Yet another H-drol question..

jsherlock

Awards
I am looking to start my first pH cycle ive been training for 4 years now and feel as though i have reached one of my plateaus.

One of my friends recommended h-drol by CEL so I went and purchased it. I have done extensive research on all aspects of the cycle and I was wondering if I could get some last minute questions in.
Currently:
Age 21, Weight 170, Height 5'11 BF 18%

My Cycle:

H-drol by CEL tentative dosage of 50/50/50/50
CEL Cycle Assist 8 per day 4 at a time distributed 2-4 hours after h-drol
Animal Pak Multi
Fish Oil
Milk Thistle ( I know its in the Animal Pak and CA would it be overkill to add more?)

PCT:
Considering that this will be my first cycle and I am trying to keep it relatively short ive decided that I will not pursue a SERM although I know it is highly recommended.

But I will be using
SNS Inhibit E
Week 1: 3 caps
Week 2: 3 caps
Week 3: 2 caps
Week 4: 1 caps
Continue with the Animal Pak Multi and Fish Oil
If recommended ill get some ON ZMA for some extra test
And some creatine mono

My goals: Im looking to gain around 3-5 lbs of dry muscle while simultaneously lose some %bf pretty much just a recomp cycle.

Questions: Many Forums say that a 4 week run of h-drol at 50mg is a waste of time and money, however my friend has run it twice and only has done it 4 weeks at 50mg and reported decent gains. As i previously stated im still pretty small at 170 lbs so i dont want to run anything too heavy. Would i be wasting my time on 50mg/ day?

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
run at least 75mg on hdrol but I would personally do minimum of 100mg. Helladrol would be the best bang for the buck and you need clomid for your pct and for even better gains I would say stack it with phytoserm-347.

Everything else looks fine but try and get minimum of 250g of protein and grab yourself some whey and casein(muscle feast is my favorite brand) and some egg white protein for between meals(Rose Acre Farm is insanely cheap).

PM me if you need help finding anything bro and gaining 3-5lbs of muscle wouldn't be a problem if your diet is good ;)

TorqueGTR04

Awards
If you're taking the plunge into PH's, might as well get all you can out of it. I'd get a second bottle and go 50/75/75/75/75. If your nutrition is good you can probably look at gaining 5-7 lbs and losing some BF%. Keep the protein between 1.5-2g per pound of bodyweight and keep your carbs really clean and that should be easy

I would say the 50mg is a waste, regardless of your size. At that point you're probably just shutting down your natural test but without enough H-drol to make a huge difference in muscle building.

If you go through with a cycle, definitely get a SERM. Chances are you could recover with an OTC PCT, but something like Nolvadex, Toremifene or Clomid would get your test levels back up quickly while preventing estrogen side effects. You could even extend your PCT for an extra couple weeks by using something like Inhibit E. Could look something like this, if you used a basic Nolva PCT:

Week 1: Nolva 20 mg
Week 2: Nolva 20 mg
Week 3: Nolva 10 mg, Inhibit E 3 caps
Week 4: Nolva 10 mg, Inhibit E 2 caps
Week 5: Inhibit E 2 caps
Week 6: Inhibit E 1 cap
----------------------------------------------------------

I will say though, you probably are nowhere near your natural potential at your age and size. I think with proper training and nutrition you could add a good 20-30 lbs naturally over the span of a year or two, without even touching a prohormone. Save the PH's until you truly can't gain much more naturally. Why use an aid when you have a ton more natural potential to exploit?

At any rate, if you do use the Halodrol, just make sure to do it right!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am looking to start my first pH cycle ive been training for 4 years now and feel as though i have reached one of my plateaus.

One of my friends recommended h-drol by CEL so I went and purchased it. I have done extensive research on all aspects of the cycle and I was wondering if I could get some last minute questions in.
Currently:
Age 21, Weight 170, Height 5'11 BF 18%

My Cycle:

H-drol by CEL tentative dosage of 50/50/50/50
CEL Cycle Assist 8 per day 4 at a time distributed 2-4 hours after h-drol
Animal Pak Multi
Fish Oil
Milk Thistle ( I know its in the Animal Pak and CA would it be overkill to add more?)

PCT:
Considering that this will be my first cycle and I am trying to keep it relatively short ive decided that I will not pursue a SERM although I know it is highly recommended.

But I will be using
SNS Inhibit E
Week 1: 3 caps
Week 2: 3 caps
Week 3: 2 caps
Week 4: 1 caps
Continue with the Animal Pak Multi and Fish Oil
If recommended ill get some ON ZMA for some extra test
And some creatine mono

My goals: Im looking to gain around 3-5 lbs of dry muscle while simultaneously lose some %bf pretty much just a recomp cycle.

