berraco47's Pmag log!!!!!

berraco47

Awards
:biggthumpup:Alright everybody,

Getting ready to run Pmag as my very first PH starting on Monday! I'm going to run it at 50/50/75/75/75 for a five week cycle depending on whether I have sides or not. If all goes well I stay this course but who knows! Currently I'm preloading my hawthorn berries for the BP and I have torem on the way in case something crazy happens! A little about me. Well I'm a college student right now and I'm 26 years old (started a little late :biggthumpup:) I've been lifting on and off since I was about 13 or so and played highschool football. Anyways over the last year and a half I've been working out consistently, started with a cut and now I'm bulking. I'm stronger than I've ever been so this should be a nice ride.

Current stats:

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 189
BF% according to calipers: 16% (yeah I'm a fat ass)

I'll be updating on my lifts and I'll also try and update on my core lifts which are as follows:

Bench 225 x 10
Barbell Row 225 x 10
Squat 275 x 8
Deadlift 335 x 5

Occassionally I lift heavy and go for sets of 5, but I might stay away from that for a little while because I'm battling some pretty bad tendonitis and/or bursitis in my knees and especially my elbow. :sick:

PCT

I'm going to keep it simple and OTC, I have cycle assist and plan on taking it on cycle along with Fish oil and joint supps. I'll continue that on PCT as well and throw in PCT assist and possibly some Inhibit e. I also have Reduce XT for cortisol and Torem is on the way in case **** hits the fan lol.

berraco47

Awards
PS- Thanks to mw1 for giving me advice and getting me excited about trying this supplement as well as a big thanks to every one on this forum who shares there knowledge and experience.

Thanks to bpclipper10 also for sharing with his Mdrol log which gave me confidence about my Pmag cycle

matt352

Awards
  • Established
I'll follow...pmag is my favorite. Cycle looks good.

berraco47

Awards
Thanks! Still Gotta pick up some taurine in case of back pumps and some weight gainer. Calories before Christmas break were around 3300 cals so I'm going to bump that up by 500 or so.

hardgainer183

Awards
I will be watching this and I should be starting my P-mag cycle at about the same time. I need to get some taurine. I eeked it out on Hdrol without any for most of the cycle. Is there anywhere to get it that is decently cheap? I bought it at vitamin shop and it was $5 for a container of 50, 500mg tablets. That gets pretty expensive when you are taking 6g/day.

berraco47

Awards
I will be watching this and I should be starting my P-mag cycle at about the same time. I need to get some taurine. I eeked it out on Hdrol without any for most of the cycle. Is there anywhere to get it that is decently cheap? I bought it at vitamin shop and it was $5 for a container of 50, 500mg tablets. That gets pretty expensive when you are taking 6g/day.
I think you can get it on bodybuilding.com for pretty cheap and in powder form so I don't know.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Cool i'll be watching. P-mag packs on the lbs. fast!

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Wow man so many P-mag logs recently, be watching.

berraco47

Awards
Cool i'll be watching. P-mag packs on the lbs. fast!
Wow man so many P-mag logs recently, be watching.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ Cool glad to have you all along! I just got my weight gainer and picked up some Taurine as well so everything is a go for Monday! Only problem is I'm kind of battling a little virus or something and feeling pretty crappy, but that should all clear up before Monday. :sick::sick::sick:

berraco47

Awards
^^^^^^^^^ You must spread some reputation around before giving it to mw1 again!!!!!!!

Reactions: mw1

berraco47

Awards
Okay so two questions real quick if anyone can help out.

1) I kinda already know this but wanted to make sure. I'm not supposed to take cycle assist along with the pmag correct?

2) I am waiting on torem but also have inhibit e, I've read about using these for PCT, but I'm not that keen on what to do if you get a gyno flare up during cycle. I know that it's unlikely during cycle, but I have a feeling that I'm prone to gyno.

Thanks!

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Okay so two questions real quick if anyone can help out.

1) I kinda already know this but wanted to make sure. I'm not supposed to take cycle assist along with the pmag correct?
No you need to take cycle assist WITH p-mag. Just space CA's dose 3-4 hours apart from every P-mag dose you do. If you want an example on dosing I can give you one..

2) I am waiting on torem but also have inhibit e, I've read about using these for PCT, but I'm not that keen on what to do if you get a gyno flare up during cycle. I know that it's unlikely during cycle, but I have a feeling that I'm prone to gyno.
Grab some CEL topical formestane if you're feeling unsure about gyno, it should clear up those problems mid-cycle no sweat. (I love that stuff)

:)

berraco47

Awards
^^^^^^ I think you meant to say don't have to take CA with Pmag. Thanks

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
^^^ I think it was regarding actual "timing" e.g. 1st meal taking CA + P-mag together at the same time.

