11-Sterone with Suppress-C

freedevil

Awards
Hey guys I have 2 bottles of 11-sterone and 1 bottle of Suppress-C. I know they both do the same except that 11-sterone also has anabolic effects.

I planned to do
Week 1-7: 225mg 11-sterone
pct: none

Would it be pointless to stack the Suppress-C since it does the same thing?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I have 2 bottles of 11-sterone and 1 bottle of Suppress-C. I know they both do the same except that 11-sterone also has anabolic effects.

I planned to do

No that would actually be an interesting stack. Baet and adrenosterone work through different pathways to inhibit and control cortisol. Also adrenosterone is anabolic so you would have anabolism with anti-catabolic to make things very synergistic. I wouldn't run Suppress-c for more than 8 weeks at a time though..and don't dose too high on either because cortisol has its benefits, you wouldn't want to block it entirely :)

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established

I planned to do

You're gona need a lot more bottles than that as it needs very high dosing especially for stand-alone run.

I've heard nothing but good things about it when dosed high, especially for losing fat but its dam expensive to run when you need 4 - 5 bottles.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
You're gona need a lot more bottles than that as it needs very high dosing especially for stand-alone run.

I've heard nothing but good things about it when dosed high, especially for losing fat but its dam expensive to run when you need 4 - 5 bottles.
^agreed, pick up another bottle or two. Also 11-sterone will fluctuate hormone levels so i'd advise putting together a short 4 week OTC PCT OP.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
^^ Good advice, sorry did'nt see you not doing PCT. Def need something either SERM or OTC. Even low dose 6 - 8 weeks will shut you down somewhat.

freedevil

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys. After googling around for fat loss strictly, 3 pills a day is recommended and apparently at those low levels pct is not required. I have emergency pct just in case. I have only one bottle of Suppress-C, so it'll last me 30 days. I am still not sure if I should stack these two together, has anyone ever tried it?

hxxp://anabolicminds.com/forum/competitive-edge-labs/141631-introducing-11-sterone.html#post2238918

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
dosed at 300,600,900?? At 900, fatloss, LBM gains, etc. Pretty much what you'd want out of a PH/AAS. ^600 fatloss, LBM gains but you wont get as good of a strength gain.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Patrick Arnold (who was the first to release the stuff) said you wouldn't need a PCT for 8 weeks on 600mg. I'd still run one to be safe, but you sure as hell don't need a SERM for 11-Sterone PCT. I'd buy some Sustain Alpha, topical 7-keto, and maybe some other goodies and you're really all set.