cutters: Are worn down, tired and often lethargic from the lack of food.
      Bulkers: Sleep like grizzly bears with Third-World nations worth of calories in surplus.

CUTTERS HAVE IT EASIER

Bulkers: Plow massive amounts of food, resulting in uncomfortable gas and stomach aches.
      Cutters: Eat dinner on a tapas dish, are done in under five minutes and can **** without a roll cage.
      Bulkers: Spend hours in a dressing room trying to find clothes that fit normally.
      Cutters: Can borrow clothes from their girlfriends in a pinch.
      Bulkers: Live in the weight room and have nightmares about squats.
      Cutters: Casually bat weights and cardio equipment around like kittens.
      Bulkers: Pass up all fun outdoor activity for fear of burning too many calories.
      Cutters: Can run around all day long.
      Bulkers: Spend hours sweating through intense training and everyone thinks they're fat.
      Cutters: The Situation made $5 million last year for lifting up his shirt. 'Nuff said.

Source: http://www.mensfitness.com/lifestyle...-got-it-easier
      Comments 6 Comments
        evandem27 -
        Lol the cutters have it easier made me giggle, fun use of words!
        gotta get big -
        Although I agree bulking is easier, I still prefer a more structured approach to my offseason.
        Daycrawler -
        Originally Posted by gotta get big View Post
        Although I agree bulking is easier, I still prefer a more structured approach to my offseason.
        Lean bulkers have it hard..

If I dirty bulked, ****. It'd be fast food all day.
        btdt21 -
        A better article would b ecto vs meso it's no doubt it's easier to put weight on but who is it easier to put quality mass on for? Answer that?
        gotta get big -
        Haha I'd love to gain another 10, however its a ***** to diet off, then im keeping what after a cut? Lol been there, fun stuffing my face minus the whole obesity thing lol. Would love to read about the mental challenges we all face while bulking and cutting.
        serave -
        There is no doubt that bulking is much harder. You can easily loose 1 pound of fat in 2 weeks, on the other hand if you can gain 1 pound of LBM let in 2 weeks let me know how :D Gaining 5 pounds in 2 weeks is really easy, but most of it is going to be fat.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.