CEL lean bulk cycle

TmRich0808

Awards
What would you guys suggest for a good lean bulk cycle? I am currently running p-mag but am planning for about 6 months down the road and want to stock up before everything is out of stock. I can take anything from 1-3 different PH's (i can do a stack or a bridge). Help me out guys. P-mag is the only thing i have run and would like to hear from you guys who have used all of the CEL products. Thanks in advance.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lean bulk eh? well, alpha one is the first thing that comes to mind. that, or dzine + m-lmg.

run either one of those at typical user dosages, then to lean out and harden up, maybe use stanodrol + 11-sterone.

adding in a serm and some supress c + formestane will help continue those lean gains all through pct.

and of course, cycle assist pre, intra, post cycle to keep it as healthy as you can.

:thumbsup:

dannyn2007

Awards
epistane is very dry and lean adn maybe stack it with mlmg. mlmg is suppose to be wet but epi should balance it out pretty well.

TmRich0808

Awards
so M-LMG, d-zine and e-stane seem to be the favorites. The only thing about alpha one that turns me off is that it is suggested to only be used for 3 weeks. I am looking to do about a 6 week cycle. I was thinking about weeks 1-6 running d-zine with a lower dose of L-LMG and then weeks 3-7 running either stanodrol or 11-sterone. Does this seem sufficient? Would it be wise to stack d-zine and l-lmg?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
so M-LMG, d-zine and e-stane seem to be the favorites. The only thing about alpha one that turns me off is that it is suggested to only be used for 3 weeks. I am looking to do about a 6 week cycle. I was thinking about weeks 1-6 running d-zine with a lower dose of L-LMG and then weeks 3-7 running either stanodrol or 11-sterone. Does this seem sufficient? Would it be wise to stack d-zine and l-lmg?
D-zine and m-lmg would be more than enough. It's best you run the two compunds at a sufficient dose and don't bridge 1 into the other imo. Also any of the above suggestions are good as well.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree, with the compounds you have listed, there isn't really much stacking benifits except the dzine/lmg, those two compounds will compliment each other.

you could run the dzine at 30mg and the lmg at 75mg, i think you would really like that, run that for 4 weeks, then if you have 11-sterone, and can run it at 300mg for another 4 weeks, go for that.

I'd really recomend some fura to be used instead, but i think you already have the 11-sterone?

TmRich0808

Awards
no i havent purchased anything yet. I wanted to get the professional's input before i made any purchases. Yeah running dzine and m-lmg and then furuza would pretty much cover everything. that sounds good. What if i stacked p-mag and dplex for a 6 week cycle? I realize it would not be as effective as d-zine/m-lmg but I could run it for a couple weeks longer which is really what i want to do. i love p-mag so what would be something good to stack with it?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was just thinking of what compounds would go good with dplex, and aside from max lmg, pmag is one that would work great.

you'd have the long half life of a testosterone based compound, plus the shorter half life of the dht and more androgenic compound. this would allow you to keep your androgen levels steady, while giving you that androgen boost pre and post workout that is key.

only thing i'd say would concern me, is dplex being dosed at 100-120mg, then adding in the pmag would put it aroung 150-170mg, (you wouldn't want to go over 50mg with pmag, d/t using it only for steady plasma levels.

again, stanodrol sticks out as a better option for adding that androgenicity.

so maybe dplex + m-lmg if you wanted something more mild than dzine.

another option could be pmag + m-lmg as well.

TmRich0808

Awards
ok so either dplex/pmag or dplex/m-lmg. That sounds great. d-plex sounds extra appealing because the bottles come in 120 count so i would only have to buy one bottle. What results would I expect with a p-mag/m-lmg stack? would that produce more strength/size gains than p-mag/dplex?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for lean gains, the dplex/lmg would probably be your best bet, but it is a tough comparison with the pmag/lmg.

with the pmag, i'd say go 75mg for 6 weeks with the pmag, and 75mg of m lmg for 4 weeks.

if it was dplex/lmg i would say full dosage of each for 4 weeks (and would recomend another 2-3 weeks of a non methyl compound like furaza, 11-sterone, or stanodrol, but it isn't a must)

TmRich0808

Awards
ok that sounds good. would going p-mag/dplex be a good stack? comparable to p-mag/m-lmg or m-lmg/dplex?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
only thing that would concern me is the amount of methylated compounds in your system. unless you were to lower the dosage of the dplex to about 60-90mg, i'd say that would allow you to run the pmag at about 50-75mg.

i'd say lmg/dplex is what you should go with.

TmRich0808

Awards
ok that sounds good. Ill do that then. Thanks guys. You CEL reps really know your stuff.

TmRich0808

Awards
but the tribulus wont decrease the effectiveness of the PH right? and also, i hate to keep asking these questions, but if running as a stand alone, would m-lmg be more effective purely from a muscle building stand point than p-mag?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no lmg wont be as effective in my book. it would depend on how you dosed either. i believe lmg would pose a higher risk of estrogenic side effects.

trib on cycle wont help or hurt anything, may help your libido?

