CEL Prohormone Expiration/Potentcy

gotbench600

Awards
I have a number of CEL Products and a few other PH's that have listed expiration dates in 2011 through 2012. My question is, if keep them out of the sun in a climate controlled setting, which I do, what is the shelf life on this stuff past the lisrted expiration date? I'm talking 70-72 degrees year round in a dark closet.

bboyflash

Awards
I heard anywhere from 2 years all the way up to 9 years but its just talk

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I have a number of CEL Products and a few other PH's that have listed expiration dates in 2011 through 2012. My question is, if keep them out of the sun in a climate controlled setting, which I do, what is the shelf life on this stuff past the lisrted expiration date? I'm talking 70-72 degrees year round in a dark closet.
They should last a long time after expiration, and in the conditions you have set them in they should last even longer. For how long? I do not know.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They should last a long time after expiration, and in the conditions you have set them in they should last even longer. For how long? I do not know.
agreed they should be fine . I know people that have used DS' Superdrol 4 years after exp and it was still potent