H-Drol Lethargy

azIce

Awards
I am on day 11 of my h-drol cycle and I am really beginning to feel lethargic. I could sense a change around day 7 or so and it seems to be getting worse. I'm not sure why it is happening since I have cycled h-drol, m-drol and p-plex (not at the same time) before without really any issues. Definitely didn't feel like this.

It's not so bad that it's unbearable, but it is rather annoying. On the positive side my workouts are great. Once I hit the weights I'm killin' it. I have noticed that after about an hour I hit somewhat of down slide with my energy, but nothing that affects my workout. Plus, I'm bulking, so I probably shouldn't be in the gym for more than hour.

I know I can take DHEA, but it's just strange to me that all of a sudden I need it when I didn't need it before.

A quick background of this cycle.

Start Date Workout Routine: Nov 22
Start Date H-Drol Cycle: Nov 29
Start Weight: 197
Current Weight: 205

Caloric Intake: 3478 / day
Protein: 446 g
Carbs: 286 g
Fat: 63 g

Cycle:
CEL H-Drol 50/75/75/75/75/75

PCT:
Novedex XT or Inhibit-E or Reverisitol V2
Any suggestions? I'm leaning toward R V2.

Support Supps Taken Throughout Cycle and PCT:
Prolab N-Large 2
AI Cycle Support
NOW Omega 3-6-9
Multi-Vitamin

Any input would be much appreciated. Thanks!

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
Only thing I could say is drink more water and maybe coffee at times when you really need it. Never felt lethargic with h-drol but had a foggyness in the head which went away after about ten days. And your PCT I would throw in Primordial Performance's TCF-1 as a test booster along with xt. I am using it down after a h-drol cycle and the stuff is amazing. I had pretty hard shutdown and my boys did not come out and play with my girlfriend but after two days with that, man everything was good.

VeganMike

Awards
Take some hemo-rage before you lift. I guarantee you will no longer feel lethargy.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
I've read here on AM that some take 100 mg DHEA to combat lethargy & low libido. Try taking a nap post workout.