Full Body TRX Workout - AnabolicMinds.com
    • Full Body TRX Workout

By MIKE SIMONE Men's Fitness

If you've been pounding away at the weights or putting in the mileage being a road runner, it might just be time for a little change.

Grab a TRX and give this 25-minute, multi-purpose full body workout a try. You'll work the entire body and hit muscle fibers in a way free weights, machines or cables don't.

Professional model, former UFC fighter, training correspondent to HUMANFITPROJECT and owner of Drench Fitness boutique in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Adam Von Rothfelder shares one his favorite routines.

This workout should take a total of 20-25 minutes.

MOVE ONE: TRX Chest Press

The TRX Chest Press will target the chest, shoulders, triceps and activate the core.
      Complete 5 sets of 15-20 repetitions
      Rest 15-30 seconds between sets

MOVE TWO: TRX Horizontal Single Hand Row

The TRX Horizontal Single Hand Row will target the the back, rear deltoids/shoulders and activate the core.

MOVE THREE: TRX Single Hand Skull Crusher

The TRX Single Hand Skull Crusher will target the the triceps, forearms and activate the core.

MOVE FOUR: TRX Single Hand Bicep Curl

The TRX Single Hand Bicep Curl will target the biceps, forearms and activate the obliques/core.

Source: http://www.mensfitness.com/training/...dy-trx-circuit
      Comments 6 Comments
        BLaQz -
        That's not exactly full body...
        Wrivest -
        ^^ what he said! Just because you write "will activate your core" along with a workout doesn't make it full body.
        OnionKnight -
        i read "mens fitness" in the title and knew this would be stupid

but then they claimed full body with no lower body work. good job there mr mma fighter douchebag
        TheMovement -
        Love the TRX system, hate this poor example of an article... Def should have been better
        BLaQz -
        I trained my first clients of the night using the TRX straps... The 30mins consisted of 9 exercises, & that was only for the upper body...

The reason I mention this is because I look to these articles for useful information that can possibly help improve what I do, or teach me something new... This was a waste of my time...
        chedapalooza -
        Slight isometric work on the legs.. Def not full jbody.. Thinking about doing a trx deload week soon