TmRich0808

Awards
well thats what i was hoping. My libido is kind of on the low end right now so ill start taking the tribulus. Thanks man.

TmRich0808

Awards
I think I decided to hit up a d-zine cycle. I am probably gonna dose it around 15/30/30/30/30. I might throw some furuza in there at the end dosed at 0/0/0/100/100/150 but havent decided on that. This is for a lean bulk cycle. Any thoughts?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I think I decided to hit up a d-zine cycle. I am probably gonna dose it around 15/30/30/30/30. I might throw some furuza in there at the end dosed at 0/0/0/100/100/150 but havent decided on that. This is for a lean bulk cycle. Any thoughts?
ehh, i would run the d-zine solo or up the furuza dose. i don't think 3 weeks at that dose will do as much as you want it to.

TmRich0808

Awards
oh ok. What results should i expect with a solo d-zine run?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lean gains, I wouldn't recommend fura under 300mg, but that's me, oh and I also wouldn't run fura with dzine, its dry enough by itself

TmRich0808

Awards
Yeah ill just scratch fura all together. What about if I ran d-zine at 15/30/30/30/30 with m1, 4add at 60/60/60/60/60? would this be something ot look into or would that be too much? I am looking for something good to run with d-zine

TmRich0808

Awards
ok scratch that. Im gonna go with d-zine and m-lmg. i think d-zine and m1 would be a little too much.

Ession

Awards
CEL Reps, how would you guys dose Dzine/MLMG/Stano for someones 2nd cycle?

Also, nolva for PCT or clomid? (I'm guessing clomid would be wiser since there Mlmg is in there)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't use stanodrol unless you were planning on running the cycle longer than 4 weeks.

something like dzine at 30mg e/d for 4 weeks,
m-lmg @ 75mg e/d for 6 weeks
stanodrol @ 600mg weeks 5-7 (3 weeks after you finish the dzine, and one week after you finish the m-lmg)

you will have some caps of stanodrol left over, I would take those 6 caps at 3 caps e/d making the stanodrol a 23 day run, then hit pct hard.

Ession

Awards
Hm I heard stano is great to use throughout the cycle to combat lethargy?

How does a dzine stano cycle sound?

Dzine 5 weeks at 30mg Ed stano at 6 weeks 600mg throughout?

Ession

Awards
Or is dzine/mlmg/stano actually okay for a second cycle and not overkill?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Hm I heard stano is great to use throughout the cycle to combat lethargy?

How does a dzine stano cycle sound?

Dzine 5 weeks at 30mg Ed stano at 6 weeks 600mg throughout?
yeah. i use stano or AMS 4-ad. both work equally well for lethargy/libido purposes.

dzine + stano sounds fine, but i don't think you'll feel too lethargic on d-zine. everyone is different of course

Ession

Awards
yeah, that'd be fine. dose moderately.
Thanks Bry, CEL reps are always helpful!

Uh uh l guess this is the last "okay" I'd want

Dzine 30/30/30/30/30/0
Mlmg 75/75/75/75/75/75
Stano 600/600/600/600/600/600

(Or should I start Dzine the 2nd week?)

PCT

Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA then DS Activate Xtreme

Cycle Assist throughout
Looks good?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Bry, CEL reps are always helpful!

Uh uh l guess this is the last "okay" I'd want

Dzine 30/30/30/30/30/0
Mlmg 75/75/75/75/75/75
Stano 600/600/600/600/600/600

(Or should I start Dzine the 2nd week?)

PCT

Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA then DS Activate Xtreme

Cycle Assist throughout
Looks good?
you can start dzine 1st or 2nd week, both look fine. dosing looks good. pct looks good. may wanna pre-load and include some taurine. you're g2g

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
but the tribulus wont decrease the effectiveness of the PH right? and also, i hate to keep asking these questions, but if running as a stand alone, would m-lmg be more effective purely from a muscle building stand point than p-mag?
No trib wont hurt your cycle. I personally like Pmag more than LMG

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alot of good suggestions

Stano & e-stane for 6weeks sounds good

TmRich0808

Awards
No trib wont hurt your cycle. I personally like Pmag more than LMG
If i was going to run d-zine with something, would you recommend me stacking it with M-LMG or p-mag?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm, well, i'd say lmg. for me, dimethazine is too dry a compound to run with another dry non aromatizable compound. i would run it solo before I ran it with another dry non aromatizable compound.

TmRich0808

Awards
so youre saying that if i ran d-zine with something, i should do it with a "wetter" compound?

Ession

Awards
My CEL rep friends!

Hows a DZine Solo Cycle like this look...

30/30/30/30

(might add a fifth week depending on how I feel)

PCT

Nolva 20/20/10/10

DAA 3g throughout

Decided maybe solo dzine would be safer/more affordable for now.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks fine, i'd get a box of 4-ad from ams to run with it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
w/e the rec dosage on the box is, for 4 weeks, preferably at least one dose pre w/o. the dzine has a longer half life (8-10hrs) i believe. so this will provide you with steady androgen levels, while the spike in test will give you that extra boost you need pre w/o as well as provide that much needed test base on dry compounds like dzine.