mdrol #54221

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

mdrol #54221

anyone know if this is bunk? just got grabbed 2 off a site that looked legit and for 50 bucks. #54221 EXP 06/2013

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

i think it is, im on a bottle right now and these pills look slight larger and not as white. u think i can return these? i mean i did pay with credit card and i could say dissatisfied with merchandise right?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

How does that help me
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Give it a read.

The thread creator ran that lot number for five weeks at 5mg-10mg and gained ten pounds while leaning out...sounds legit to me.
  6. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

at some point CEL changed capping comp hence the difference in the cap sizes

I dont know about that batch number though read that thread
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Actually, they didn't even switch companies. They just had such a high demand at one point that they hired a second company out of Danville so they could keep up. Danville apparently only used one certain size capsule b/c even things like Mdrol (10mg caps) were in larger capsules.
  8. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

OP, how about you start taking it and let us know how it goes... if its legit it will kick in 2 - 3 days, how about it?
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

can anyone from CEL concur on the cap change? well i took some pics of things that looked strange on the bottle. Left is my current legit batch, right side is new puzzling batch.

left looks smaller

color looks a bit strange

less cotton in new batch but that could be due to larger pill size

lighter color on good batch but could be due to its older

both have exact same serial number

this is the supposed fake batch. batch # is stamped in a diff place

this is my good batch.

hmmmm, im gonna pop 2 today see if i get a pump at the gym and if so i guess there legit. im still waitin on vpdman to reply to an email to see how his bottle and pills looked. thanks for the help fellas
  10. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

we mentioned this earlier, they changed or added a new capping comp, it should still contain the same ingredients so dont judge a book by its cover.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

This is true^ well im off to the gym to see if ima get a pump, ill let u guys no. Bi's and tri's today
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

H-Drol, two different sized capsules, wtf?
    Quote Originally Posted by rckvl7 View Post
    I have two different bottles of CEL H-drol and the capsules in the first bottle are noticeably smaller than the capsules in the second bottle, what is going on? Is it just more filler in the second or what?
    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    We use 2 different capping facilties , one of them is only able to do the larger size caps...same active with more filler
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

well, turns out its fake. i had absolutely no pump in the gym, not even a small pump like nitric oxide would do. when i popped 2 pills it tasted like protein powder, cookie n cream or vanilla flavored. so i just opened a cap and it tastes straight like protein powder, i am very mad right now. 60 bucks down the drain. can i post the site on here since i dont want anyone to buy off this site?
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    well, turns out its fake. i had absolutely no pump in the gym, not even a small pump like nitric oxide would do. when i popped 2 pills it tasted like protein powder, cookie n cream or vanilla flavored. so i just opened a cap and it tastes straight like protein powder, i am very mad right now. 60 bucks down the drain. can i post the site on here since i dont want anyone to buy off this site?
    It tastes like protein powder? I've never heard that before.

Did you just start it? If you did, you can't possible expect an immediate pump. You would need to give it some time. Mdrol is fast acting so give it a week.
    CEL Rep
  15. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

you cant possibly expect to work in one day, give it a few days... increase your carbs... SD likes carbs
  16. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

[quote=stxnas;2639295]Actually, they didn't even switch companies. They just had such a high demand at one point that they hired a second company out of Danville so they could keep up. Danville apparently only used one certain size capsule b/c even things like Mdrol (10mg caps) were in larger capsules.[/quot

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

no, i been on it for the past 2 weeks from a bottle i had before and i wanted to test these to see if i feel anything
  18. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

They are FINE

Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  19. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I'm at a loss... you said this earlier...

can anyone from CEL concur on the cap change? well i took some pics of things that looked strange on the bottle. Left is my current legit batch, right side is new puzzling batch.

hmmmm, im gonna pop 2 today see if i get a pump at the gym and if so i guess there legit. im still waitin on vpdman to reply to an email to see how his bottle and pills looked. thanks for the help fellas
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Well im just gonna use this for a week and see if it kicks in. Ill just save my legit batch for another time. Im still on 20mg, is it pointless to go to 30mg? I hear u just get more sides
  21. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Well im just gonna use this for a week and see if it kicks in. Ill just save my legit batch for another time. Im still on 20mg, is it pointless to go to 30mg? I hear u just get more sides
    if you're trying to find out if its legit bump it to 30mg, it will kick in quicker and if its not you'll know for sure.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

That's the same batch I got, haven't started yet, subbed...
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

well 3rd day on it and pumps dont feel as good as last weeks, maybe its all in my head. ill no for sure when i do arms tomorrow, thats where the sick pumps come in
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

no, i been on it for the past 2 weeks from a bottle i had before and i wanted to test these to see if i feel anything
    so you've been on 2 weeks of a known legit batch, and this 3rd week you are using the mystery batch... if they're fake you should be getting gyno and all the other signs of whacked out hormone levels since you've been on legit stuff for 2 weeks already. If that's not happening, I would guess at 2 possibilities. Either the mystery batch is legit and you are not very responsive and should bump to 30mg, or it's under dosed. Assuming that the psych factor isn't responsible for altering the intensity of your workouts.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Whats with all this bad batch sh!t??

I was about to buy 3 bottles cuz i fould it for 25 bux but now Im leary, beast drol is twice the price but I am confident it will actually work.