Questions: Many Forums say that a 4 week run of h-drol at 50mg is a waste of time and money, however my friend has run it twice and only has done it 4 weeks at 50mg and reported decent gains. As i previously stated im still pretty small at 170 lbs so i dont want to run anything too heavy. Would i be wasting my time on 50mg/ day?
50 mgs for 4 weeks is a good first cycle at your weight~ with proper diet/training you can gain 6-10lbs with a reduction in BF
If you want to run a OTC PCT , then i would recommend Inihibit E at 2/2/2/1 with either PCT Assist or DAA. A cortisol controller is also a preference of mine starting week 3 of pCT

jsherlock

Awards
i have another question, i started my cycle today took one dose of h-drol in the am with breakfast with animal pak. Took cycle assist at lunch and plan on taking the next h-drol at dinner and the ca before bed.

I just have a question about the animal pak. It has similar ingredients to the CA by CEL and I was wondering if it is overkill to even take the animal pak during the cycle. Would i be better off with a regular one a day vitamin rather than heavy doses of Hawthorne berry, saw palmetto, milk thistle and grape seed extract that i would be receiving if i took animal pak and CA together in one day.

Plus animal pak is a process to eat plus all the CA pills , Fish Oils and the H-drol. If you believe the animal pak would be beneficial during the cycle ill stick to it but if its not necessary id rather stop.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have another question, i started my cycle today took one dose of h-drol in the am with breakfast with animal pak. Took cycle assist at lunch and plan on taking the next h-drol at dinner and the ca before bed.

I just have a question about the animal pak. It has similar ingredients to the CA by CEL and I was wondering if it is overkill to even take the animal pak during the cycle. Would i be better off with a regular one a day vitamin rather than heavy doses of Hawthorne berry, saw palmetto, milk thistle and grape seed extract that i would be receiving if i took animal pak and CA together in one day.

Plus animal pak is a process to eat plus all the CA pills , Fish Oils and the H-drol. If you believe the animal pak would be beneficial during the cycle ill stick to it but if its not necessary id rather stop.
I haven't looked at Animal Paks profile in awhile . Which ingreds are also in CA and at what dose?

jsherlock

Awards
Animal Pak
Uni-Liver™ 4080mg **
Carnitine 25mg **
Choline 250mg **
Eleuthero (Root) 1750mg **
Hawthorn (Berry) 250mg **
Inositol 125mg **
Milk Thistle 500mg **
Oriental Ginseng (Root) 250mg **
Para-Aminobenzoic Acid

CA by cel
Amount Per Serving:
N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine (NAC) 750 mg
Milk Thistle (Standardized to 80% Silymarin) 500 mg
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 500 mg
Hawthorn Berry Extract (Standardized to 1.8% Vitexin) 300 mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 200 mg
Saw Palmetto Extract (Standardized to 45% Fatty Acids) 160 mg
Celery Seed Extract (10:1) 75 mg
Grape Seed Extract (95% Proanthocyanidins) 75 mg
Policosanol 20 mg
Zinc Gluconate 15 mg

And i already started my cycle so I am not going to stop it now, thanks for your .02 though

jsherlock

Awards
also would lean extreme be a good cortisol blocker to start in the third week of pct?

matt352

Awards
  • Established
also would lean extreme be a good cortisol blocker to start in the third week of pct?
cort blocker is a good idea...never used lean extreme but should be fine, i like reduce xt

I would say though that if you definitely are not gonna use a serm for PCT, you should pick up some PCT Assist or something similar...will make for a much smoother otc pct imo

jsherlock

Awards
i will definetly pick up a PCT Assist. Any good recommendations other than the obvious PCT Assist by CEL?

matt352

Awards
  • Established
i will definetly pick up a PCT Assist. Any good recommendations other than the obvious PCT Assist by CEL?
I can't really recommend any other because I always run PCT Assist. It is good stuff definitely pick some up...a must for me in PCT especially if I go OTC.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Lean Xtreme, Reduce XT or Suppress C are all good choices. Lean Xreme can cause sore joints by dropping cortisol levels too quickly

The only other test booster i would use is DA

I can't really recommend any other because I always run PCT Assist. It is good stuff definitely pick some up...a must for me in PCT especially if I go OTC.
Thanks for the support

jsherlock

Awards
On day 6 of pct. Gained 15 lbs on H-drol. 5-8 lbs are fat + water. I am following the inhibit e dosing scheme you advised. I've been reading that daa is good to start during week 2 of pct so I got my hands on that and will be starting it tm following the 3 gram per day dosing.

