Possible Risks Of Testosterone Replacement - AnabolicMinds.com
    • Possible Risks Of Testosterone Replacement

by Will Brink Brinkzone

“Low T” or testosterone deficiency syndrome is a very popular topic these days, with men getting prescriptions for injections, gels, patches, and other T replacement options.

But is it safe? Are there side effects? What are the possible negatives to treatment of Low T? I cover what most medical professionals fail to tell you!

See more at: http://www.brinkzone.com/general-fit....1DKJKYLm.dpuf
      Comments 14 Comments
        Viking23 -
        The video only talked about one side effect. And its not even health related.
        kisaj -
        Far more health issue with having low test then getting it fixed.
        rhoadx -
        Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
        agreed. had low test for almost two years. worst period of my life horrible depression, extreme lack of energy, weakness, no libido. got tested and had total test of 76 after treating for some time i finally feel good agian and have none of the negative symptoms i mentioned above. Besides... its a mens health study, that should be enough to discredit it lol.
        lexmuscle -
        ^^^
        pappybay -
        Risk and reward with everything in life......
        Rdcopps -
        I often wonder if I have low test. I'm 38 and often have no energy. I feel like I'm in a state of perpetual sluggishness. I dont even want to talk about depression! I'd like to get tested but I don't think my insurance would cover it. Of course I guess it would be worth the money to find out what's going on with me.
        kisaj -
        You can go to an independent lab and get test checked for about $60. Even if not, it's still worth it to go to your doc and pay their fees, which looking at my last statement, was about $200.
        Rdcopps -
        You can go to an independent lab and get test checked for about $60. Even if not, it's still worth it to go to your doc and pay their fees, which looking at my last statement, was about $200.
        I'll have to look into that. Thought it would be much higher.
        lexmuscle -
        Originally Posted by Rdcopps View Post

I'll have to look into that. Thought it would be much higher.
        Go to privatemdlabs.com, order the female hormone profile test (and choose where you'd like to have your blood drawn). Also, look up their 15% off discount code on google. Post your results in the anti-aging forum (you'll get the results within a couple days) and we'll point you in the right direction.
        Rdcopps -
        Thanks for the info! I'll check it out.
        fishfan -
        Originally Posted by Rdcopps View Post
        Thanks for the info! I'll check it out.
        There are a lot of clinics that will do the blood work for free as long as you buy their supplements. I have an appt this week to get my blood work checked. At 41 I feel extremely tired all the time and want to know what is going on internally. It's definitely worth it to feel better. I look forward to feeling better soon, hopefully.
        lexmuscle -
        Originally Posted by fishfan View Post

There are a lot of clinics that will do the blood work for free as long as you buy their supplements. I have an appt this week to get my blood work checked. At 41 I feel extremely tired all the time and want to know what is going on internally. It's definitely worth it to feel better. I look forward to feeling better soon, hopefully.
        I doubt insurance will pay for anti-aging clinics though. Best to either get your own blood work and go from there, or find a good endo who is willing to work with you.
        fishfan -
        Agreed. It's not a procedure that is covered by insurance. Here in S Fla. there are so many clinics that offer free lab services if you agree to purchase their products. They offer $150 HRT with all labs, Dr's visits, etc so it's pretty much a no brainer if it means making you feel better.
        lexmuscle -
        Originally Posted by fishfan View Post
        Agreed. It's not a procedure that is covered by insurance. Here in S Fla. there are so many clinics that offer free lab services if you agree to purchase their products. They offer $150 HRT with all labs, Dr's visits, etc so it's pretty much a no brainer if it means making you feel better.
        That's impressive, the clinics here charge thousands! But through my insurance it's $20 for 3 200mg testosterone enanthate vials.