Starting new cycle need some suggestions

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
Haven't taken any PH/PS or AS for almost 2 years I have taken everything under the sun and wanted to give my body a break from hormones. I've used Epi, BOLD 200, Hdrol, Superdrol, Tren, 3AD, 11oxo, Test E., Dymeth, etc. Never really had many side effects other than some hair sheding but part of that is genetics. So I took a while off any supps aside from protein ready to do a recomp cycle to put some lean mucle on and gain some strength. Right now I'm at 199ish I was 180 at the beginning of the summer naturally got to 200 for the first time in a year with just training. I just ordered som Halovar and Organ Shield, Might get some extra Saw Palmetto and rogaine for my hair. I was seeing if there was any CEL products left such as Furaza, Stano-drol, d-plex, alpha one, pmag or pstanz that would stack well with halovar that would have little impact on hair loss but would deliver lean gains in strength/size since I'll get a good recomp effect with halo. Any suggestions

My stats
199 full stomach
24 yrs old
pleanty of experience with PH/PS
3-3500 calorie per day diet
cardio 4-5 times a week 5/2 split

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well most of CEL's non-methyl's are DHT derivatives, except for the progestins (Tren, LMG); so I doubt you'll want to use them. X-tren (I can't recommend) or 11-Sterone would be your only remaining options since you're looking for lean gains with low hairloss. The rest are methylated; and two methyl's = trouble.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Furaza would be nice, but you need to dose it quite high to be valuable.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pmag, pstanz, or stano better choices or just stay with Halo for now with cycle support rogaine and maybe toco 8
Pmag~methylated = No
P-stanz~DHT = No
Stanodrol~DHT = No

Stay with Halo. You're only option (for your circumstances) is 11-sterone. It's also good for lean gains and a cut but is expensive to run.

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
Pmag~methylated = No
P-stanz~DHT = No
Stanodrol~DHT = No

Stay with Halo. You're only option (for your circumstances) is 11-sterone. It's also good for lean gains and a cut but is expensive to run.
I'll prob just run halo high, I ran while on test so IDK what the standalone results will be I'll prob do 50/75/100/100 unless I get good results at 75. I figure rogaine, scalp treament shampoo and SP will be good defense for my hair HDROL doesn't have a lot of impact on hair loss I was taking it @75 wtih 500mgs of Test e weekly and little hair loss not like SD or Epi did to me.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll prob just run halo high, I ran while on test so IDK what the standalone results will be I'll prob do 50/75/100/100 unless I get good results at 75. I figure rogaine, scalp treament shampoo and SP will be good defense for my hair HDROL doesn't have a lot of impact on hair loss I was taking it @75 wtih 500mgs of Test e weekly and little hair loss not like SD or Epi did to me.
Good. Don't go past 100 unless you're over 200 lbs. and don't go past 6 weeks. Good Luck :bigok:

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
Good. Don't go past 100 unless you're over 200 lbs. and don't go past 6 weeks. Good Luck :bigok:
Im @200 now so I figure 50/75/100/100 or 50/75/75/100 will be good if i run for 5 weeks then I'll prob go 50/75/75/75/100. Then for PCT I'll probably do Recycle stacked with Reduce XT and maybe throw in a test booster. I've done all but one cycle on OTC PCT and had great success so no reason to stop now.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im @200 now so I figure 50/75/100/100 or 50/75/75/100 will be good if i run for 5 weeks then I'll prob go 50/75/75/75/100. Then for PCT I'll probably do Recycle stacked with Reduce XT and maybe throw in a test booster. I've done all but one cycle on OTC PCT and had great success so no reason to stop now.
Agreed, a SERM is not necessary protocol. Don't overkill though.

imjuschillin

Awards
Haven't taken any PH/PS or AS for almost 2 years I have taken everything under the sun and wanted to give my body a break from hormones. I've used Epi, BOLD 200, Hdrol, Superdrol, Tren, 3AD, 11oxo, Test E., Dymeth, etc. Never really had many side effects other than some hair sheding but part of that is genetics. So I took a while off any supps aside from protein ready to do a recomp cycle to put some lean mucle on and gain some strength. Right now I'm at 199ish I was 180 at the beginning of the summer naturally got to 200 for the first time in a year with just training. I just ordered som Halovar and Organ Shield, Might get some extra Saw Palmetto and rogaine for my hair. I was seeing if there was any CEL products left such as Furaza, Stano-drol, d-plex, alpha one, pmag or pstanz that would stack well with halovar that would have little impact on hair loss but would deliver lean gains in strength/size since I'll get a good recomp effect with halo. Any suggestions

My stats
199 full stomach
24 yrs old
pleanty of experience with PH/PS
3-3500 calorie per day diet
cardio 4-5 times a week 5/2 split
Hey mang, what was your experience like with Bold? did you stack it with anything? You remember the details of that cycle?

adnscmplx

Awards
Great Thread!

Cleared up a lot about what one should take if hairloss is a concern.