Quick question for the daa do I cycle 12 on 12 off? I have performance edge pure daa.

Another question. I started some ultimate nutrition Bulgarian tribulus at the beginning of the pct to get my sex drive back (gf was pissed lmao) . Would it be over kill to use both trib and daa at the same time

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
On day 6 of pct. Gained 15 lbs on H-drol. 5-8 lbs are fat + water. I am following the inhibit e dosing scheme you advised. I've been reading that daa is good to start during week 2 of pct so I got my hands on that and will be starting it tm following the 3 gram per day dosing.

Quick question for the daa do I cycle 12 on 12 off? I have performance edge pure daa.
You could do 12 on 12 off, but I suggest running it for 24 days.

Another question. I started some ultimate nutrition Bulgarian tribulus at the beginning of the pct to get my sex drive back (gf was pissed lmao) . Would it be over kill to use both trib and daa at the same time
No, that's fine.

TmRich0808

Awards
I am running a similar cycle of p-mag. I got some tribulus for my PCT for exactly the same reason. Let me know what you think about the tribulus. I got the ultimate nutrition bulgarian tribulus too. let me know thanks bro!

jsherlock

Awards
the bulgarian tribulus is a godsend. I only told my girlfriend about the PH cycle yesterday and i told her it killed my sex drive. She looked at me and said well that explains everything, she thought i wasnt attracted to her anymore lmao..... But the Trib is good on day 7 right now and I dose one in the morning when i wake up and one when i go to sleep. Really jump started the libido, my gf was extremely appreciative.

I have a few more questions:

The inhibit e dosage scheme was 2/2/2/1 which equals 49 capsules out of 75. would it be unwise to continue using the inhibit after the that on a one pill a day cycle until the bottle is complete?

Same with the daa if i go for 24 days ill have 6 days worth of capsules left that would just sit there would it also be unwise to go for a straight 30 day DAA along with the 1per day inhibit to keep the estrogen in check?

Sorry for all these questions.. =)

But i have always been a worry wart, about everything... sucks but before the cycle i had some puffy nips which i attributed to my higher body fat. Due to my paranoia i think that my brain is tricking myself into thinking i am in the early stages of gyno. I know its just a coincidence that i have been getting itchy on my chest area, not necessarily the nipple but chest in general. No signs of lumps no tenderness or soreness might just be my brain tricking me.

would i know if i was getting gyno for sure are the lumps that prevalent and is it soreness to the point of hurting me?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
The inhibit e dosage scheme was 2/2/2/1 which equals 49 capsules out of 75. would it be unwise to continue using the inhibit after the that on a one pill a day cycle until the bottle is complete?
No, save the inhibit-e for later use. You may need it ;)

Same with the daa if i go for 24 days ill have 6 days worth of capsules left that would just sit there would it also be unwise to go for a straight 30 day DAA?
That seems okay. Go for it.

would i know if i was getting gyno for sure are the lumps that prevalent and is it soreness to the point of hurting me?
You would likely know. There would be a sharp itching sensation every 30 seconds and it would be hard to touch your chest.

jsherlock

Awards
Just hate these damn puffy nips I gotta drop some %bf to make em look good. Other than that thanks for the information and help! I'll keep you guys posted during my pct if anything interesting happens. Thanks again

jsherlock

Awards
Last week of pct dropped around 4 lbs but they were water and fat. Strength gains have increased through the pct my muscles feel fuller and I have been getting plenty of compliments that my physique has completed changed.

Hdrol was definitely a good first pct. Towards the end I definitely was getting lethargic and I think I was shut down. A little atrophy and sleep pattern changes were the only negatives. I recommend hdrol to anyone looking to dip their feet into the ph world. I recommend CEL HDROL AND CEL CYCLE ASSIST. Both have great reputations.

My pct has come along the Daa has helped my boys hang again trib helped my sex drive. I was wondering if there was anything recommended to take after the pct to ensure that my test keeps going up? I hear Blue Up is pretty good just curious if it would be a good idea to take a booster after?

jsherlock

Awards
Also looking at purus labs recycle and driven sports activate extreme

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last week of pct dropped around 4 lbs but they were water and fat. Strength gains have increased through the pct my muscles feel fuller and I have been getting plenty of compliments that my physique has completed changed.

Hdrol was definitely a good first pct. Towards the end I definitely was getting lethargic and I think I was shut down. A little atrophy and sleep pattern changes were the only negatives. I recommend hdrol to anyone looking to dip their feet into the ph world. I recommend CEL HDROL AND CEL CYCLE ASSIST. Both have great reputations.

