Next Bulk Cycle Workout...need feed back.

88wsu

Awards
Hey i wanted to post my workout to gets some feed back on my workout...My next cycle will start in April and plan on running m-drol and M-MLG...let me know what you think...

"Bulk"
Spring 2011
Weeks(1-3-5-7) "

SETS:
Week 1-: Main-15-10-8-5
Week 3-: 5 Sets of 6
Week 5-: 12-10-8-6-4
Week 7: 8-6-4-2"

Weeks 1/3/5/7
Monday
(Chest/ Tricep)
Bench
Incline Benchl Press
D-bell Flys
V-bar Push Dwn
Skull Crushers (OR) Dips
Standing Behind Tricep Ext
ABS
Crunches (3x15)

Wednesday
(shoulder/Legs)
Leg Press
Leg Extention
Calf Raises
Shrugs
Up Right Barbell
Side Lat Cable
ABS
Free Hanging Leg Lift (3x15)

Friday
(Back/Bicep)
Rows
One-Arm Rows
Lat Pull Down
Curls
Concentrated Curls
(Seated one arm incline curls)
ABS
Russian Twist (3x15)

Weeks 2/4/6
Monday
(Chest/Triecp)
Close Bench
Rope Push Down
Knealing Tricep Ext
Chest Press Machine
Dumbbel Flys
Cable Cross Standing
ABS
Side Crunches(3x15)

Tuesday
(Shoulders/Legs)
Leg Press
Calf Press
Leg Curl
Shrugs
Shoulder Press
Bent Over Shoulder Lats Raises
ABS
Free Hanging Leg Raises (3x15)

Friday
(bicep/Back)
T-Rows
Seated Rows
Close Lat Pull Down
Standind Dumbbell Curls
Preacher Curls

ABS
Heel Touches (3x15)

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I see a lack of compound lifts in this workout routine. You need to incorporate pull-ups/chin-ups, squats, and deadlifts. Especially the latter two. Find a way to fit them in, or else you will not get the best out of your gains and you may even lose some after the cycle..

Reactions: mw1
JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
What I like to do for my workout is just one muscle group a day: Monday - chest; Tuesday - back; Wed. - arms; Thursday - shoulders; Friday - legs; abs - eod and I do a 10 minute hard cardio warm-up before each workout. I feel that I get more out of it when I concentrate on just one muscle group a day.

I just never been a fan of doing chest and tris, back and bis together because you are already working out your tris when doing chest and bis when doing back. So to group them together is, IMO, overdoing it. Try doing a push/pull sytem, like chest and bis and back and tris instead.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
id run just the sd. ive been seeing logs of ppl running sd and m-lmg together and the gains really arent that impressive. run one or the other imo.

m-lmg solo was really good for me last time i ran it (2 years ago maybe)

88wsu

Awards
To Bry-17- Thanks for the advice...I will put dead lift into my workout, but squats are out of the question. After playing ball since I was in the fourth grade, up to my sophomore year in college squats are just imposable to do right. I have had my knee taken out twice two surgery’s to repair it and I can’t stabilize my knee enough to have it bend to a 90 degree angle with a ton of weight on my back I’ve tried it wasn’t pretty. I will also add chin ups too its just hard to do sometimes because after my last cycle I passed 300lbs.

To mw1- I plan running a 6 week cycle
M-LMG first week at 50mg second week 75mg
3rd week adding M-drol I at 50 and M-LMG at 75mg
4th week M-drol still at 50 and M-LMG 100mg
5th week M-drol at 75mg and M-LMG 125mg
6th week M-drol at 75mg and M-LMG 125(150)
Weeks 1-4 PCT

To-JerseyDrew77
You don’t know how much I would love to able to do a specific body part a day, but with my class schedule I just dot have the time…I’m in class from on Tues and Thur, all day long, but thanks, I’m thinking about changing the back and tris together and bis, and chest together.

To-cbr1000rr
Ya I ran M-LMG my last cycle with D-Zine and had amazing results, so I thought I would try running it with M-drol and see how it works for me.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
im more of a low volume/high intensity type of guy,however you know your body best AND at the end of the day you train your rear end off you will see results!

Reactions: mw1
swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
if u run mdrol alone at 50mg you will end up in the hospital.... 75 you are playing chicken with death.... and you will lose...

i dont think i have ever seen someone do something this retarded...

20mg is more than enough to make gains... even if u are 300lbs.... the highest i would say mdrol could ever be run is 40 mg...

good luck ****ting your organs out you schmuck

88wsu

Awards
Sorry i read the MG wrong on M-drol...i was putting my cycle up i used with D-zine

88wsu

Awards
Had a Quick Question Also to ask. Ive ran M-drol 3 times now, and everytime i have, about two weeks in my skin around my noes drys up and flakes off, and also i get bad dandrift. just wondering if that is a common side of M-drol

dueces138

dueces138

Awards
From what Ive read, Mdrol is a pretty dry product and doesnt convert into estrogen. This could be why your skin dries up. Epi does the same to me, I get dandruff and all around dry skin.

Had a Quick Question Also to ask. Ive ran M-drol 3 times now, and everytime i have, about two weeks in my skin around my noes drys up and flakes off, and also i get bad dandrift. just wondering if that is a common side of M-drol