D Plex and StanoDrol Stack

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.43%

D Plex and StanoDrol Stack

I would like to stack Dplex and Stanodrol. Can you give me a recommendation on how to stack this along with cycle and pct support? I have used the One about 2yrs ago and that is the only ph I have ever used before.

I am pretty solid on nutrition overall and looking for a clean bulk with a mild ph and minimal sides.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.19%

just a quick q if a rep can help me out here its appreciated....missed 2 days of my pmag due to being away for a wedding,..totally forgot my supps but did have my support supps of cycle assist,,,,,,hoping im not gonna get messed up here.....is it ok just to jump right back in at my dosage of 75? im on a 6 weeker...on start of week 4....did 50,50,75, so far.....,.thanks for any input
  3. mw1
    Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

You should be fine starting back at 75mgs

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by poppydogg View Post
    just a quick q if a rep can help me out here its appreciated....missed 2 days of my pmag due to being away for a wedding,..totally forgot my supps but did have my support supps of cycle assist,,,,,,hoping im not gonna get messed up here.....is it ok just to jump right back in at my dosage of 75? im on a 6 weeker...on start of week 4....did 50,50,75, so far.....,.thanks for any input
    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    You should be fine starting back at 75mgs
    yea, half life is about 12 hours, so you can miss about 2-3 days if you've been running it that long, and it'll still be in your system.
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by nasir707070 View Post
    I would like to stack Dplex and Stanodrol. Can you give me a recommendation on how to stack this along with cycle and pct support? I have used the One about 2yrs ago and that is the only ph I have ever used before.

I am pretty solid on nutrition overall and looking for a clean bulk with a mild ph and minimal sides.
    I dont recomend stacking these two products, one is a ph to methyl dht, the other is a ph to dht.

if you want, you could run the dplex for 3 weeks at max dosage, then run stanodrol for 3-4 weeks after.

but i'd still add something like 4-ad, or m-lmg to go with the dplex.
  6. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

So I went shopping for some stanodrol today, and wouldn't you know it I found every single CEL product for sale and then some. But no Stanodrol to be found anywhere, at least not in the standard places I usually visit. what is up with that?
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%

well, we had thought stanodrol and 11-sterone were going to continue to be made, but uh, im not sure it's going to happen anymore. I would say once retailers are out of stock, that is it.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.43%

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    So I went shopping for some stanodrol today, and wouldn't you know it I found every single CEL product for sale and then some. But no Stanodrol to be found anywhere, at least not in the standard places I usually visit. what is up with that?
    Several companies on Amazon.com have it in stock
  9. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    well, we had thought stanodrol and 11-sterone were going to continue to be made, but uh, im not sure it's going to happen anymore. I would say once retailers are out of stock, that is it.
    Yeah, I would figure that as well seeing as how they are relatively dshea compliant and all(which is why I was a little surprised). Stano is the most underrated supp CEL has, especially at the standard pricing and dosage in each pill.

10. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.89%

Quote Originally Posted by nasir707070 View Post
    Several companies on Amazon.com have it in stock
    Noticed that too. Just found it funny that most of my regular shops had everything in stock except the stano.

Similar Forum Threads

1. havoc/stanodrol stack
    By crazyfruits in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 06:31 AM
  2. Natabolic stack & stanodrol
    By badfish21981 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-27-2011, 10:26 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 05:52 PM