hdrol/m lmg stack

D

donniedelts

Awards
For my second PH I'm gonna run Hdrol and m lmg by Competitive Edge Labs. I ran a cycle of Hdrol six months ago and gained and kept about 15 pounds and strength went through the roof and kept most of it.

The cycle is gonna look like this:

Hdrol: 75/75/75/75/100
M LMG: 50/75/75/75

PCT:

Liquid Nolva: 40/20/20/10
Purus Labs Recycle: 4/4/4/4

Support supps: Milk thistle, hawthorne berry

I'm 27 looking to gain as much weight as possible, my routine is strong as is my diet. Any advice or suggestions?

K

kxyx8611

Awards
I am interested in seeing how it goes. I am about to start a cycle of H-drol in about 3 weeks. I did a cycle of Halovar a few months back and was very pleased.

B

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
For my second PH I'm gonna run Hdrol and m lmg by Competitive Edge Labs. I ran a cycle of Hdrol six months ago and gained and kept about 15 pounds and strength went through the roof and kept most of it.

The cycle is gonna look like this:

Hdrol: 75/75/75/75/100
M LMG: 50/75/75/75

PCT:

Liquid Nolva: 40/20/20/10
Purus Labs Recycle: 4/4/4/4

Support supps: Milk thistle, hawthorne berry

I'm 27 looking to gain as much weight as possible, my routine is strong as is my diet. Any advice or suggestions?
I would extend the M lmg for another week and maybe pick up some liver assist xt and DAA for PCT.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
shoulda went clomid, mlmg is prolactin

D

donniedelts

Awards
idk where to get clomid should i use it or nolva?

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
i used nolva for a mlmg epi cycle, but i later read that it would have been better if i used clomid. it still seemed to do the job, but it took a little longer for the libido to fully recover. i used clomid for the other prolactin, dienolone, and i feel like it worked better.

D

donniedelts

Awards
What kind of realistic results can I expect from this?

B

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
It really depends on your diet and training but imost can gain 6-10lbs on Hdrol alone. I would think 8 to 12 or so would be very attainable.
^Agreed. 8-12 is not out of reach even @ 50 mg's.

D

donniedelts

Awards
so the full stack is looking like

pre load: cycle assist
on cycle: hdrol, mlmg, orange triad, cycle assist
pct: nolva, recycle and cycle assist

hows that sound to ya'll? i'm also thinking about throwing supress c into the pct and for pct i'm not sure if i want nolva, clomid or torem what do ya'll think?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so the full stack is looking like

pre load: cycle assist
on cycle: hdrol, mlmg, orange triad, cycle assist
pct: nolva, recycle and cycle assist

hows that sound to ya'll? i'm also thinking about throwing supress c into the pct and for pct i'm not sure if i want nolva, clomid or torem what do ya'll think?
If it were me i would use the Nolva and recycle since you already have it , however SnS Liver Assist would be perfect for PCT. Save the CA for another cycle. If you want a cortisol blocker, which i always use in PCT then Suppress C or Reduce xt are great choices

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
max lmg + hdrol would be a great stack. though, i would def have to add in some pstanz, or at the least, stanodrol.

4 weeks of 75mg methoxy, + 6 weeks of hd @ 75mg, pstanz @ 300mg. perfect cycle. all you need is a diet tailored to your goals, and your set. (plus training hard in the gym of course.)

i've also just got turned on to cortisol blocking and transdermal formestane.

havn't used our supress c yet, but have used reduce xt in pct along with 6-bromo and loved it.

I really like t/d formestane though, it is treating me nicely at one serving per day.

D

donniedelts

Awards
i've been thinking about throwing some trenazone in with it actually. and i definitely wanna try a t/d anti cortisol

B

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I really like t/d formestane though, it is treating me nicely at one serving per day.
same here. All I need is 100mg for the desired effect.

i've been thinking about throwing some trenazone in with it actually. and i definitely wanna try a t/d anti cortisol
No real need for the trenazone. H-drol and mlmg will be plenty. You might could consider extending the mlmg another week though.

D

donniedelts

Awards
I'm good on pct got me some nova :D. haha. So run em both for 6 weeks hdrol 75x5 100x1 m lmg I'm still not sure how I wanna dose it