best CEL products for mass?

cvs766

Awards
I'm thinking about taking two CEL products for a mass cycle, preferably one after the other as opposed to stacking...I've run an M-LMG/D-Plex stack before with great results, but I'm looking for even more mass this time.

from what I've read, m14add seems to be one of the strongest, so I'm thinking about that...also strongly considering Alpha One and H-drol.
d-plex, d-zine, and p-stanz are also available.
furzura a and stanodrol are also available but since I'm bridging I want to do two methylated products for maximum strength

It has to be two of any products I just listed...because that's what the website I'm ordering from has lol

I'll definitely get PCT Assist, probably formestane, and I already have nolva from a previous cycle.

stats:
-5'11 175 lbs
-8/9% bodyfat
-have used M-LMG/D-Plex, tren xtreme (rip), and protodrol
I'm far from an expert but I've been around the block

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
never tried dzine but i can say the m14add blows me up and has my joints feeling like nothin can touch em! Strength goes waaaay up!

matt352

Awards
  • Established
if you dont want to run something like mdrol, pmag is also a good choice that is often overlooked. I have ran hdrol and m14add, and pmag always works much better for me personally. I love the stuff.

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
I agree with you on the P-Mag - worked really well for me, too. I guess I need to try D-Zine to see how it works for me.

jdmferio13

Awards
would you guys say m1 4add is just as good as mdrol.or which is better for size and strength

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
size and strenght mdrol. size m14.

primetime74

primetime74

Awards
From every all the logs Ive read Alpha One seems to be the most consistent for putting on some serious size with a lot of strength gains as well. Im getting ready to start a M1 4 along with P Mag cycle in the coming weeks. I cant wait! Sometime late next year Ill be looking to Alpha One!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
m drol. just strength would be x tren. m14ad is good along with D zine. Its not easy to say one is the "best".

People react to compounds differently and the results vary from person to person. Sh!t, Epi is great stuff (E-stane) but 30% of people get little to no effect from a solid dose.

phoenix25

Awards
stacked x-tren/h-drol. gained 20 lbs. of lean mass

Jmw

Awards
I gained 20 pounds with mdrol and strength gained 20 pound on flat bench-good stuff!
About to do a m14add cycle, can anyone recommend a good cycle assist and pct? ive run both products from CEL with the mdrol n worked sweet, just wonderin if i need to make changes.

Jmw

Awards
out of mdrol and m14add which will get bigger mass gains if used properly

part master

Awards
Iam on week 2 of d-zine at 30 a day.....little strength gain and more muscle fullness. I weight 265, should I up the dosage to 45 or give it more time at 30?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Iam on week 2 of d-zine at 30 a day.....little strength gain and more muscle fullness. I weight 265, should I up the dosage to 45 or give it more time at 30?
How much weight gain have you experienced in those two weeks?

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
cant believe nobody threw out alpha one