H Drol/Gaspari Peak Condition Factor question

CWM7171979

Awards
I'm nearing the end of a cycle of Hdrol and I'm wondering if on the final days of the cycle, it would be alright for me to use Gaspari's Peak Condition Factor that you get in the bottle of Mitotropin? I have a wedding coming up and wanna get rid of some water weight. I don't know if it's from the h drol or if I had it before the cycle, but I do look a little puffy and I know it's not all fat.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I'm nearing the end of a cycle of Hdrol and I'm wondering if on the final days of the cycle, it would be alright for me to use Gaspari's Peak Condition Factor that you get in the bottle of Mitotropin? I have a wedding coming up and wanna get rid of some water weight. I don't know if it's from the h drol or if I had it before the cycle, but I do look a little puffy and I know it's not all fat.
you wanna cut already? ehh I would not cut cals. but you can use it.

CWM7171979

Awards
you wanna cut already? ehh I would not cut cals. but you can use it.
No, I'm not gonna cut quite yet, I just wanna use this stuff for a couple days before this wedding to see what it does. Not the Mitotropin, that's long gone and has been for months, just the Peak Condition Factor. Would it even be beneficial (even if only for the short term) without cutting calories because I definitely don't wanna cut calories til after my pct. I ordered a bottle of Inhibit-e and a bottle of Advanced PCT by anabolic xtreme.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
thats not good, i'd add in some pct assist & daa at the least, but since you got the anabolic xtreme, i guess you wouldn't need to get pct assisst.

but still some daa, and maybe some cortisol control.

CWM7171979

Awards
thats not good, i'd add in some pct assist & daa at the least, but since you got the anabolic xtreme, i guess you wouldn't need to get pct assisst.

but still some daa, and maybe some cortisol control.
I've read not to start the cortisol control until like 2 weeks into my pct, so with my next paycheck, I was thinking of picking up some reduce xt

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That'd be a good idea. Cortisol is a catabolic hormone, in pct you want to keep your body in an anabolic state which means more anabolic hormones than catabolic ones, coming off cycle, your anabolic hormones are going to be low and your catabolic hormones will most likely be high until your t levels return to normal.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 18
Supplements 6
Anabolics 14
Supplements 16
Post Cycle Therapy 2