EQ-plex and libido.

  1. EQ-plex and libido.


    It's probably been answered before, but could not find anything about it. Thinking about running EQ-plex and trying to figure out what to combine it with, to offset libido loss. Any ideas would be apprecciated.
    Past PH experience: Pplex, Havoc, PP Androhard (original). PP 1T or Dermacrine would probably help?
    Over 40 y.o, been training for about 6 years.
    I believe most people are essentially good. I know that I am. It's you I'm not entirely sure of.
    ― Stephen King.


  2. I don't feel eq-plex is hard on the libido but if it was a real concern for you then you could run it with stanodrol or dermacrine.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  3. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    I don't feel eq-plex is hard on the libido but if it was a real concern for you then you could run it with stanodrol or dermacrine.
    DAA should also help as well

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by n87 View Post
    It's probably been answered before, but could not find anything about it. Thinking about running EQ-plex and trying to figure out what to combine it with, to offset libido loss. Any ideas would be apprecciated.
    Past PH experience: Pplex, Havoc, PP Androhard (original). PP 1T or Dermacrine would probably help?
    Over 40 y.o, been training for about 6 years.
    AMS 4-ad + high dosed eq-plex sounds like fun. libido will not be a problem lol.
    Antaeus Rep

  5. I did hear that EQ-plex is hard on libido, I never ran it myself, that's why I am trying to cover possible issues. Dermacrine sounds like a good choice, except PP stopped making it . Will probably go with DAA, since it is more available. And 4 AD does sound like fun, I suppose it being Andro would have a positive effect, huh. I need to do some reading about it.
    What do you guys think about HCGenerate on cycle, would that be a good choice?
    Thanks for all the answers. Love this site!
    I believe most people are essentially good. I know that I am. It's you I'm not entirely sure of.
    ― Stephen King.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by n87 View Post
    I did hear that EQ-plex is hard on libido, I never ran it myself, that's why I am trying to cover possible issues. Dermacrine sounds like a good choice, except PP stopped making it . Will probably go with DAA, since it is more available. And 4 AD does sound like fun, I suppose it being Andro would have a positive effect, huh. I need to do some reading about it.
    What do you guys think about HCGenerate on cycle, would that be a good choice?
    Thanks for all the answers. Love this site!
    yeah, id choose daa or 4-ad over dhea for libido purposes. The fenugreek in HCGen may help some, but i dont know cuz i've never tried it.
    Antaeus Rep

  7. Bry17, Thx, sounds good.
    I believe most people are essentially good. I know that I am. It's you I'm not entirely sure of.
    ― Stephen King.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 09:56 AM
  2. P-Plex hurting the libido???
    By Smiley in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 02:30 PM
  3. Phera Plex and Libido
    By MkUltra in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 06:45 PM
  4. Phera-Plex and libido during the cycle! HELP
    By Rafael Brasil in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 08:39 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-16-2006, 12:28 AM
Log in
Log in