Post research: Trying to put together my first H-Drol cycle and looking for guidance.

Cronos1247

Cronos1247

Awards
So I've been reading about cycles for a while now and researching into proper PCTs, etc.

From what I've gathered, do I have all of my bases covered here?

Regarding supplements in here: I am definitely open to suggestions on swapping brands out for any supplement here, being that this is a competitive edge labs forum, I would assume there are supplement alternatives that cover what I have here.

W1:
Pre-Load Life Support at indicated dosages

W2:
Life Support + H-Drol 50mg

W3/4/5/6:
Life Support + H-Drol 75mg

W7/8 (PCT):
Life Support/Nolvadex 25mg/Activate Extreme (or alt. test booster)

W9/10/11(PCT):
Life Support/Nolvadex 10mg/Activate Extreme (or alt. test booster)

Supplements: My staples are your basic Whey (Hydrowhey), Fish Oil & Multi-Vitamin. I've heard mixed reviews on Creatine during a cycle, I will discontinue use until I start running my PCT. I will also discontinue use of my Pre-Workouts.

Basic information
Lifting: 3-4 years
Height: 6'4"
Weight: Roughly 230-235lbs

My diet is pretty strict. I've been running roughly 3500k for over a year now, your typical chicken, lean beef, sweet potatoes, almonds, peanutbutter, etc. My goal with this would be to put on lean mass.

Questions I have regarding a cycle:

I've read about the common side effects (Back pumps, mild acne, shrunken testicles & gynecomastia). What exactly do back pumps reference?Is this your typical back pump you get from working out?

-How common and severe is gynecomastia?

-Shrunken testicles, are there any lingering effects of this? Any pain associated with it?

-Will this prevent me from ever competing in a natural competition if I would choose to one day?

-Dosing the H-Drol I was going to take 2 caps in the morning pre workout & one in the afternoon once I hit 75mg mark. I work out at 6am, I go to sleep at 9pm. Is there a better dosing protocol than this?

-Can I use Pre-Workouts without stims in them? I read taking stim based pre-workouts could elevate BP too much.

Any help or insight on this is greatly appreciated. I'm new to this website so just hoping to learn here.

Thanks.

Cronos1247

Cronos1247

Awards
Also read that including Liv 52, Hawthorn & Taurine would help out.

TmRich0808

Awards
So I've been reading about cycles for a while now and researching into proper PCTs, etc.

From what I've gathered, do I have all of my bases covered here?

Regarding supplements in here: I am definitely open to suggestions on swapping brands out for any supplement here, being that this is a competitive edge labs forum, I would assume there are supplement alternatives that cover what I have here.

W1:
Pre-Load Life Support at indicated dosages

W2:
Life Support + H-Drol 50mg

W3/4/5/6:
Life Support + H-Drol 75mg

W7/8 (PCT):
Life Support/Nolvadex 25mg/Activate Extreme (or alt. test booster)

W9/10/11(PCT):
Life Support/Nolvadex 10mg/Activate Extreme (or alt. test booster)

Supplements: My staples are your basic Whey (Hydrowhey), Fish Oil & Multi-Vitamin. I've heard mixed reviews on Creatine during a cycle, I will discontinue use until I start running my PCT. I will also discontinue use of my Pre-Workouts.

Basic information
Lifting: 3-4 years
Height: 6'4"
Weight: Roughly 230-235lbs

My diet is pretty strict. I've been running roughly 3500k for over a year now, your typical chicken, lean beef, sweet potatoes, almonds, peanutbutter, etc. My goal with this would be to put on lean mass.

Questions I have regarding a cycle:

I've read about the common side effects (Back pumps, mild acne, shrunken testicles & gynecomastia). What exactly do back pumps reference?Is this your typical back pump you get from working out?

-Shrunken testicles, are there any lingering effects of this? Any pain associated with it?

-Will this prevent me from ever competing in a natural competition if I would choose to one day?

-Dosing the H-Drol I was going to take 2 caps in the morning pre workout & one in the afternoon once I hit 75mg mark. I work out at 6am, I go to sleep at 9pm. Is there a better dosing protocol than this?

-Can I use Pre-Workouts without stims in them? I read taking stim based pre-workouts could elevate BP too much.

Any help or insight on this is greatly appreciated. I'm new to this website so just hoping to learn here.

Thanks.
i dont think gyno is common on an hdrol cycle and you have nolvadex for post cycle anyways so it should prevent any of that. testicles shrinking has probably happened to anyone who has done an aas cycle and but they always return back to their normal size after the cycle and there is no pain involved. This will not prevent you from doing a natural competition in the future as long as you wait long enough for this stuff to get out of your system(i assume the natural competitions will have drug testing). It doesnt take too long for this stuff to be undetectable in your system. Good dosing protocol(i just did the same thing in a p-mag cycle). what pre-workout are you thinkin of taking?

Cronos1247

Cronos1247

Awards
Thanks for the reply TM.

I've been steadily taking Amino Energy by Optimum Nutrition for a few months now. In the past I've tried White Flood, Jack3d, Superpump, etc. but have really come to like the Amino Energy.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
No, it is an irritating stinging sensation that occurs in the midst of a cycle. you'll know it when/if you feel it.

I've never gotten it.

There are lingering effects if you do not have a proper PCT. Some users experience pain, and others don't I guess.

No. If nobody knows and they can't detect it, then you should not worry. It may sacrifice some integrity on your part, however.

That dosing looks fine.

Avoid Pre-WO's loaded with caffeine. Yes, you can take stim-free Pre-WO's.

Cronos1247

Cronos1247

Awards
Awesome Bry, thank you for the answers. Regarding my actual setup (supps, PCT, dosing, etc.), everything looks pretty much on key and I can go forth with what I have listed?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to say well done on your post, OP. It's refreshing to see someone who has clearly taken the time to research, learn and understand, and then bring legitimate questions to the table. Very well laid out post and cycle. I didn't get much from halodrol myself, either, but I hope it treats you well, as many really enjoy it.

Cronos1247

Cronos1247

Awards
Just wanted to say well done on your post, OP. It's refreshing to see someone who has clearly taken the time to research, learn and understand, and then bring legitimate questions to the table. Very well laid out post and cycle. I didn't get much from halodrol myself, either, but I hope it treats you well, as many really enjoy it.
Thanks for the rep Beast. I spent a lot of time on the Bodybuilding.com forums and after seeing so many people post questions without any research on the subject, I always make sure to do my homework before consulting others. Google can be your best friend!

With this sort of thing it seems like hearing from people with experience is the best way to get these final questions nailed down!

I'm excited to try this out, though still a little nervous since I've never ran anything along the lines of a PH. Hearing that it's a mild one though is good.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I agree this was well laid out. It's obvious you've done your research. Cycle looks g2g imo.