pmag pct

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would Erase + Lean Xtreme be sufficient for a Pmag run at 50/75/75/75/75 (5 weeks). Would have tamox citrate on hand in case, but would like to run Erase + LX if possible. Would i need a better nat booster in PCT like DAA or will the aforementioned Erase cover it? Can pretty much buy whatever, i have Inhibit-e and Formadrol stocked as well.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Would Erase + Lean Xtreme be sufficient for a Pmag run at 50/75/75/75/75 (5 weeks). Would have tamox citrate on hand in case, but would like to run Erase + LX if possible. Would i need a better nat booster in PCT like DAA or will the aforementioned Erase cover it? Can pretty much buy whatever, i have Inhibit-e and Formadrol stocked as well.
If you have a SERM you should use it. Erase + LX is not a sufficient PCT.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have a SERM you should use it. Erase + LX is not a sufficient PCT.
Hmm, was under the impression (talking to guys + looking at many pmag logs and informed advice) that Erase plus LX was pretty decent OTC. I'll take your advice and run 20/20/20/20 for nolva, and since i'm gonna run a SERM i'll actually bump the pmag up a bit.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One more thing if one of you CEL guys could clear it up. This isn't my first PH, so i'm ok with starting out strong. Thinking 75mg for 5 weeks. Now if i dose 1 pill 3x a day, and i am also taking cycle assist, how does this work? I've seen recommendations that you space p-mag and cycle assist 3 hours or so apart. But, i would be spacing my p-mag doses roughly 4 hours apart, so that doesn't compute. Could you toss a dose schedule my way? Would be greatly appreciated.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
One more thing if one of you CEL guys could clear it up. This isn't my first PH, so i'm ok with starting out strong. Thinking 75mg for 5 weeks. Now if i dose 1 pill 3x a day, and i am also taking cycle assist, how does this work? I've seen recommendations that you space p-mag and cycle assist 3 hours or so apart. But, i would be spacing my p-mag doses roughly 4 hours apart, so that doesn't compute. Could you toss a dose schedule my way? Would be greatly appreciated.
Here's a good plan:

Morning (6-8 am): 1 p-mag
Late Morning (11 am): 3-4 cycle assist caps
Afternoon(2 p.m): 2 P-mag (Pre-WO preferably)
Evening: (6 pm-8pm): 3-4 cycle assist caps

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's a good plan:

Perfect dosing^^^^:)

Let us know how it goes Rhadam.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's a good plan:

Hmm might have to play with that as i typically get up no earlier than 10am as i am a bartender which means i get to bed at 3am. My workouts are a bit later so i think if i just push those times 2 hours + i'll be fine. Thank you for the help.

I will be logging this so i'll toss a link here next week when i do. I've always been on bbuilding.com and trolled here so lookin to be more involved over here. Should be a great log, shooting for 15+ solid lbs.

Reactions: mw1

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
You dont need to run Lean X with Erase. Erase does great with Cort.

if you go OTC keep it to 4 weeks at 50mg.

Good OTC PCT id do would be

Erase
Daa
Bioforge
Activate xtreme

thats expensive so get a SERM!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You dont need to run Lean X with Erase. Erase does great with Cort.

if you go OTC keep it to 4 weeks at 50mg.

Good OTC PCT id do would be

Erase
Daa
Bioforge
Activate xtreme

thats expensive so get a SERM!

Thats 3 different natty test boosters there which is most likely unwarranted

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
they all work differently and dont have overlapping ingrediants.

Erase for Cort and estrogen
DAA for test and ball stimulation
Activate for freeing up test
Bioforge for test boost and slight estrogen

duddybrainzz

Awards
or you could just use a SERM witch is much more effective and safer than any OTC PCT.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
a serm, test booster and cort blocker or AI like erase for estrogen and cort.

you could get your whole pct for around 120.