IGF-1 In Energy Drink??? - AnabolicMinds.com
    • IGF-1 In Energy Drink???

By Hank Shultz Nutra Ingredients USA

A Florida company has launched a bio-identical form of a human growth hormone metabolite in a sublingual shot and is marketing it as an energy product.

DNA Sports Performance Lab, located in South Beach, FL, is a nutraceutical research and development facility and sports science performance diagnosis institute that develops pharmaceuticals like bio-indentical testosterone products and injectible forms of HGH in addition to its new nutraceutical.

The new product, called Bio-Identical Sublingual Nutraceutical Energy Enhancer, mimics the form of the metabolite of HGH in the body, called IGF-1. This form of the substance avoids some of the products that users of HGH can experience, said Neiman Nix, founder and director of product development for the company. Standard methods of delivering HGH benefits can, according to Nix, damage a user’s telomeres, the “end caps” of DNA strands that protect the strands during cell division.

“The biggest drawback on HGH comes from the telomeres. When you take HGH in its injectable form, it is not bio-identical to the body so the telomeres start to break. So you age faster on the inside even though you look better on the outside,” Nix told NutraIngredients-USA.

“When you take IGF 1, it starts to rebuild those bases so you can regenerate much faster. IGF-1 is derived in its natural form from deer antlers. We have farm up in Idaho where we have thousands of deer and we shave their antlers down about once a week,” he said.

Drawbacks to HGH

HGH has been used by bodybuilders because it reportedly increases muscle mass (though not necessarily strength) and decreases fat. Some controversial health effects that users have experienced, according to the company, include increased heart arrhythmia and chemical unbalancing.

Nix, who was a professional baseball player, said the new energy enhancer can provide sports performance benefits similar to HGH. But the company is aiming it at the general public as a sublingual energy product in a 5 ml dose.

“As an energy enhancer it is more for night life. For me it is an alternative for alcohol. We want to produce energy. With energy we can whatever we want with our body.”
      Comments 20 Comments
        murk01 -
        is this fo'real?
        Bruiser76 -
        Yup. I contacted the company and they're taking orders now. The product won't be available until January.
        TheRage1 -
        Originally Posted by Bruiser76 View Post
        Yup. I contacted the company and they're taking orders now. The product won't be available until January.
        So it has igf1 in it
        murk01 -
        is that effective in a drink???
        THOR 70 -
        I'm sure they know what try are doing but I've never been aware of any oral peptides...this is interesting
        THOR 70 -
        Or sublingual I mean...
        aceroni -
        u wot m8
        Lacrossedude6 -
        Sublingual iGF-1 at an efficient dose???? How so?vb subd
        Grambo -
        Um if I am reading it correct they are just using deer antler velvet...... coolstory
        superbeast668 -
        Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
        Um if I am reading it correct they are just using deer antler velvet...... coolstory
        That's exactly what it is.
        jamesm11 -
        Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

That's exactly what it is.
        Ahahaha waste of $
        Spaniard -
        I was all like "OOOOMMMMMMGGGGGG" and then read that dear antler part and was all like "whaaaaaaaa???:(....
        TheRage1 -
        Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
        I was all like "OOOOMMMMMMGGGGGG" and then read that dear antler part and was all like "whaaaaaaaa???:(....
        Lmfaoooo
        DNASportsLab -
        We will be taking preorders for the January's release date. Thanks to everyone for their support.
        DocAnderson -
        I am very intrigued with a sublingual energy additive. I suppose by getting it into your blood stream similar to IV you will feel the effects faster. I here that velvet antler extract is extremely powerful when taken sublingually at over 1000 mg per serving. This is like a super charged form of growth hormone. The problem is most companies producing deer antler velvet have around 5 to 10 mg and it comes in a spray. It is my understanding that DNA sports lab in Miami is the major manufacturer for stem cell therapy procedures used on many hi profile athletes. I have also read that they compound testosterone and all of their pharmaceuticals are bio-identical, which is key.
        I am interested in trying this sublingual out as soon as it comes to market. If my understanding is correct just the raw materials in IGF-1 are extremely costly, so i'm sure with the combination of an extremely concentrated growth factor compound combined with bioactive amino acids you are definitely going to feel a significant abundance of energy... Really surprised no other companies have come out with a sublingual energy supplement, as it makes perfect sense. Maybe it is just too expensive to mass produce.
        TheRage1 -
        Originally Posted by DocAnderson View Post
        I am very intrigued with a sublingual energy additive. I suppose by getting it into your blood stream similar to IV you will feel the effects faster. I here that velvet antler extract is extremely powerful when taken sublingually at over 1000 mg per serving. This is like a super charged form of growth hormone. The problem is most companies producing deer antler velvet have around 5 to 10 mg and it comes in a spray. It is my understanding that DNA sports lab in Miami is the major manufacturer for stem cell therapy procedures used on many hi profile athletes. I have also read that they compound testosterone and all of their pharmaceuticals are bio-identical, which is key.
        I am interested in trying this sublingual out as soon as it comes to market. If my understanding is correct just the raw materials in IGF-1 are extremely costly, so i'm sure with the combination of an extremely concentrated growth factor compound combined with bioactive amino acids you are definitely going to feel a significant abundance of energy... Really surprised no other companies have come out with a sublingual energy supplement, as it makes perfect sense. Maybe it is just too expensive to mass produce.
        I concur. Is def something worth a try for the least.
        superbeast668 -
        Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post

Ahahaha waste of $
        That too.
        Grambo -
        I smell something fishy in the above comments.....
        rhgunner -
        $215.00 per 30ml bottle approx. 30-40 day supply
        TooBig4u -
        Anybody tried this stuff??