Theres been talk about bad M drol in other threads around here. This one isnt the 1st....
  26. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Ive always heard good results from every batch from friends, over the past few years. It is fine. I never believe all that bunk batch crap
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

o believe it lol, i ran into atleast 10 bunk batches in my past and most were from EST. well all week i havent felt much but today i bumped to 3 pills and mite i say, the pump is back and strength is up a bit. maybe i needed to up the dose. im gonna try 2 pills of my old legit batch next week since its my last wekk on mdrol and see what happens. maybe the new batch is under dosed? i never had to jump to 30mgs of superdrol but 10mgs is kinda weak for me
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

How many cycles have you run? Maybe you're getting desensitized to mdrol, if that's even possible? get any bloodwork done?
  29. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

I was more talking about CEL batches...I am sure some bunk batches in some companies exist somewhere
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  30. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    Whats with all this bad batch sh!t??

I was about to buy 3 bottles cuz i fould it for 25 bux but now Im leary, beast drol is twice the price but I am confident it will actually work.

Theres been talk about bad M drol in other threads around here. This one isnt the 1st....
    There are no bad batches of Mdrol. This is just one of those rumor things that never dies.
    CEL Rep
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Answers

o believe it lol, i ran into atleast 10 bunk batches in my past and most were from EST. well all week i havent felt much but today i bumped to 3 pills and mite i say, the pump is back and strength is up a bit. maybe i needed to up the dose. im gonna try 2 pills of my old legit batch next week since its my last wekk on mdrol and see what happens. maybe the new batch is under dosed? i never had to jump to 30mgs of superdrol but 10mgs is kinda weak for me
    you have no idea what your doing or talking about, i wouldnt listen to a thing your saying about having a bad batch. I lol'd so hard at taking two pills of this supposed bad batch and magically not getting any results even though you have already been on for 2 weeks lolz...:facepalm: to this thread.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Well, I'm starting my MDrol cycle today, same batch number. we'll see...
  33. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gaijininjapan View Post
    Well, I'm starting my MDrol cycle today, same batch number. we'll see...
    keep us up to date... that will be very interesting if yours is fine
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Mdrol is my first strong PH, and I'm cycling 10/20/20 with a possible 4th week at 20 depending on how I feel. Although I don't think I will go into a 4th week IMO. I've done cycles in the past of weaker stuff that were safely run with OTC PCT. With that being said, I do have proper PCT in hand for my mdrol cycle.

Anyways, today was my first day, and while I've heard that the effects really kick in the 2nd week, I'm already extremely thirsty. Training today didn't feel all that different than usual though. I took 10mg w/ some EFAs and lunch at about 1pm, trained at 4pm, and it's currently 9pm here. I know one of the requirements of mdrol was a minimum of 1.5gal of water per day. I also thought that the sides don't kick in until a few days in? I forced myself to drink plenty of water earlier inthe day in anticipation of my first day on-cycle, and consumed about 2L. I'm at about 1.5gal water intake today already, and still feel like I need more. LOL

I'll keep the updates coming though. being this thirsty could just be a fluke, as I've had weird days when I've been super thirsty before when I wasn't on anything.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

well 3 pills have been working, pumps are crazy once again. maybe it was time to bump the mg up but now my gyno been hurtin, think i mite stop after wednesday and jump on clomid or nolva, still deciding which to use
  36. Registered User
    Answers

well 3 pills have been working, pumps are crazy once again. maybe it was time to bump the mg up but now my gyno been hurtin, think i mite stop after wednesday and jump on clomid or nolva, still deciding which to use
    Don't use more than 3 pills.
    CEL Rep
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

finished my 5th day today, I usually take my mdrol at lunchtime, but today I forgot my pillcase at home since I switched bags, and ended up taking it at 4pm, 1hr prior to working out. Well, I can say that I can certainly feel the effects. nearing the end of wk 2, and strength is going up. Not a crazy increase IMO, but then again, I'm only on day 5. nipples got a bit sensitive when I started working out, but the irritation only lasted about 10 min. Definitely more thirsty, and endurance in the gym seems to be better as well. I can only wat to see what happens next week, when I bump up to 20mg, and when MDrol is supposed to really kick in.

While I cannot test the dosage per pill, and this is my first MDrol cycle, I have nothing to compare to, but so far it's working for me. I like how one bottle is good for 2 cycles. :-D
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

nice. juast finished my cycle yesterday and im up 16lbs and strength has jumped. bench was from maxing 225 to repping 245 8x on my last set. lovin the results and cant wait for next cycle. might do xtren in february or furza/alpha one bridge. but starting nolva today and will run 20/20/20/20 since sides didnt really hit me like my last cycle
  39. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

nice. juast finished my cycle yesterday and im up 16lbs and strength has jumped. bench was from maxing 225 to repping 245 8x on my last set. lovin the results and cant wait for next cycle. might do xtren in february or furza/alpha one bridge. but starting nolva today and will run 20/20/20/20 since sides didnt really hit me like my last cycle
    Nice gains- let us know how PCT goes

40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Nice? It doesn't get much better than that!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1st pct mdrol
    By hummel2010 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 09:19 AM
  2. Mdrol/Pplex or Mdrol/Epi Bridge for next cycle?
    By Nolanaf67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 11:49 AM
  3. scrapping mdrol/tren stack going mdrol solo
    By yokingupsick in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 06:54 PM
  4. mdrol 10/10/10
    By eb86 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 09:45 PM