I would try and space P-mag and CA dosing far apart as possible, 3 - 4 hrs apart is what I did.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ I think it was regarding actual "timing" e.g. 1st meal taking CA + P-mag together at the same time.

I would try and space P-mag and CA dosing far apart as possible, 3 - 4 hrs apart is what I did.
We have a winner:)

Bry17

Awards
  • Established

oh wow good catch, I didn't think that's what he meant

berraco47

Awards
Week 1 Day 1

Alright everybody so today was day one! No surprises, but everything went well. I am doing a program which has me lifting in the 5 rep range twice a week for each body part. Today was upper power

Incline Bench 235X5
BB Rows 255x6
Shrugs 295X6
Bench 245x7

Nothing really special here same numbers as before mostly, but a funny story is that there was a guy in the gym who is a huge mofo. He is definately on some gear and looks like a pro. Anyways he was wearing the same exact shirt I was! FML :wtf: hahahahhaahaha. I kept joking to my lifting partner that the two biggest guys in the gym were wearing the same shirt. hahahahaah. Well I don't feel anything just yet, but I'm definetly feeling pretty ALPHA! I've been hitting on this girl at the gym left and right with no shame! hahaha problem is I already have a gf. :biggthumpup: Well that's all for today I'll let you all know how legs goes tomorrow.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright everybody so today was day one! No surprises, but everything went well. I am doing a program which has me lifting in the 5 rep range twice a week for each body part. Today was upper power

Incline Bench 235X5
BB Rows 255x6
Shrugs 295X6
Bench 245x7

Nothing really special here same numbers as before mostly, but a funny story is that there was a guy in the gym who is a huge mofo. He is definately on some gear and looks like a pro. Anyways he was wearing the same exact shirt I was! FML :wtf: hahahahhaahaha. I kept joking to my lifting partner that the two biggest guys in the gym were wearing the same shirt. hahahahaah. Well I don't feel anything just yet, but I'm definetly feeling pretty ALPHA! I've been hitting on this girl at the gym left and right with no shame! hahaha problem is I already have a gf. :biggthumpup: Well that's all for today I'll let you all know how legs goes tomorrow.
I hope it wasnt one of those shirts that says "I'm with him>" :D

berraco47

Awards
^^^^Hahaha thanks mw1! He should've been wearing a shirt that said "I'm with tiny". Lol! Well hopefully I'll be looking swole after this cycle. 

Feeling pretty good today. Diet has been on point and I will update later with the lifts! Not sure if I'm going to go heavy today or keep it in the 8-12 rep range on my leg day. But I know I gotta get psyched up for legs!!!!!! **** gets crazy on leg day!!! Lol

berraco47

Awards
Week 1 Day 2

Hey what's up everybody! Hope every one is having a good day. Well first off I would like to say that everything is going great so far (hahaha it's only day 2!) but honestly I'm feeling pretty euphoric at the moment. I usually get pretty pissed off and agitated at some point during the day but lately I just feel good! Hopefully I don't crash out during PCT.

Anyways today I did legs and had a great workout. I usually squat more than this but today I made sure to get REALLLLLLL LOWWWWW! So my numbers are not as usual but still felt good

Squat 295x5, 295x5, 305x5, 305x5, 315x2.

I probably could've done more on that last set but I was pretty wiped out

Deadlift- 225x10 for 3 sets. I kept it pretty light on this cuz my knee was hurting

Hamstring curls 90x10 on the hammer strength

Calves 5sets of 15+ reps BW +25lb plate

Okay that's it for today. Tomorrow is cardio and then I'll update again on Thursday with Chest and arms

Latazzzzzzz

PS- I forgot to add that I checked my weight today just for ****s and giggles and I was down 2lbs which is weird because I'm eating more than before...hmmm maybe I've got a little recomp action going on?

Last edited:
primetime74

primetime74

Awards
Im not sure if youve tried it or not but if not, try some Super Cissus by USPlabs. It seems to really be helping my tendonitis a lot. Unfortunately for me I still have a lot of tension in a few of the muscles, but the tendons and elbow seem to be doing much better.

berraco47

Awards
^^^^^ hey thanks! I'll have to give that a try because my tendonitis can get pretty bad at times. Especially on my elbow and my knees.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Im not sure if youve tried it or not but if not, try some Super Cissus by USPlabs. It seems to really be helping my tendonitis a lot. Unfortunately for me I still have a lot of tension in a few of the muscles, but the tendons and elbow seem to be doing much better.
I second this suggestion...

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NOW's Topical Celadrin and topical glucosamine are both very efffective (compared to their oral form)

berraco47

Awards
Week 1 Day 3

^^^^^^^^^ Wow never heard of topical glucosamine! That's awesome. I take glucosamine now but it doesn't seem to be doing much to strengthen up my tendons.

