M14add and....

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking EQ-Plex or M-LMG. I have two bottles of M14add. Two bottles of M-LMG. 6 bottles of EQ-Plex. Def not my first cycle.

Ran SD, Phera, Epi, Epi/Tren, Halo/Furza, etc.

I was thinking M14 at 90mg till gone....not sure about dosing of M-LMG or EQ

Maybe EQ at 1800mg? I know that's a crazy dose but anything under 1000mg seems like a waste of time and I'd rather just use up all the EQ in one cycle. Or I can save it for future run with halo or another methyl. I have quite the stash.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
For bulking? MLMG gets my vote.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
For bulking? MLMG gets my vote.
Yeah absolutely. Bulking will be the goal. Was thinking that MLMG might make the cycle too wet and would need some sort of on cycle AI. EQ would provide the hunger boost.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
True on the wetness I just never saw anything worthwhile from oral EQ phs. Injectable EQ on the other hand made me ravenous! Exemastane plus M14add @ 120mg is boss by itself. I'd use a non methyl just to extend the cycle the cycle.

How many weeks are you running the M1,4add?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
True on the wetness I just never saw anything worthwhile from oral EQ phs. Injectable EQ on the other hand made me ravenous! Exemastane plus M14add @ 120mg is boss by itself. I'd use a non methyl just to extend the cycle the cycle.

How many weeks are you running the M1,4add?
Well I just have the two bottles. So 90mg per day will last me just under 6 weeks

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking EQ-Plex or M-LMG. I have two bottles of M14add. Two bottles of M-LMG. 6 bottles of M14add. Def not my first cycle.

Ran SD, Phera, Epi, Epi/Tren, Halo/Furza, etc.

I was thinking M14 at 90mg till gone....not sure about dosing of M-LMG or EQ

Maybe EQ at 1800mg? I know that's a crazy dose but anything under 1000mg seems like a waste of time and I'd rather just use up all the EQ in one cycle. Or I can save it for future run with halo or another methyl. I have quite the stash.
either way you look at it, this will likely be a wet cycle, i would presume. i would pick yourself up an on-cycle AI, and maybe have one for pct as well. i would not recommend you take eq over 1000mg if you run it, but i don't particularly think it will be unsafe to take it that high. m-lmg/m14add sounds better to me though

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
either way you look at it, this will likely be a wet cycle, i would presume. i would pick yourself up an on-cycle AI, and maybe have one for pct as well. i would not recommend you take eq over 1000mg if you run it, but i don't particularly think it will be unsafe to take it that high. m-lmg/m14add sounds better to me though
Well I just have the two bottles. So 90mg per day will last me just under 6 weeks
I'd grab an AI and rum the M1,4 and MLMG. :)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'd grab an AI and rum the M1,4 and MLMG. :)
Thanks guys. I have novedex xt, formastanozol, and erase at my disposal so I have a few options.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I have novedex xt, formastanozol, and erase at my disposal so I have a few options.
I used their topical form on-cycle before (sd/test) , it was very effective at dropping some excess water I was carrying.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
start a log when you've got everything set up. ill follow. we could use another good m14 log lol

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I used their topical form on-cycle before (sd/test) , it was very effective at dropping some excess water I was carrying.
Yeah it's one of the few products I haven't gotten a chance to use since I started repping for them. I'm looking forward to trying it though! Heard nothing but good things. Might have to pick up a bottle of the transaderm to run while on too.

start a log when you've got everything set up. ill follow. we could use another good m14 log lol
Yeah it's been a while since i've ran a log of any kind. I'm looking to add straight up size on this next cycle. Everyone tells me I'm big but I want to get bigger....mainly so the next time I decide to cut it'll be a little easier with the extra lbm.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it's one of the few products I haven't gotten a chance to use since I started repping for them. I'm looking forward to trying it though! Heard nothing but good things. Might have to pick up a bottle of the transaderm to run while on too.

It is the only product I used from NTBM/mrSupps so far. What's Transderm?

Yeah it's been a while since i've ran a log of any kind. I'm looking to add straight up size on this next cycle. Everyone tells me I'm big but I want to get bigger....mainly so the next time I decide to cut it'll be a little easier with the extra lbm.
They never understand the desire to be more muscular...

