Hdrol lose effectivness w/ multiple cycles??

thomps5

Awards
So I have been sticking to the basics for quite some time now, and am ready to hop back in to a PH to help me break down some of the walls i have been hitting while leaning out a bit as well..summer is just around the corner..FINALLY ( i realize diet is key in this process..that will be in check) I have been a HUUGE fan of H-Drol...loved everything about it..mostly the great gain/low sides ratio. I have ran H-drol twice now, and would love to run it this go around but I'm concerned that i will not see the same effects now that i have ran it twice before (results second time where on par with first run but still...)

Is this concern valid? Does the body build up some level of tolerance to PH's that you have run prior that could decrease the effects? My last cycle (including PCT) ended maybe 8 months ago.

If so, are there any products that are comprable to H-drol in regards to being mild, yet having good gains in LBM while reducing BF%? Any ideas? I have not been "in the loop" as to recent PH's that have been released and have not found any good answers based on my search.

I know that PMAG is very similar, but i am concerned that it is TOO similar to Hdrol such that if my body has build up a "tolerance" to Hdrol it may be the same with PMAG...maybe not though?
Thanks guys!

thomps5

Awards
wanted to quickly emphasize my goal. I am looking for more of a recomp than a stric cut.. but will be emphasizing on trying to put on some good lean muscle mass (while reducing BF% as much as i can). I will do this by keeping my calorie intake a bit high but keeping them extremely clean..high protein while dropping carbs and fats (slightly). Lifting heavy and throwing in some HIIT a few days/week.

I am open to suggestions on good stacks (x + furaza/clen/11oxo) etc.

I would love to give HDrol+Furaza a shot, but again, i have the same concern of seeing decreased effects since i have ran Hdrol twice...not sure if having run Hdrol twice would effect my responsivness to Pmag either since they are so similar.

hmmm.....

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
So I have been sticking to the basics for quite some time now, and am ready to hop back in to a PH to help me break down some of the walls i have been hitting while leaning out a bit as well..summer is just around the corner..FINALLY ( i realize diet is key in this process..that will be in check) I have been a HUUGE fan of H-Drol...loved everything about it..mostly the great gain/low sides ratio. I have ran H-drol twice now, and would love to run it this go around but I'm concerned that i will not see the same effects now that i have ran it twice before (results second time where on par with first run but still...)

Is this concern valid? Does the body build up some level of tolerance to PH's that you have run prior that could decrease the effects? My last cycle (including PCT) ended maybe 8 months ago.

If so, are there any products that are comprable to H-drol in regards to being mild, yet having good gains in LBM while reducing BF%? Any ideas? I have not been "in the loop" as to recent PH's that have been released and have not found any good answers based on my search.

I know that PMAG is very similar, but i am concerned that it is TOO similar to Hdrol such that if my body has build up a "tolerance" to Hdrol it may be the same with PMAG...maybe not though?
Thanks guys!
As long as you space out the cycles long enough, I think your 3rd h-drol cycle will be just as productive as the first two.

And P-mag should not lose potency because of H-drol. I've run both, and they ellicit their own effects, irrespective of their similar structure and dosing.

thomps5

Awards
As long as you space out the cycles long enough, I think your 3rd h-drol cycle will be just as productive as the first two.

And P-mag should not lose potency because of H-drol. I've run both, and they ellicit their own effects, irrespective of their similar structure and dosing.
Good to hear you have tried both Hdrol and Pmag. What were your experiences with each and which one did you prefer and would recommend based on my goals? It seems almost 50/50 in regards to who like which one better...maybe slightly weighted towards Hdrol being the overall preferred.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear you have tried both Hdrol and Pmag. What were your experiences with each and which one did you prefer and would recommend based on my goals? It seems almost 50/50 in regards to who like which one better...maybe slightly weighted towards Hdrol being the overall preferred.
My first cycle was H-drol at 50mg's for 4 weeks. I gained 14 lbs, 12 of which I kept.

My third cycle was P-mag. I ran it 50/50/50/75/75 and gained 18 lbs, 15 of which I kept.

I had fun on both and noticed that P-mag gave me more weight gain in week 1, than H-drol. It also kicked in faster, but the gains from H-drol were uncanny in my last week. P-mag's gains were steady throughout. Both gave me a pumped feeling all day and I would personally recommend P-mag for your next cycle, as it is my favorite.

thomps5

Awards
My first cycle was H-drol at 50mg's for 4 weeks. I gained 14 lbs, 12 of which I kept.

My third cycle was P-mag. I ran it 50/50/50/75/75 and gained 18 lbs, 15 of which I kept.

I had fun on both and noticed that P-mag gave me more weight gain in week 1, than H-drol. It also kicked in faster, but the gains from H-drol were uncanny in my last week. P-mag's gains were steady throughout. Both gave me a pumped feeling all day and I would personally recommend P-mag for your next cycle, as it is my favorite.
THanks for the advice. I guess my concern with Pmag is that i keep hearing it is more "wet" in comparison to Hdrol...more of a bulker i guess. I am looking for something that will not only assist in putting on some lean muscle mass, but something that will help me drop BF a bit and get that "dry/tight" look. Trying to avoid anything that going to bloat me out. Maybe stacking Pmag + Furaza will do the trick. Otherwise i guess i could give Hdrol another go around....the hardest part of the cycle for me has always been choosing the products lol

I wish the risk of sides with Mdrol/SD clones were not so high. I have never been succeptable to negative sides from PH's, but have heard enough horror stories regardin SD/clones to stick to the more "low risk" compounds. Guess i feel like sticking with the more mild compounds allows you to put your focus into the training/nutrition as opposed to having to focus so much on combating neg sides all the time. It just doesnt seem worth it to me..but damn its tempting.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
THanks for the advice. I guess my concern with Pmag is that i keep hearing it is more "wet" in comparison to Hdrol...more of a bulker i guess. I am looking for something that will not only assist in putting on some lean muscle mass, but something that will help me drop BF a bit and get that "dry/tight" look. Trying to avoid anything that going to bloat me out. Maybe stacking Pmag + Furaza will do the trick. Otherwise i guess i could give Hdrol another go around....the hardest part of the cycle for me has always been choosing the products lol

I wish the risk of sides with Mdrol/SD clones were not so high. I have never been succeptable to negative sides from PH's, but have heard enough horror stories regardin SD/clones to stick to the more "low risk" compounds. Guess i feel like sticking with the more mild compounds allows you to put your focus into the training/nutrition as opposed to having to focus so much on combating neg sides all the time. It just doesnt seem worth it to me..but damn its tempting.
I don't recall ever experiencing a bloat from P-mag. I lost abdominal fat and my face stayed very lean. My muscle bellies swelled, though..maybe that's what they mean.

If your goal is to preclude as many side effects possible, I would not go with M-drol this time around; Maybe after this cycle... or you could low dose it for 4 weeks if you really wanted to.