Mdrol vs M14ADD

Jmw

Awards
Hi, last year I did a cycle of mdrol and got great results gaining 18 pounds with a gain in strength Somethin crazy. I was curious on doing a m14add cycle and was wondering if someone could tell me what the similarities and differences are with the two products before I decide to go ahead with it or not. I have done a fair lot of research but I just want to know if anyone has a review from experience.
Thanks

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
The differences and similarities of m-drol and M14add lie in their inherent characteristics and structures.

M-drol (superdrol) is a DHT based steroid. Meaning it has a similar structure to dihydrotestosterone and methyl-dht but is manipulated in certain positions to bring about a new steroid. In this case, it differs by the 2a and additional 17a methyl group; so you can consider it 2a, 17a methyl-DHT. M-drol (as i'm sure you know since you've ran it) is a very dry compound, because it's structure prevents estrogen conversion(on paper at least).

M14ADD (methylated boldiol) is a testosterone based steroid. It is essentially a derivative of boldenone with a methyl group at position 17 of it's 4 ring structure. It is also purported, as a diol, to be a prohormone or convert into Dianabol; The rate of which is unknown. It is a "wet" steroid, because, as a testosterone base (w/o a 4 chloro or other AI alteration), also converts into an estrogen(M-e2 or e2). Gains from this are heavy and fast, as you can see here.

Jmw

Awards
Thanks!, also im having a lot of trouble trying to get hold of some CEL PCT. Do you know if this is because it is discontinued? I do a lot of my orders on nutraplanet and they dont know when or if they are going to get anymore anytime soon. If so do you know any alternative or better PCT?