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
They never understand the desire to be more muscular...
Yep! My biggest issue is my abs. Granted I know it's hard to get a 6 pack (for me anyways). I just have a lot of extra skin from being over weight. Granted my goal on cycle won't be to just grow my abs lol, more of like a side goal. I've never done a true mass gain cycle so it should be fun.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Yep! My biggest issue is my abs. Granted I know it's hard to get a 6 pack (for me anyways). I just have a lot of extra skin from being over weight. Granted my goal on cycle won't be to just grow my abs lol, more of like a side goal. I've never done a true mass gain cycle so it should be fun.
True bulking cycles are the best! Haven't done one in a bit since I'm still dropping BF but I plan on one for the late fall/ early winter. If you want abs, look up the scott herman ab routine... seriously one of the most effective but demanding ab routines I've done. I'll do it as often as my abs allow (usually on focus on them for spring and summer).

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got a couple bottles of m1,4add myself to run in the winter but I don't know if I would run that with M-LMG. That sounds ridiculously wet to me. The other thing is running an aromatizer with a progestin. I don't know if that's a good idea or not. Could be a big gyno risk....IDK

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
True bulking cycles are the best! Haven't done one in a bit since I'm still dropping BF but I plan on one for the late fall/ early winter. If you want abs, look up the scott herman ab routine... seriously one of the most effective but demanding ab routines I've done. I'll do it as often as my abs allow (usually on focus on them for spring and summer).
Thanks man i'll look into that

m14add, eqplex, and dimethazine @ 30mg e/d. boom.
That would be insane lol. I would definitely blow up.

I've got a couple bottles of m1,4add myself to run in the winter but I don't know if I would run that with M-LMG. That sounds ridiculously wet to me. The other thing is running an aromatizer with a progestin. I don't know if that's a good idea or not. Could be a big gyno risk....IDK
I've seen plenty of logs on m14add/mlmg around. And i'm not prone to gyno (at least didn't get any from PH tren dosages @ 120mg)

Haven't seen any logs on m14add/eq plex which was why I was kind of curious.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
methoxy gonadiene isn't a progestin. it is an androgenic/anabolic ethylated hormone.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you havn't seen any logs because there is really no point in running the two compounds together. i've seen it done, but they are both aromatizable compounds. I believe boldione is also able to aromatize via non enzymatic aromatization, so an ai wouldn't help with that one, and possibly not the m14 either, as it is the same compound with an added methyl group.

dimethazine is a dry compound and would stack very well with m14add. maybe save the bold to run with something else later on?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I definitely agree here

OP How about a M14ad/pmag bridge? I know several people that have ran that w/ great success
Check out Escholar's log here or at BB. I believe he ran that oen also

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
you havn't seen any logs because there is really no point in running the two compounds together. i've seen it done, but they are both aromatizable compounds. I believe boldione is also able to aromatize via non enzymatic aromatization, so an ai wouldn't help with that one, and possibly not the m14 either, as it is the same compound with an added methyl group.

dimethazine is a dry compound and would stack very well with m14add. maybe save the bold to run with something else later on?
i kinda agree here.

Number 1) eq-plex is a banned/controlled substance

Number 2) eq-plex is all too similar to the non-methylated counterpart of m14add. it's kind of like stacking test with methyltest>>doesn't make much sense does it?

it's up to the op though.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established

That's possible. I might run it with some hdrol down the road.

I definitely agree here

OP How about a M14ad/pmag bridge? I know several people that have ran that w/ great success
Check out Escholar's log here or at BB. I believe he ran that oen also
I'm not really looking to spend any more money on PHs. I have a big enough stash as it is....

Hdrol, Alpha One, SD, Phera, EQ Plex, The One, Trenazone, M14add, MLMG, Dieselbolan 2.0....I'm sure there's more that's just off the top of my head

i kinda agree here.

Number 1) eq-plex is a banned/controlled substance

Number 2) eq-plex is all too similar to the non-methylated counterpart of m14add. it's kind of like stacking test with methyltest>>doesn't make much sense does it?

it's up to the op though.
I mean I could care less about it being a banned/controlled substance. I stocked up before the ban. That's a good point though. I can always save it for something else. Probably save it for a hdrol/epi run in the future.

Bottom line is I want to stack with something that would be somewhat safe and synergistic and help produce the gains I'm looking for

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'm also open to a bridge.....

SD 20/20/20 or maybe even dieselbolan 2.0
M14add 0/0/120/120/120/120
PH Tren - 0/0/90/90/90/90

just throwing ideas out there

Would I be better off bridging and running m14 for 4 weeks @ 120 or stretch it out to 6 weeks @ 90 and stack?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I'm also open to a bridge.....

