Dosing Suppress-C

  1. Cool Dosing Suppress-C


    Is Suppress-C best dosed at 2 squirts in the morning and 2 in the evening? Going higher anymore effective, or best to keep it to 4 squirts per day?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Is Suppress-C best dosed at 2 squirts in the morning and 2 in the evening? Going higher anymore effective, or best to keep it to 4 squirts per day?
    Yeah that sounds fine. i always liked to apply it after a shower though, and sometimes would take 2 a day. i've never gone above 4 squirts (maybe 5 once or twice).
    Antaeus Rep

  3. 4 squirts a day works best for myself- two in the am after shower and 2 in the pm

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    •   
       


  4. Good to hear; have been applying it after the shower.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    Yeah that sounds fine. i always liked to apply it after a shower though, and sometimes would take 2 a day. i've never gone above 4 squirts (maybe 5 once or twice).

  5. you guys shower? WHAT???? when did we start doing that?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    Yeah that sounds fine. i always liked to apply it after a shower though, and sometimes would take 2 a day. i've never gone above 4 squirts (maybe 5 once or twice).
    Yep, after a shower when skins clean of dirt and oil to allow for better penetration into the dermis is always a must do for the first dose of the day.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  7. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Yep, after a shower when skins clean of dirt and oil to allow for better penetration into the dermis is always a must do for the first dose of the day.
    * looks at sig *

    congrats on the rep status bro.
    Antaeus Rep

  8. Im on 2 squirts AM after showering, before workout and 2 squirts evening - sneak in the bathroom at work.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  9. i know suppress c relates more to cortisol, but i was wondering if there are any androgenic side effects that can be expected?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. suppress-C
    By jessta in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 10:00 AM
  2. CEL's Suppress-C Log
    By jmh80 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 10:24 AM
Log in
Log in