Headaches on H Drol?

eman9090

Awards
Im on my second day of H Drol 50MG and I have these minor headaches that come and go during the day. I have bad sinus issues so I can't tell whether its because of the weather or if its the H drol.....is it something to worry about or somethign that will go away when my body gets used to H drol

gus.medrano

Awards
Try upping ur water intake...aim for a gallon/day

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Should be taking some kind of cycle support......if not get some. Or just get some hawthorne berry; you could be experiencing a blood pressure increase. Hawthorne helps with that.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try upping ur water intake...aim for a gallon/day
Should be taking some kind of cycle support......if not get some. Or just get some hawthorne berry; you could be experiencing a blood pressure increase. Hawthorne helps with that.
Both of these.

Could be blood pressure, dehydration or just the sinus issues like you mentioned. I have sinus problems and I didn't notice any headaches running hdrol.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
N2Guard FTW, should have mentioned it in my prior post.

eman9090

Awards
ok guess Ill look into my support thanks (I do have cycle assist it just hasn't gotten here yet.)

BTW can I take a Test Booster with H drol?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok guess Ill look into my support thanks (I do have cycle assist it just hasn't gotten here yet.)

BTW can I take a Test Booster with H drol?
If you're running that without support supps in play, there's a likely chance that's it (and as earlier stated, check your water intake, too).

As far as running a test booster on cycle, you can. Some people do it to keep libido up if they feel it crushed. But it also varies from person to person on how libido goes on cycle. I personally would save it for after, but that's just my personal preference.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
If you're running that without support supps in play, there's a likely chance that's it (and as earlier stated, check your water intake, too).

As far as running a test booster on cycle, you can. Some people do it to keep libido up if they feel it crushed. But it also varies from person to person on how libido goes on cycle. I personally would save it for after, but that's just my personal preference.
I agree. You can take it on or after. But Hdrol is mild enough that you probably won't be that suppressed. Save it for PCT.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im on my second day of H Drol 50MG and I have these minor headaches that come and go during the day. I have bad sinus issues so I can't tell whether its because of the weather or if its the H drol.....is it something to worry about or somethign that will go away when my body gets used to H drol
It'll go away when your body gets used to the hdrol take it as a sign is working

eman9090

Awards
ok thanks guys I was a little worried there for a bit that it was a negative side effect that meant i had to stop.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And n2guard sucks, don't waste your money on that crap, keep it safe with cycle assist.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And n2guard sucks, don't waste your money on that crap, keep it safe with cycle assist.
Not true. But I will agree that Cycle Assist is a good product, as well.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, maybe not crap, that was a harsh, I've used it and it did its job...

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Cycle assist is a solid product. I also like liv52, usually for a little front load, but as far as actually ON cycle, i prefer n2guard. I did bloods the last time i did n2guard throughout the cycle, and it did its job, i was happy with it.

Should be back in stock within the next 2 to 3 weeks from what i hear.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle assist is a solid product. I also like liv52, usually for a little front load, but as far as actually ON cycle, i prefer n2guard. I did bloods the last time i did n2guard throughout the cycle, and it did its job, i was happy with it.

Should be back in stock within the next 2 to 3 weeks from what i hear.

Cycle assist or N2guard will both do the trick. It comes down mostly to personal preferance, but I do like the profile of N2guard of adequatly dosed ingredients as well as having some multivitamin benefit along with it. Just make sure you get some type of cycle support going on, and if you run a cycle again make sure you have your supports to run before starting your cycle ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bla55 Anabolics 5
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 9
Anabolics 3
LG Sciences 8
Anabolics 5