My plan, m-drol cycle

test_abc

Awards
Right now im cutting down to 10% bf before i use my first PH, which will be m-drol.

My plan is to use it for 4 weeks followed by 4 weeks pct(clomid).

Week 1: 10mg m-drol / liv 52 capsules / 2g of taurine
Week 2: 20mg m-drol / liv 52 capsules / 2g of taurine
week 3: 30mg m-drol / liv 52 capsules / 2g of taurine
week 4 20mg m-drol / liv 52 capsules / 2g of taurine
First day of PCT: 300mg clomid / liv 52 capsules / 2g of taurine
Week 5: 100mg clomid / liv 52 capsules
Week 6: 75mg clomid / liv 52 capsules
Week 7: 50mg clomid / liv 52 capsules
Week 8: 25mg clomid / liv 52 capsules

While on cycle the only traditional supps i will use are whey protein, fish oil(8grams a day).

During my pct therapy i will be using a cel volumizer, a pre-workout sup(jacked prob), whey protein, creatine mono, fish oil and a multivitamin.

I yet am not quite decided as to how much mg of liv 52 i will take daily. After my cut, to clean bulk i will need 2800 calories. So while on cycle i think ill be taking 4000 calories, 350grams of protein, about 600g of carbs and the rest of fat.

How does my plan looks like? And this would be my first cycle ever, how much do you guys think i can keep, seeing as this will be my first cycle? Ive read most guys keep 10pounds or so.

Suggestions are welcome, thank you!

berraco47

Awards
The first thing anyone is going to tell you is that Mdrol is not a good choice for your first PH. I have a bottle of it too, but I'm going get my feet wet with some Pmag first. These things are not toys, but you seem to know what your doing. Just a word of caution though.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
The first thing anyone is going to tell you is that Mdrol is not a good choice for your first PH. I have a bottle of it too, but I'm going get my feet wet with some Pmag first. These things are not toys, but you seem to know what your doing. Just a word of caution though.
I second this...Maybe take a look at CEL Hdrol. That was my first run. Had great results. And to be honest if you start getting back/shin pumps 2g of taurine is not gonna cut it most likely. I was up to 10grams to get mine to stop

test_abc

Awards
Thought i was gonna be fine doing m-drol with the right precautions, ok ill change it to h-drol, i knew h-drol had weaker side effects tho, so i suppose my gains will be less than if i did m-drol right? How many pounds can i expect to gain on h-drol as my first cycle ever (not the after pct pounds, since the ammount you lose during pct varies from person to person, depending how's their pct therapy).

Someone else also suggested me to take more than 2g of taurine, that person said 5g was enough for him, i guess ill do 5g, if i still feel the pain ill increase the grams slightly until it dissapears.

Thanks guys!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Thought i was gonna be fine doing m-drol with the right precautions, ok ill change it to h-drol, i knew h-drol had weaker side effects tho, so i suppose my gains will be less than if i did m-drol right? How many pounds can i expect to gain on h-drol as my first cycle ever (not counting the pct, since the ammount you lose during pct varies from person to person, depending how's their pct therapy).

Someone else also suggested me to take more than 2g of taurine, that person said 5g was enough for him, i guess ill do 5g, if i still feel the pain ill increase the grams slightly until it dissapears.

Thanks guys!
I gained 10lbs on my first cycle of hdrol (i only did one bottle) and im halfway thru pct and my wieght is steady

test_abc

Awards
I gained 10lbs on my first cycle of hdrol (i only did one bottle) and im halfway thru pct and my wieght is steady
How many calories above your maintenance did you eat while on H-drol? Just wondering

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
I ran Mdrol for my first cycle over a year and half ago before I ran my most resent cycle. It was a bad idea and I got lucky to get away with no sides being my first PH run back then. So I think the switch to Hdrol is a smart move and I've researched and seen nothing but great things. And obv guys who've posted already have the experience so good luck with it bro! Only recommendation I have is to run some AI Cycle Support or CEL Cycle Assist to help out with blood pressure levels etc...just my thoughts. Liv.52 is great and will deff help the liver deal with PH, but deff think you need some more support supps, but that's just my two cents and other guys are far more experienced and educated than myself on this topic so see what they have to say. Either way man, kill it!!! Best of luck with the cycle and I'll be following to see the results. Do work man

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
How many calories above your maintenance did you eat while on H-drol? Just wondering
I didn't track exactly but I would say it was somewhere around 3000+ eating 5-6 solid meals a day. etc

