How does my mdrol cycle look?

1. How does my mdrol cycle look?

I am 20 years old 5'10" 200 lbs and I play college football. I have ran an hdrol cycle in the past and had great results from it. I am now starting an mdrol cycle to add on size and strength. I know mdrol is a very potent ph but I have been researching how to run it for over a month. This is how my cycle will look along with a clean diet, four days a week lifting, and cardio:

Preloading 1 week: CEL Cycle Assist, 3g Taurine, 5g Fish Oil, Opti-men multi vitamin

My mdrol cycle will be 10/10/20/20 along with the cycle assist, taurine, fish oil, and multi vitamin

PCT: Clomid 100/50/50 along with CEL PCT assist, Inhibit-E, fish oil, multi vitamin, and creatine monohydrate

Please let me know what you think and if any changes should be made, thank you!

2. I think the cycle looks good but the NCAA drug tests will cause a failed test if m-drol is in your system. Unless you play at a junior college or you are just gonna roll the dice then I would learn more about how long it take for m-drol to get out of your system if thats what you really wanna do. I came across the same problem when I was playing in college too.

3. superdrol isn't a ph, it is an oral steroid called methasteron. you cycle looks good to me. I like the choice in dosing.

I also have to agree with the person above, but if you dont get tested for that, your good to go, if you do, i'd say wait until off season.
    •   

4. I play for a D3 school and we don't get tested unless we make it to the championship. thanks alot for the help guys!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rscheminger View Post
    I play for a D3 school and we don't get tested unless we make it to the championship. thanks alot for the help guys!
    Well in that case go for it bro! It is truly a performance enhancer. Youll like it

6. should i add in a cortisol blocker such as lean xtreme or isnt that necessary?

7. Cant hurt to add it during PCT I guess. Two weeks into PCT. either leanxtreme or activate xtreme

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rscheminger View Post
    should i add in a cortisol blocker such as lean xtreme or isnt that necessary?
    I would suggest CEL's suppress-c. Im using it right now and its working very well. But use it in PCT, it isnt necessary during a cycle.

9. I just ordered ordered sns reduce xt...that seems to be one of the more popular ones and im a little skeptical of oral sprays ha

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rscheminger View Post
    I just ordered ordered sns reduce xt...that seems to be one of the more popular ones and im a little skeptical of oral sprays ha
    Suppress-C ain't an oral spray It is topical.
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. First MDrol Cycle (Log)
    By djrandolfs12 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 12:24 AM
  2. Mdrol/Pplex or Mdrol/Epi Bridge for next cycle?
    By Nolanaf67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 12:49 PM
  3. Epi/Mdrol cycle
    By henryhavoc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-27-2009, 05:45 PM
  4. Best PCT for Mdrol Cycle
    By thelix in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 11:18 PM
  5. MDrol Cycle