H-drol Cutting cycle

Taste

Awards
I plan to do a 6 week cycle of h-drol at least, looking for a good regiment for a cutting cycle. I cycled x-tren about a year ago and it was awesome possum. Looking for info on how much h-drol per day from start to finish as well as things like calorie intake and so on and so forth. If anyone has any thing they'd like to share i would greatly appreciate it, i pretty much have a rough idea of what im going to do but any fine tuning to get the absolute best out of this cycle would once again be greatly appreciated thank you very much. Oh also running cycle assist, and pct with nolva and inhibit e along with reduce xt. Think i might take organ shield as well. which actually brings me to the question of when would be the best time to start pct. Thanks all

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know it's considered a cutting ph, but I didn't notice it being that great in that regard. The only thing I could say is that it allows to have a mild anabolic source while you're cutting, so you're less likely to lose muscle.

Don't expect it to DO much for you, though.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I plan to do a 6 week cycle of h-drol at least, looking for a good regiment for a cutting cycle. I cycled x-tren about a year ago and it was awesome possum. Looking for info on how much h-drol per day from start to finish as well as things like calorie intake and so on and so forth. If anyone has any thing they'd like to share i would greatly appreciate it, i pretty much have a rough idea of what im going to do but any fine tuning to get the absolute best out of this cycle would once again be greatly appreciated thank you very much. Oh also running cycle assist, and pct with nolva and inhibit e along with reduce xt. Think i might take organ shield as well. which actually brings me to the question of when would be the best time to start pct. Thanks all
What is your age,weight,and BF? Hdrol can be great for a recomp with proper nutrition so you need to get that tweeked first. I can probably send you a nutrition plan a buddy i mine has been successful with

Taste

Awards
Im 23, and 218 pounds, 6'4'', as far as BF % im not sure im in afghanistan right now so i was actually going to see if one of the medics here on my outpost would be able to give me a reading on that. Ive been lifting consistently for a few yrs now, and i would say im in pretty good shape we work out here at least 5-6 times a week basically for lack of better things to do. We have a really decent chow hall here too, although things are slightly limited lots of meats though and always have boiled eggs every morning available for breakfast chow. Another question i had was dosage for h-drol starting from week 1-finish week 6, it seems that all the pct dosages are the same starting with 40 and working your way down. Once again thanks for the help its greatly appreciated

VeganMike

Awards
I took the recommended amount of H drol and I had an awesome cycle with it. Got some nice gains, cut down some fat, and kept all of it. I couldn't recommend it more.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BUMP for advice
Run the Hdrol at something like 50/50/75/75/75/75. For PCT you wont need the Nolva and inhibit e, so you could pick one or the other. One possible PCT is Inhibit E at 2/2/2/1 and PCT Assist then start Reduce XT on wek 3 of pct

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how would you suggest dosing the reduce?
any way you would like really. some dose 12hrs apart others dose all at once in the morning, noon or night. The aromatase enzyme has a low reactive state so any schedule would suffice.

Taste

Awards
Is a serm like nolvadex something that has to be doctor prescribed or can one order offline like any other PCT?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is a serm like nolvadex something that has to be doctor prescribed or can one order offline like any other PCT?
Real serms are prescription only- most people use serms from Research Chemical sites(some of those are kind of shady)

Taste

Awards
Just wanted to post an update of how things are going. Im one week into my cycle of h-drol with 50mgs a day. Dont really feel much yet, but i didnt expect to much at this point. One thing I am experiencing though is a decent drive after i take a tablet of h-drol and also a decent pump is starting to come with lifting, however it isnt a very long lasting one at this point. As far as noticable strength gains these are also absent thus far. I will say recovery has probably been better beings i have been pushing my body a lot harder than normal. Im not taking any preworkout formula so it will be nice to start getting the pump again which i think will continue to increase this week as i will be uping my dose to 75mgs per day. Oh and no increase/decrease in weight so far still a stable 218.

Taste

Awards
Sorry i just noticed that in my initial post i wrote i was taking nolva for pct along with inhibit-e and reduce xt, meant to write novedex xt. Would that be a ok combo as far as OTC? If so what would the best schedule for that be. I also got a message to a good site for clomid, think i would honestly rather take that, but well see if they ship to Afghanistan and also if it can get here in time i have four weeks left on cycle and i already have the inhibit-e and the reduce, novedex on hand.

As far as my cycle is coming I'm 11 days in, starting to notice fullness in the gym but not so much the all day fullness that I know will come with time. very slight strength increases if any, and weight is pretty much the same, i usually flux from 218-222. Also not getting the "ON" feeling of previous cycles just yet which I'm also sure will come in good time. Energy in the gym is decent, and i wouldn't say i exactly attack the weights at this point however, but i do workout hard and I'm pushing my body pretty hard until I'm completely cashed. Im sure as these things will increase with time i have no doubt about that. Thank you all for the help, Oh and i decided instead of going 50/50/75/75/75/75, I got hasty and went 50/75/75/75/75/75. A quick question on that dosage would it be a poor decision to bump to 100 for maybe the last week or two. usually the general consensus is that 75 will suffice and anything higher tends to bring on more sides than gains. I was wondering for a person of my size 6'4'' 220 lbs if 100 would be a good idea, or should i just stick with 75? thanks all, hope everyone enjoyed the holidays back in the states.