Formestane or PCT assist?

TmRich0808

Awards
Is formestane or PCT assist better for PCT? I am trying to put together the ideal post cycle therapy and I want to include a SERM, suppress C, and either formestane or PCT assist. What do you guys think?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would use both, if i had to pick one and I already had the supress c, i'd go with pct assist, but i'd still try to find some 6-bromo to go with it. if you like atd, get some inhibit e.

sign up and like our facebook page, while your there, get a discount code for sns products like inhibit e...

TmRich0808

Awards
Well im a CEL guy for life so Ill just stick to CEL products. If I used both PCT assist and formestane(along with a serm), would that knock my estro levels to rock bottom? (which i know is not such a good thing). I guess I really would like to know the advantages of both so I can make a decision based on the kind of gains and direction I want to go in PCT.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you would want to run your serm + pct assist for 4 weeks, and into the end of week 3 or beginning of week 4, start the formestane at 1 serving per day post shower.

I've found 100mg of topical formestane to be a good balance, where when I go 200mg, it dry's my joints up way too much and I start getting pains while lifting heavy.

dont know what serm you plan to use, everyone has different preferences, I prefer clomid though, I'm sure bry would recomend nolva.

there are/will be from time to time discount codes for cel products from various online sites on our facebook wall, tell your friends about it too...wink wink....

TmRich0808

Awards
Haha. Will do man. I am personally a nolva guy. Thanks for the advice. In addition to the serm, PCT assist, suppress-c, and formastane, should I add a natty test booster or is this a bit of overkill? Im sure theres a point where it can be too much.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha. Will do man. I am personally a nolva guy. Thanks for the advice. In addition to the serm, PCT assist, suppress-c, and formastane, should I add a natty test booster or is this a bit of overkill? Im sure theres a point where it can be too much.
The PCT Assist is a natty test booster w/ some anti-E properties;):)

TmRich0808

Awards
The PCT Assist is a natty test booster w/ some anti- properties;):)
What if I decided to get rid of the PCT assist and add in activate xtreme or SNS DAA? I mean if I had nolva and formestane, my estrogen levels will be pretty much in check?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
you would want to run your serm + pct assist for 4 weeks, and into the end of week 3 or beginning of week 4, start the formestane at 1 serving per day post shower.

I've found 100mg of topical formestane to be a good balance, where when I go 200mg, it dry's my joints up way too much and I start getting pains while lifting heavy.

dont know what serm you plan to use, everyone has different preferences, I prefer clomid though, I'm sure bry would recomend nolva.

there are/will be from time to time discount codes for cel products from various online sites on our facebook wall, tell your friends about it too...wink wink....
haha yeah, I prefer nolva over just about every SERM. maybe cuz I think its got some of the best research behind it... or maybe just cuz it's the only one i've used. :p

200mg of form. is unnecessary in most situations like you said, i've found 100 to be plenty. :)

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
if you cant get a serm, get the TRS stack by PP.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea right, the trs is nothing close to a serm. It is best used as an addition to a more comprehensive pct program.

TmRich0808

Awards
what are the advantages of formestane anyways? I know on the description is says it is a suicide inhibitor but can anybody explain this?? I mean it is pretty obvious what the PCT assist and suppress-c does but the formestane is a little more confusing to me. Is it absolutely necessary? Thanks fellas.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
an aromatase inhibitor isn't absolutely needed, but neither is a pct at all, you most likely will recover full hpta function in time. but the goal of pct is to speed up that recovery as quickly as possible in order to keep your body in an anabolic state.

I may not be good at explaining the use of an ai, but i'll try.

when you come off cycle, you will have an abundance of aromatase, you will need to shift this balance, and by using an ai, you prevent aromatase from binding to test and converting into estrogen, there by increasing test levels.

the 2nd way and probably the most important is what i've seen called "the negative feedback loop". basically your body will sense the lack of estrogen, and will attempt to increase testosterone production in order to increase estrogen. this helps get natural test production up and going, and re sensistizes you testicles to the effects of lh.

this could be close, or it could be way off, I would say for better in depth info, to google "negative feedback loop" and "aromatase inhibitors in pct"

this should get you a better explanation.

TmRich0808

Awards
either way, it sounds pretty important (haha). So it would not be overkill to use a serm, PCT assist, and formestane in PCT?

TmRich0808

Awards
haha yeah i hear ya man. just wanted to make sure. Thanks a lot guys. Yall are a big help.