SD 20/20/20 or maybe even dieselbolan 2.0
M14add 0/0/120/120/120/120
PH Tren - 0/0/90/90/90/90

just throwing ideas out there

Would I be better off bridging and running m14 for 4 weeks @ 120 or stretch it out to 6 weeks @ 90 and stack?
man there are so many options. the one you're set on using, is m14 obviously. I think stacking superdrol with it would take away from the experience of m14. any non methyl will work depending on your goals. give me a set of your top 3 choices and ill pick my favorite and maybe others can throw in input, if you want.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say superdrol, alpha one, or dimethazine would have the most synergy with that compound and still be able to keep the dosages low.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
man there are so many options. the one you're set on using, is m14 obviously. I think stacking superdrol with it would take away from the experience of m14. any non methyl will work depending on your goals. give me a set of your top 3 choices and ill pick my favorite and maybe others can throw in input, if you want.
Yeah man I basically have no idea what to stack with this lol. I've done a little more digging on m14 and found that it's fairly light on liver values. So maybe stacking with another methyl is possible. Here's what I'm thinking.

Non methyl options: MLMG, PH Tren (not eq since we ruled that out)
Methyl Options: DMZ....I'm open to SD and Alpha One but am concerned on how these two may impact my liver/lipid values

I'd say superdrol, alpha one, or dimethazine would have the most synergy with that compound and still be able to keep the dosages low.
Word. I appreciate all the advice you guys are giving me.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man I basically have no idea what to stack with this lol. I've done a little more digging on m14 and found that it's fairly light on liver values. So maybe stacking with another methyl is possible. Here's what I'm thinking.

Non methyl options: MLMG, PH Tren (not eq since we ruled that out)
Methyl Options: DMZ....I'm open to SD and Alpha One but am concerned on how these two may impact my liver/lipid values
I think stacking d-zine with m14 would be interesting. Alpha one and SD are probably our strongest compounds, and I think it's best they go stacked with a non-methyl/solo. Mlmg or d-zine sound good to me. You could even do all three (m14/mlmg/dzine) at moderate dosages if you wanted. of course this is just my opinion

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I think stacking d-zine with m14 would be interesting. Alpha one and SD are probably our strongest compounds, and I think it's best they go stacked with a non-methyl/solo. Mlmg or d-zine sound good to me. You could even do all three (m14/mlmg/dzine) at moderate dosages if you wanted. of course this is just my opinion
Yeah I was thinking Alpha One and SD are just too strong to stack with anything but a non-methyl as well.

Here's what I'm thinking....

DMZ: 20/20/30
MLMG: 50/50/75
M14: 0/0/120/120/120/120

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was thinking Alpha One and SD are just too strong to stack with anything but a non-methyl as well.

Here's what I'm thinking....

DMZ: 20/20/30
MLMG: 50/50/75
is dmz dieselbolan v2?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
It could be. I can get DMZ separately at a cheap price....I work at a nutrition store and also have two bottles of MLMG. I also have a bottle of diesel and can get an extra one with my rep pay if necessary.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
It could be. I can get DMZ separately at a cheap price....I work at a nutrition store and also have two bottles of MLMG. I also have a bottle of diesel and can get an extra one with my rep pay if necessary.
hmm, yeah i might extend the mlmg another week or two. maybe put dmz at 4 weeks too. looks like a good setup.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
hmm, yeah i might extend the mlmg another week or two. maybe put dmz at 4 weeks too. looks like a good setup.
I'm just trying to keep cycle time to 6 weeks....i just feel like anything over that is slightly unwise for an oral only cycle.

DMZ: 20/20/30/30
MLMG: 50/50/75/75

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I'm just trying to keep cycle time to 6 weeks....i just feel like anything over that is slightly unwise for an oral only cycle.

DMZ: 20/20/30/30
MLMG: 50/50/75/75
^that looks pretty good. anybody else got input?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
diesel is lmg & dzine together. 30/75 for 30 days.

i would save the lmg for later and just go with m14 & dzine.

then down the road maybe a sd/lmg or alpha 1/lmg stack.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys.....not sure which option i'll go with but at least I am heading in the right direction

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Should be a fun cycle. If you don't log it, bump this thread with an update or two please :)
Will do. I might log. It's been a while since i've done one. if not i'll def just use this thread to update. :bigok: