H-Drol for 8 weeks - Jer or Nah?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be doing my 1st cycle during the Winter, going for mostly lean gains and added strength. I'm 5,8 160lbs around 11 - 12% BF.

Would 8 weeks cycle be too much?

(50/75/75/75/75/75/75/75)

or

(50/75/75/75/75/75/75/100)

PCT Nolva + CEL PCT Assisit + Lean Extreme

All support supps taken alongside entire cycle.

Obviously I would go by feeling as well, so at 6th week, if I felt good, go for another 2 weeks.

I have researched a lot, but not too much has been said on 8 weeks H-Drol. The guys who claimed they have done it have said nothing but positive things.

Oh and just wondering what you guys do regarding training for PCT? Do you more or less keep it the same, with less intensity e.g. dropsets, supersets etc...

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hell no. That's a definite "nah."

Gains stop at most at week 6. They literally "cease." You'll extend it another two weeks with nothing but side effects. Now they don't always stop at 6 but for the average user that's the cutoff. I wouldn't go experimenting with how your body handles this because it is still a harsh compound. And your liver will thank you for this:
50/50/75/75/75/100

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Hell no. That's a definite "nah."

Gains stop at most at week 6. They literally "cease."
Wow seriously? I thought you would at least keep gaining some strength and lbs. Could I bridge something for the last two weeks, or is the whole 8 weeks thing just a bad idea?

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow seriously? I thought you would at least keep gaining some strength and lbs. Could I bridge something for the last two weeks, or is the whole 8 weeks thing just a bad idea?
Instead of bridging try running two compounds at once. Some popular stackers with H-drol are:
Furuza-a
P-stanz
Stanodrol
Bold-(banned)
Propadrol-(I'd recommend)

Example cycle:

Weeks 1-3
Propadrol 3 caps a day, H-drol regular dosing: 50/50/75

Weeks 4-6
H-drol continued dosing: 75/75/100

At week four your propadrol bottle will be gone and H-drol will have kicked in. Make sure your pct is satisfactory.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Instead of bridging try running two compounds at once. Some popular stackers with H-drol are:
Furuza-a
P-stanz
Stanodrol
Bold-(banned)
Propadrol-(I'd recommend)

Example cycle:

Weeks 1-3
Propadrol 3 caps a day, H-drol regular dosing: 50/50/75

Weeks 4-6
H-drol continued dosing: 75/75/100

At week four your propadrol bottle will be gone and H-drol will have kicked in. Make sure your pct is satisfactory.
Thanks man, you've been of great help. I was looking into what you suggested, mainly:-

Furuza-a
P-stanz
Stanodrol
Bold-(banned)

But going by logs I have read, you need a good 2 -3 bottles of these to see any real effect. Thats seriously going to blow a hole in my pocket, e.g. from just doing 6 weeks H-Drol and all supports supps, fish oils , Novla etc.. is costing me around £180 - this being the best price I could find.

Would what you say on stacking with either CYNOSTANE (due to is structure seems very mild) or PROTODROL. I can source these two at good prices.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would what you say on stacking with either CYNOSTANE (due to is structure seems very mild) or PROTODROL. I can source these two at good prices.
Both of these are methylated..I know you may not want to hear it but stacking H-drol with either of these could damage your liver greater than 8 weeks of H-drol by itself.

(Cynostane is a pretty innovative compound and I wouldn't mind trying that out one of these days).Protodrol claims to be safer than other methyl's so you could run that instead of H-drol.

H-drol does best stacked with a non-methyl. If you didn't know here's what I mean by "methyl": 17a-methyl ~~~ if any compound has this in it's nomenclature then it is harmful to your liver. If you want I could PM you the name of a website that has 1 bottle of Propadrol for 19.99. All you would need is one bottle for a great stack that many find to be their favorite PH combo.

I know you're looking for incredible gains but sometimes that just isn't the answer. The saying "no pain no gain" applies everywhere even prohormones. Some of these PH's will bring you great gains but not without cost.

1newbie

Awards
I'm currently on h-drol and p-stanz. I've played around with the dosage to fit my recomp/cut goals. 12 days left and still at 50mg hdrol/ 300mg p-stanz. I like both of these as being pretty easy on my body (relatively), just not sure I'd run both together again. My body wanted to bulk on 75mg hdrol and adding something to cut (pstanz) didn't seem to work too well for me (what's the point trying to bulk on a caloric deficit). Long winded, but I'd stack the hdrol with something else, maybe 11-sterone for the cortisol control.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I hear you bro, I know your right. I guess I should stop over complicating things, will just do a straight run of H-Drol 6 weeks.

Thanks for all your help man

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently on h-drol and p-stanz. I've played around with the dosage to fit my recomp/cut goals. 12 days left and still at 50mg hdrol/ 300mg p-stanz. I like both of these as being pretty easy on my body (relatively), just not sure I'd run both together again. My body wanted to bulk on 75mg hdrol and adding something to cut (pstanz) didn't seem to work too well for me (what's the point trying to bulk on a caloric deficit). Long winded, but I'd stack the hdrol with something else, maybe 11-sterone for the cortisol control.
Yeah I read that H-Drol + 11-sterone are a good combo for recomp or cut. Will probably run something like this next year.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hear you bro, I know your right. I guess I should stop over complicating things, will just do a straight run of H-Drol 6 weeks.

Sure :) glad I could help.

Just FYI I ran H-drol by itself a year ago and these were my results:

Bench increase: 25 lbs.
Squat increase: 40 lbs.
Deadlift increase: 50 lbs.
With a reduction in bodyfat

I felt great on it and miss those amazing changes in composition :(
And a year later I have kept all these gains and added more. Good luck with your cycle.

FCrane

Awards

Smart idea.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
go with a stack brow......and 6 weeks is good.

h-drol + furuza-a sounds VERY good

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't recommend doing a cut whilst on a PH cycle. I would use the PH what it's designed for, for building muscle. Building muscle requires above maintenance calories. You spending money on PHs, support supplements and PCT, doing a total of 10 - 12 weeks, so why not try to reap as much benefit from the PH as possible. You can quite easily cut whilst not losing muscle without the use of PH.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't recommend doing a cut whilst on a PH cycle. I would use the PH what it's designed for, for building muscle. Building muscle requires above maintenance calories. You spending money on PHs, support supplements and PCT, doing a total of 10 - 12 weeks, so why not try to reap as much benefit from the PH as possible. You can quite easily cut whilst not losing muscle without the use of PH.
I know its 100% possible to cut successfully whilst off cycle, just that I was under the impression that a PH will give you a much greater advantage, even help increase LBM if calories are not too restrictive.

Anyone else have thoughts on using a cycle to cut?

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Yes you certainly can. You can cut a lot of fat whilst easily maintaining muscle or even adding some. Having done both, for me it makes more sense to use it to add lean muscle as that it is very difficult to do. I can strip away fat whilst only sacrificing a limited amount of muscle if that, but I really struggle to put on 'clean' muscle, I mean really struggle. I guess all I'm saying is there are more effective options out there for burning fat than prohormones that are less expensive and won't mess with your hormonal system. Get a decent fat burner like Alpha T2 and cortisol control, lean extreme, and the fat will melt off. Then use the PH to add lean mass.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Yes you certainly can. You can cut a lot of fat whilst easily maintaining muscle or even adding some. Having done both, for me it makes more sense to use it to add lean muscle as that it is very difficult to do. I can strip away fat whilst only sacrificing a limited amount of muscle if that, but I really struggle to put on 'clean' muscle, I mean really struggle. I guess all I'm saying is there are more effective options out there for burning fat than prohormones that are less expensive and won't mess with your hormonal system. Get a decent fat burner like Alpha T2 and cortisol control, lean extreme, and the fat will melt off. Then use the PH to add lean mass.
Whats the lowest BF % you've been at? With all do respect, losing fat is one thing, getting down to 7% BF is another.

BrooklynE92

Awards
would not recommend...had buddies ran 2 bottles of Mdrol and they are in side affect hell!

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
would not recommend...had buddies ran 2 bottles of Mdrol and they are in side affect hell!

Lol.... not supprised, M-Drol is very harsh compared to H-Drol, and running two bottles straight is just plain dumb. Hope your friends recover okay....

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
i know i am going to get flamed..but i say go for it. everyone says gains stop at week six..but when i did hdrol..i had gains to the last day and no sides! people say not to run epi at more than 40mg/ed...i ran it @60-75mg/ed and the results were awesome..no sides! my point is..try it out..but monitor your health by getting regular tests done (liver panel etc)..if the test show that you're ok..then keep going till week 8.

most people here will tell you not to go past week 6..but the same people have never tried it for more than 6 weeks....*flame suit on* !!!!

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
i know i am going to get flamed..but i say go for it. everyone says gains stop at week six..but when i did hdrol..i had gains to the last day and no sides! people say not to run epi at more than 40mg/ed...i ran it @60-75mg/ed and the results were awesome..no sides! my point is..try it out..but monitor your health by getting regular tests done (liver panel etc)..if the test show that you're ok..then keep going till week 8.

most people here will tell you not to go past week 6..but the same people have never tried it for more than 6 weeks....*flame suit on* !!!!
Thanks for the advice bro, but I have already bought everything now, so just gona do the 6 weeks. Always next time.....

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
good luck mate..either way i think you will love hdrol. i know i do :)