So what is new for Competitive Edge Labs???????

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
(besides me :thumbsup: )
I remember a time when I went to cel's website and saw products I knew nothing about, but google searches showed amazing results, and these to be the bee's knees :yup:

Now I go to the site, and it is a sad sight to see (no pun intended) with only two lonely products in the product list, reminicent of the glory days.

cycle assist & post cycle assist giving the hint of what used to be.

so, dramatic entrance to this thread an all, whats next? I would really like to see more, and cant wait for whats to come

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Last thing I heard after they discontinued their hormonal products that they were supposed to come out with a non-hormonal line....but that was a while ago already. I personally would love to see them continue to come out with new and better hormonal compounds.

TmRich0808

Awards
A new line of pro-hormones would be awesome. A brand new line of strong, medium and mild PH's for whatever you're looking for. Even some non-methylated compounds for those people as well. I am worried about CEL's future as well.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I remember a time when I went to cel's website and saw products I knew nothing about, but google searches showed amazing results, and these to be the bee's knees :yup:

Now I go to the site, and it is a sad sight to see (no pun intended) with only two lonely products in the product list, reminicent of the glory days.

cycle assist & post cycle assist giving the hint of what used to be.

so, dramatic entrance to this thread an all, whats next? I would really like to see more, but have to admit, i am a little worried about the future of c.e.l.
The future may look bleak, but I can promise you it is quite the opposite. ;) :)

We are basically done with hormonals, however.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The future may look bleak, but I can promise you it is quite the opposite. ;) :)

We are basically done with hormonals, however.
x2:)
I have been with CEL for a few years now and if i wasnt 100% confident in our future i would not still be around;)

When the new stuff comes out there will be plenty of mind=blown gifs:):)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that sounds great, and is very re assuring.

I look forward to learning and seing more from Competitive Edge Labs.

Reactions: mw1

TmRich0808

Awards
How long do you guys think it will be until there are no more PH's from competitive edge labs that can be found? I just wanna know if I should start stocking up. I know CEL p-plex is completely extinct right now. m-drol is very hard to find (high in price) and even the newer ones are discontinued and once the supplement companies run out, that is it. When should we expect everythign to be extinct?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats like asking how long youre gonna live, who knows?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would love to see some type of innovation on a cycle assist product. Give the industry a new spark in that niche

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh im sure there is going to be some excitement comming soon....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro, guess I shoudl edit the title to say, "besides me"

Looking forward to working with you guys.

with 3 bry's, hope it doesnt get confusing. lol

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to see some type of innovation on a cycle assist product. Give the industry a new spark in that niche
I doubt you will see a change in the CA formula~ adding some other ingred would just raise the price more than what is "affordable" for most people

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

appleyard777

Awards
Good news, can't wait for some new stuff from CEL

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I hope my tie dye shirt request is getting put into effect...

DrPetroleum

Awards
The thing that would blow my mind is if CEL got into the SARM business...

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
The thing that would blow my mind is if CEL got into the SARM business...
ha..prolly not gonna happen. SARMs are as synthetic as anabolic steroids, unless you extract one from a plant/herb/whatever. even then, it takes years to gather the research and start production on a herbal sarm, unless it's one already on the market.