H-Drol/L-MLG w/ PCT

T

twill713

Awards
Originally I was thinking of running M-Drol and had a 4 week cycle planned but after tons of research and negative feedback I've decided that the pros do not out weigh the cons for me. I'm looking to put on and keep at least a good solid 10lbs after all is said and done. I have had great result with Halotren by powerlabs(combo of h-drol and l-lmg) before at lower doses. This will be my 3rd PH cycle. I normally run 1 per year so plenty of downtime in between to get my body right. Any feedback or advice would be awesome as I would like to start this mid to late April. Depending on how I feel in the last 2 weeks I might possibly up the dose of M-LMG to 125mg per day.

ON
CEL Hdrol. 50/50/75/75/75/75
CEL M-LMG. 75/75/100/100/100/100
GHRP-6 150mcg x3/day
CEL Forma Stanozol (start at end of week 2)
Bridge
Animal Flex
CEL Cycle Assist(preload)
Red Yeast Rice + CoQ10 supplement at 1200mg/60mg
Fish Oil

PCT
Torem - 90/60/30/30
GHRP-6 150mcg x3/day
HCGenerate
CEL Cycle Assist(cont.)
CEL Post Cycle
Animal Flex(Cont.)

Post PCT
CEL Forma Stanozol

S

syphon80

Awards
That cycle seems like you will blow up on it. Expensive.

B

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I assume you mean CEL formestane..how many squirts a day will you apply for the last 4 weeks? Setup looks good, and I would include some taurine too.

T

twill713

Awards
Yes it's CEL formestane and I was gonna go with 4 pumps twice a day for the last 4 weeks. Was just gonna finish off whatever Cycle Assist I have left but I guess I cut it out all together. And Taurine is a good idea for back pumps I remember reading that somewhere.

T

twill713

Awards
Do I need to add some cortisol control such as suppress-C or would vitamin C be sufficient ?