Can I still find E-stane

M

mh625

Awards
I've been looking around for places that still carry E-Stane. Ive found one spot that does. I know that CEL hasn't been making anymore phs so i was wondering on the shelf life of E-Stane and if anyone knew of more places to purchase. I would appreciate if someone could pm me possibly a rep thanks

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
you cant post sources but its out there..

plenty of epi clones out there.

M

mh625

Awards
Yeah I found a source i knew i couldn't post it. I was really just wondering about the shelf life. I know CEL hasn't been making anymore phs and I've heard Epi has a short shelf life like six months or something like that so if this place has had this stock for over a year do I really want to spend my money on it thats really my issue. Thanks for the reply though.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
if you must have E-Stane I would (and many others I think too based on this topic sorta covered before) would go for it even if it was expired.

If you want to err on the side of safety, get an epi clone thats not close to expiring... plenty of options out there... some for as low as 20 bux a bottle!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless it is like 4-5 years old I wouldn't worry about it

M

mh625

Awards
Cool thanks I reay ike all the CEL clones so I know I'm gonna go with the E-Stane thanks for the replies

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
check the supplement auction section youll never know what youll find lol.