Having PCT Worries

88wsu

Awards
So I’m here in my third week of PCT. My previous Cycle was M-drol and M-Lmg.
My Stats for the cycle where….

Pre Cycle---6’4 Weight: 298
Post Cycle---- 6’4 Weight: 317

3rd Week into Pct and my Weight is at 301Lbs

I’m worried because I’ve lost a lot of weight. I’ve stuck to my diet, hell I think I’m eating more then I was when I was on my cycle. M-drol is suppose to keep you Dry, and M-lmg is on the wet side so when I was into my second week of PCT and my weight was down to 307lbs I figured it was the water coming out but now I’m barley 300 I’m starting to worry.
One thing that I have changed is my workout, I started doing Cardio more and doing abs and gone from working out 3 x’s a week now I’m doing 5 times a week. Would this change in my workout cause me to lose this much weight?
PCT :
Liquid Torem 120-3days/90 week1 60/ week 2 30/ week 30 and out
Fish oil/ Milk Thistle/ Vitamin C
Animal Pak
Cycle assist
PCT support
Suppress- C
And just now added Animal Stak

matt352

Awards
  • Established
one of those things man, especially with mdrol....weight is just hard to hold onto after cycle. This is especially true if you started doing cardio in PCT. Any reason why you decided to start cardio? I can only assume you want to cut or recomp. If that is the case, you have to expect weight loss. I would either stop the cardio or dedicate to the cut/recomp and expect weight loss. Good luck

88wsu

Awards
Yeah i started Cardio because i wanted to get my body back into shape. Yeah it is also for my summer cut cycle... i was expecting weight loss but i didnt think doing cardio like that only for 3 weeks would cause me to lose that much weight, then again i have notice myself sweating my ass off alot, so maybe its water weight. I dont care to lose the weight i just dont want to lose the mass i gained, worked my ass of for it

iSwole

iSwole

Banned
Awards
Strength gain still there?

88wsu

Awards
So its been awhile since my cycle is over and now im having a mjor concern. Dont ask how i figured this out, but when i squeez my nipple on both sides i have a brown discharge. anyone have any idea what this means?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the brown is probably blood from my research into gyno back in the day.

1) stop squeezing it, you are probably damaging tissue/blood vessels.

get an ai, I would recomend topical formestane, and something to increase your androgen levels. leaky nipples sucks, and is something that you will have to find what works for you to stop it.

hdrol got rid of my gyno symptoms and leaky nipps. most likely wont be the same for you. i'd try the topical formestane, and maybe some roloxifene or tomixifen