Great way to enjoy a classic meal with way less calories, tons of protein and virtually no guilt. Less than 350 calories!
- 5oz raw shrimp (peeled, deveined)
- fresh parsley
- cumin, garlic, pepper (choice of other seasonings)
- red onions
- bell peppers
- whole wheat bread or Ezekiel Food for Life Bread
- goat cheese
- Place peeled shrimp with seasonings and parsley into a food processor.
- Pulse blend the mixture but do NOT blend. It should be chunky and sticky. Remove from food processor.
- Add in diced onions and bell peppers (if desired).
- Lightly spray a skillet with Kelapo Coconut Oil and cook the patty until it is brown on both sides. It will cook quickly so careful not to let it burn.
- Assemble the burger.
- Smash it in your face. Boom.
Approx macros: 334 calories, 37g protein, 30g carbs, 6g fat.