By Robert dos Remedios, C.S.C.S. Men's Health
A high-intensity interval routine like this can burn away fat and pack on muscle, says its creator, Robert dos Remedios, C.S.C.S., strength and conditioning coach at the College of the Canyons, in California.
Do this: Perform each move for 30 seconds, take a 30-second break, and continue to the next exercise. Repeat the cycle until your 15 minutes are up.
1. Judo pushup From a pushup position, move your feet forward and raise your hips so your body forms an inverted V. Lower the front of your body with your arms until your chin nears the floor, and then swoop your head and shoulders upward while lowering your hips until they almost touch the floor. Reverse the move, and repeat.
2. Seesaw lunge (right leg) Stand with your feet hip-width apart, hands on your hips. Step forward with your right leg into a lunge, and lower yourself until your left leg nearly touches the floor. In one motion, rock backward with your right leg into a reverse lunge. Keep shifting between forward and back lunges with the same leg.
3. Plank reach Start in a pushup position on a smooth surface. Place your hands on small towels placed in line with your shoulders. Now slide your right hand as far in front of you as possible, and bend your left elbow to lower your body as close to the floor as you can. Return to the start and repeat, sliding your left hand.
4. Seesaw lunge (left leg) Repeat the seesaw lunge that you did before but this time with your left leg.
5. Squat + jump combo Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart. Lower your body as far as you can by pushing your hips back and bending your knees. Pause, and then stand. Squat again, but after this one, jump as high as you can. Upon landing, perform a normal squat. Keep alternating between squats and jumps.
Read more at Men's Health: http://www.menshealth.com/fitness/ag...#ixzz2CgFFb8Wq