My pct has come along the Daa has helped my boys hang again trib helped my sex drive. I was wondering if there was anything recommended to take after the pct to ensure that my test keeps going up? I hear Blue Up is pretty good just curious if it would be a good idea to take a booster after?
Blue up may help w/ libido but that it.

...Glad you enjoyed your cycle:):)

jsherlock

Awards
I really enjoyed the total recomp of my body :) I guess ill just let my body recoop naturally then :) thanks for all your help

jsherlock

Awards
Still worried about some atrophy. The boys aren't hanging low nor are they back to normal size yet.:(

TmRich0808

Awards
They will definitely come back. It just takes time. After my first PH cycle my boys didnt come back until 3 or 4 weeks after my entire post cycle therapy. I think after PCT is done, your body is still getting used to being on its own without supplementation and thats why it takes so long, but they always come back.

jsherlock

Awards
thanks you haha i was just worrying so bad about them

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
testicular atrophy isn't a real sign of hpta recovery, but it gives you an idea that w/e you are doing is working. if your nut size is returning to normal 3-4 weeks after you finished your pct, your pct didn't work, or you cut it too short.

but it does take time, i wouldn't stop doing pct until at the least my nutz were back to normal or larger size.

jsherlock

Awards
finished my pct, feeling great and strength stayed lost a few more lbs which I wanted to do trying to cut down. I purchased Biotivia Bioforge to help my body naturally get the test up.

Going to get bloodwork august 3rd.

Good cycle , great gains.

Sides:
Insomnia- barely had any good sleep the entire cycle
Lethargy- I guess this is attributed to test suppresion, towards the end of the cycle i felt shut down
Maybe some Atrophy- could just be in my head but they may have shrunk down like 15%

OTC PCT was ok, next time ill grab a SERM.
Testicle size is back to normal, they still arent hanging as low as before though which is a cause for concern. Ill ask the doc when i see him

In all thank you CEL for all the help and for a great product!

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
finished my pct, feeling great and strength stayed lost a few more lbs which I wanted to do trying to cut down. I purchased Biotivia Bioforge to help my body naturally get the test up.

Going to get bloodwork august 3rd.

Good cycle , great gains.

Sides:
Insomnia- barely had any good sleep the entire cycle
Lethargy- I guess this is attributed to test suppresion, towards the end of the cycle i felt shut down
Maybe some Atrophy- could just be in my head but they may have shrunk down like 15%

OTC PCT was ok, next time ill grab a SERM.
Testicle size is back to normal, they still arent hanging as low as before though which is a cause for concern. Ill ask the doc when i see him

In all thank you CEL for all the help and for a great product!
yes, i would get bloodwork. in the meantime you can use a couple more natural test boosters.

jsherlock

Awards
my chest has been getting some shooting pains. not really painful but strange sensations in my chest which is worrying me about gyno. Nipples are not sensitive and no lump behind them but noticing that my nips have been getting wider/drooping.

Should i get back on the inhibit e? or order nolva... help

jsherlock

Awards
I have a feeling I am just jumping to conclusions and paranoia. I've always had puffy nips and coned pecs. My chest probably hurts because I have been constantly poking the **** out of it. I read up and it could be a prolactin build up. I'm gonna grab some l dopa and it should be fine.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
my chest has been getting some shooting pains. not really painful but strange sensations in my chest which is worrying me about gyno. Nipples are not sensitive and no lump behind them but noticing that my nips have been getting wider/drooping.

Should i get back on the inhibit e? or order nolva... help
not really sure of your situation. could all be in your head. if you arent experiencing pain/stinging, i'd say you're likely fine

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
age 21
height 511
weight 170
bf% 18

you clearly have no idea how to eat or train ... you dont need steroids yet..

how can u be 511 170 with 18% BF?!

thats as untrained as an individual can get.... if youve been training for 4 years straight your doing something horribly wrong

jsherlock

Awards
I know its understandable to think that in my case in four years I should be huge but let me break it down for you

Years of training;
1) started at 145 made good gains. End of year grade 3 laceration of kidney in an accident. Down to 135 lbs out of gym for 3 months
2) got up to 155 had a tonsilectomy that went horribly wrong. Burst an artery in my mouth lost 15 lbs out of gym 2 months
3) up to 160 had wisdom teeth out once again Dr messed up and left a piece of tooth in my mouth had to have a surgery again. Down to 150
4) up from 150 to 170. All weights in the gym were high now however still had fat left over from all the previous injuries.

I understand it was a rash decision. You live and you learn. But I guess you ccan say several things have gone horribly wrong for me. I'll just deal. Thanks for everyone's input.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd say gyno is the lease of your worries while on hdrol. of course it is possible, but I wouldn't worry about it.