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
Also I have always heard that 20mgs a day was max for Mdrol. Anymore and you dont get anymore gains but more sides. But its the best PH as far strength and size as im concerned.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
lots of sh!t can go wrong with something like SD. Stay away from it til you've ran a few ph's and have some EXP. That way you will know what to do if things take a turn for the worst, otherwise you could fuk yourself up pretty good.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
i ran Halovar 3 caps first week & 2 the rest of the days til the bottle was done. Raised calories at least by 600/day - gained ~13 pounds - lost about 3 [ now in wk 3 of pct ]

Last edited:

DevlinRD

Awards
lots of sh!t can go wrong with something like SD. Stay away from it til you've ran a few ph's and have some EXP. That way you will know what to do if things take a turn for the worst, otherwise you could fuk yourself up pretty good.
i start my first ph cycle friday, with mdrol, after doing research of many ph's. i'm not too worried about anything bad happening, and if it does i can cut to a 3 week cycle instead of 4, and start my nolva and pct.

but when i see people say try other ph's, which ive learned h-drol is not suppressive in the least bit, so people shouldnt call it a "mild" ph, what does experiance consist of...

if you do your research, read logs, advice, know what your cycle should look like, and have the right support supps, are you not going through the same process whether your using h-drol or SD? are you not taking the pills, using the recommended doses (respectively for different ph's), setting yourself and activites around a daily schedule, and running the same pct? (i'd hope, considering h-drol is not suppressive, SERM is always a good idea). so when people say experiance, what do you mean by it. just because you have experiance using a ph prior to mdrol, doesnt make the effects on your body any less worse then if its your first time.

someone enlighten me here :surprised:

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
i start my first ph cycle friday, with mdrol, after doing research of many ph's. i'm not too worried about anything bad happening, and if it does i can cut to a 3 week cycle instead of 4, and start my nolva and pct.

but when i see people say try other ph's, which ive learned h-drol is not suppressive in the least bit, so people shouldnt call it a "mild" ph, what does experiance consist of...

if you do your research, read logs, advice, know what your cycle should look like, and have the right support supps, are you not going through the same process whether your using h-drol or SD? are you not taking the pills, using the recommended doses (respectively for different ph's), setting yourself and activites around a daily schedule, and running the same pct? (i'd hope, considering h-drol is not suppressive, SERM is always a good idea). so when people say experiance, what do you mean by it. just because you have experiance using a ph prior to mdrol, doesnt make the effects on your body any less worse then if its your first time.

someone enlighten me here :surprised:
I always thought the same thing kind of, when people suggest to gain a little more experience before stepping towards the harder PHs.

The consensus with this, I believe, is so that you get more in tune with your body when you start off with the milder compounds. SD is notorious for being a heavy hitter, both with gains and sides.

I too thought, well how does one reduce the chances of sides with stronger compounds by warming up with milder ones first, if the stronger compound itself already has a high safety profile to begin with and elicits sides even to the most experienced users?

I definitely understand why running milder compounds first before jumping into the harder ones is a good idea, but I don't really believe it will lessen the chances of sides if the compound's profile is known to already produce heavy sides. Starting out with the weaker and mild ones should be practically the only way to start out PHs, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't take every precaution with the ones that are known to cause heavy sides. I can understand it's very tempting seeing as how it delivers incredible results, but you must weigh out the pros and cons and should always start out with lowest dosage possible for the first week; especially if SD or any of it's clones is going to be your first PH.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thought i was gonna be fine doing m-drol with the right precautions, ok ill change it to h-drol, i knew h-drol had weaker side effects tho, so i suppose my gains will be less than if i did m-drol right? How many pounds can i expect to gain on h-drol as my first cycle ever (not the after pct pounds, since the ammount you lose during pct varies from person to person, depending how's their pct therapy).

Thanks guys!
I think your gains will be similar as a first time user using h-drol that a more experienced user using m-drol would see. My first cycle ever was 6 weeks of h-drol, and I gained 15 pounds. I've ran many cycles since, and just recently did a cycle of Alpha One, which is some pretty crazy stuff, and saw 10 pounds in 3 weeks.

Also, I'm pretty sure superdrol compounds don't need to be tapered back down. You would taper up to assess sides, but tapering down with m-drol is kinda pointless in my eyes because you're basically just taking away from the gains you could have and chillin in cruise control for that final 4th week.

Good luck. I love h-drol.