Anyways I havent' had any sides or anything yet, but last night I did have a little trouble going to sleep. I also found that I'm getting increasingly thirsty throughout the day so I make sure to drink water all day and during meals. I don't drink juice or anything so this is easy for me to do.

I've also noticed that I've been having some interesting dreams lately, which is funny because I usually don't remember my dreams at all, and finally my libido is fine but not usually my horny self.

This is probably because I've been really busy at school lately, but we'll see how it goes from here.

Okay end rant.........today is cardio so I'll update with lifts tomorrow.

berraco47

Awards
Week 1 Day 4

Okay I think that today I was officially on!!!!!!!!! I had probably one of the best chest workouts of my life!!!!!!!!!! And I'm definetly feeling A-L-P-H-A as F$#CK! hahahaha. I just walked into the gym today and I knew something was different.... I felt nervous but in a good way.

So today I did chest and biceps. I was supposed to do hypertrophy but I decided to do a pyramid type workout instead. Here is the workout

Bench press
warm up
225x12
245x10
265x7
275x5

Then by this point I kinda was like hmmmmmmmm I think something is definetly going on here. Decided to go hardcore

295x1
and then!!!
315x1

Incline
195x8
195x8
205x6
225x5

Incline flys
40x10 (3 sets)

Guys I'm sorry to be so dramatic but I never in my dreams imagined hitting three plates! Really psyched right now too! Pump was good the whole time and then I did biceps. Nothing special there but hitting 315 just made my entire week. Hahahaha :lmao:

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Okay I think that today I was officially on!!!!!!!!! I had probably one of the best chest workouts of my life!!!!!!!!!! And I'm definetly feeling A-L-P-H-A as F$#CK! hahahaha. I just walked into the gym today and I knew something was different.... I felt nervous but in a good way.

So today I did chest and biceps. I was supposed to do hypertrophy but I decided to do a pyramid type workout instead. Here is the workout

Bench press
warm up
225x12
245x10
265x7
275x5

Then by this point I kinda was like hmmmmmmmm I think something is definetly going on here. Decided to go hardcore

295x1
and then!!!
315x1

Incline
195x8
195x8
205x6
225x5

Incline flys
40x10 (3 sets)

Guys I'm sorry to be so dramatic but I never in my dreams imagined hitting three plates! Really psyched right now too! Pump was good the whole time and then I did biceps. Nothing special there but hitting 315 just made my entire week. Hahahaha :lmao:
Outstanding lifts bro, at your BW getting up 315 is awesome.

berraco47

Awards
^^^^^^^^^ Thanks bro! Yeah I didn't think it was going up but it did so I'm hoping with this cycle that I will able to handle 315 easily on the bench we'll see.

berraco47

Awards
Week 1 Day 5

Today was back and shoulders hypertrophy. Didn't feel as on as I did yesterday but I did get a decent pump going on in my back. Sides are good, bp has been in check ( I checked today), and last night I took some melatonin and it knocked me out. Here were the lifts for today:

Back
Dumbell Rows
100x10
105x10
105x10
110x10

T-Bar Rows
170x10
180x10
190x7
190x7

Wide grip pull downs 3 sets of 130 x 10

Barbell Rows 3 sets of 205x10

Shoulders

Rear Delt machine 65x10, 65x10, 70x10

Side Delt raises 25x10 (3 sets)

I've been skipping working my front delts lately because I am battling some elbow tendonitis so I try to limit my pushing exercises for chest day, but pretty soon I'll be doing some front delts.

berraco47

Awards
So funny story.... Last night I went out with my friends ( no I didn't drink just water ) and even though I'm only up two pounds I had at least 4 people asking me if was taking steroids! Hahahhaaha I mean granted I haven't seen some of these people for months and I've been bulking since August. Hahahaha but still everyone was telling me that I look bigger since last week. (feels pretty good!) Then there was this drunk Russian chick that was DTF but she was so drunk that I thought she was going to puke on me at any moment lol and she smelled like an ash tray. Not cool..... Hahahaha

berraco47

Awards
Week 1 day 6

Off skipping on the cardio for today but I'll be back tomorrow with lifts. I'm actually thinking of starting a new
split so I'll post that up soon.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you hit it ?

Not the weights Russian chick lol

berraco47

Awards
Week 1 Day 7

Okay so I didn't post yesterdays lifts but today they canceled school due to snow and ice so I'll update now! Hahahahaha:biggthumpup: I told you all that I was considering changing my workout program. I was doing Laynes power and hypertrophy routine, which I really like, but there were some gaps in the program. I felt like I was overworking some body parts while ignoring others and certain workouts were taking waaayyyy too long (upwards of 2hrs) so now I'm doing more of a typical bodybuilding split but I'm keeping the compound moves in and will continue to do some heavy lifting occassionally. I do want to focus on hypertrophy though. Heres the split I came up with my workout partner

Day 1: Chest and Bi's
Day 2: Legs
Day 3: Back and tris
Day 4: Shoulders and chest
Day 5: Legs
Day 6: Off/Cardio
Day 7: Off/Cardio

I might still play with this split a little if I'm not recovering fast enough but you get the point. Maybe I'll do an off day in the middle of the week.

Okay yesterday was Chest and Bi's. Didn't feel too much going on as far as Pmag is concerned. Libido is still good, muscles are feeling a little harder but I'm waiting to increase it to 75mg next week as that should bring some good results.

Chest:

Incline DB press
Warmup
75's x 12
80x 10
80x 10
80x 8

Flat Bench
225 x 10
225x 8
245x 6
245x 7

machine flys
110 x 10
110 x 10
(dropped the weight down to work on the squeeze)
100 x 10
100 x 10

Incline Flys
40 x 10 (4 sets)

Biceps
Straight bar curls (olympic bar)
Warmup
55x 10, 65x 10, 65x 9, 75x 8

Hammer Curls
40x10, 40x 8, 35x8, 35x8

Incline DB curls
25x 8, 25x 8, 20x 8, 20x failure

Alright that's it for yesterdays workout, hopefully the school gym will not be closed today due to the weather and I'll update on my leg workout today.

berraco47

Awards
Week 2 Day 1

:wtf: so they closed the rec because of the pending storm. Sucks! So hopefully they will be open tomorrow otherwise I'm going to **** a brick! LOL

Staying at 50mg of Pmag until the end of this week though. Hopefully I'll see some good gains. :fingersx:

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:wtf: so they closed the rec because of the pending storm. Sucks! So hopefully they will be open tomorrow otherwise I'm going to **** a brick! LOL

Staying at 50mg of Pmag until the end of this week though. Hopefully I'll see some good gains. :fingersx:
Snow storm I'm assuming?

berraco47

Awards
Snow storm I'm assuming?
Yeah....hopefully they won't be closed tomorrow. I'm starting to feel pumped all over so I'm pretty sure this week is going to be good! If they don't open tomorrow I will pay to go to one of the local gyms.:fingersx::fingersx:

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah....hopefully they won't be closed tomorrow. I'm starting to feel pumped all over so I'm pretty sure this week is going to be good! If they don't open tomorrow I will pay to go to one of the local gyms.:fingersx::fingersx:
That sucks- Its supposed to get close to 70 degrees here tomorrow:)

berraco47

Awards
Week 2 Day 2

Alright well today I braved it through the winter storm and made it to the gym. Even though the school's gym is close I went to a local gym that allows you to work out for $5 a day. It was pretty cool because the gym was mostly full of the hardcore type. Hahaha Which was nice for a change. I actually saw a couple of chicks there too that I see at the school gym alot so it was nice to have some eye candy! :biggthumpup:

Today I did legs and I definetly felt a difference. Strength gains are coming along slowly but surely. Last night and today I have been feeling pumped up throughout the day, my muscles are starting to feel fuller, I'm also getting some mild backpumps so I might start taking the Taurine when I increase the dose next week

Heres the workout:
Squats 225x 12, 255x10, 275x 10 (PR), 295x 8 (PR)

Deadlifts 225x 10, 295x5, 295x5, 315x 5

One legged Hamstring curls 50x10, 70x10, 70x10

Calves superset with Quad extensions just to finish up

Well that's it for today hopefully tomorrow my regular gym will be open.

berraco47

Awards
Week 2 Day 3

Dose 50mg

Okay well today was a really great workout! I am feeling pumped now and I had a good pump going on in my back and triceps. I also started to feel some slight back pumps yesterday and today they got pretty bad. I toughed it out during my workout, but I will definetly be starting the Taurine at 2g tomorrow

Update on my weight I'm up to 194lbs. Last week I was 191 so I've gained 3 pounds so far this week while keeping the same bf. I started at 189 so I've gained. 5lbs after 10days!

Okay here is my workout. Today I did back and tri's

One arm DB rows
100x10, 105x10, 110x10, 110x10

Tbar Rows
4 plates x10 (3 sets), 4plates and a 25lb plate x 8 (PR)

Wide grip pulldowns
130 x10, 140x10, 140x10, 150x10 (PR)

BB rows
205x10, 205x10, 225x10

and then triceps

machine dips
80lbs x15, 80x15, 100x10, 80x10

DB kickbacks
25lbs x 10, 20x10 (3 sets)

Various pulldowns

That's it....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date