Frustrated. Pct for P-plex

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Frustrated. Pct for P-plex

I recently joined here just to figure this out. I'm 25. Never done a PH before and very confused with the diverse pct talk.

What exacty can I get away with taking? I've heard people say clomid and OTC are useless? Can I just get a straight answer for say an average person not looking to spend hundreds of dollars. I feel like by the time I get a clear answer the pills will expire.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Excuse me that's use clomid and OTCs are useless.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  BIG lbs.

its pretty simple bro. nolva or clomid are a must and OTC are useless... but good news for you is that nolva and/or clomid are very easy to obtain and often the same price as the OTC options. nolva at 40/20/20/10 or clomid at 75/50/50/25... everyone has slightly different dosing protocols that work for them. but this gives you a guideline.
    •   

4. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

I certainly would'nt say OTCs are useless . I know of many people who have successfully used Inhibit E and a natty booster for P-plex pct.

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  BIG lbs.

and i have seen many people unsuccessfully attempt the same thing and lose all their gains. i certainly would not recommend an OTC PCT for a suppressive steroid such as phera.
  6. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I certainly would'nt say OTCs are useless . I know of many people who have successfully used Inhibit E and a natty booster for P-plex pct.
    I like you, but im totally gonna disagree and play devils advocate.. Phera plex is a powerful oral and will shut you down hard and fast.. SERM for this is necessary IMO..
  7. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by HumpTheCook View Post
    and i have seen many people unsuccessfully attempt the same thing and lose all their gains. i certainly would not recommend an OTC PCT for a suppressive steroid such as phera.
    Now if you get some "bunk" SERM then you are really screwed Thats my main concern with serms as there is almost never any quality testing with them.

Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  8. Banned

Now if you get some "bunk" SERM then you are really screwed Thats my main concern with serms as there is almost never any quality testing with them.
    That right there is understandable.. Hit and miss right.. But if you research and find a legit source, then your set..
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  BIG lbs.

well this is a given. when i encourage a SERM, i am putting the responsibility on that person to put in the required the research and find a reliable source.

there is alot of "bunk" steroids, bunk SERMs, bunk peptides, bunk prohormones, bunk everything out there. due diligence folks.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Thank you... looking at clomid vs nolva opinions seems pretty diverse as well. Thinking I will try clomid.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pshredder View Post
    Thank you... looking at clomid vs nolva opinions seems pretty diverse as well. Thinking I will try clomid.
    Thats the way I would go also. I'm looking at a Phera/Bold cycle as a winter bulk and I'm definately gonna go with clomid after that one..

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

USE A SERM!!!!! Trust me. OTC Pct sucks!

RECOVERBRO

13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

I would like to say that if your suseptable to emotional distraught use nolva. . its much easier on the mood fluxuations!!! my vote is for nolva if you can find a legit source if not i have successfully kept my gains from m-drol/hdrol with OTC pct's. . .in my opinion each body is different. . SERM's are nice if you have a quote legit source end quote. . .funny thing is since this isn't an open source board how valid is the research you do if you don't know what your looking for. . . with that being said. . i do believe there are some board sponsors that might be able to lead you in the right direction. . phera is the real deal so if you have questions continue to ask
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I have used many many otc pcts. I am 37 and have ran 2 cycles prior to my last blood panel(this may). Total test came back at 537. Everything else in check. HDL a little low. The year prior panel actually had a lower test reading.

Very low dose clomid and all otc. I cycle 6-16 weeks and pct for 8-12 weeks at time.

I use clomid when I use RC's

I refuse to use nolva. Honestly, i prefer anything over nolva.

If/when I use an AI its Ldex or Exemestane, or something similar like TD Forma-Stanzol.

OTC PCT is NOT useless. One just needs to know which OTC to use and how to use them.

PM if you need or want that otc pct information.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pshredder View Post
    Excuse me that's use clomid and OTCs for the win!!!.
    fixed,

actually this is the way i prefer and recommend.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

OTC aren't useless but the point is SERMs render them pretty obsolete. I think an OTC test booster might make a good stack with a SERM. I've also taken to the idea of starting an OTC test booster during week 3 of PCT, or week 5 of PCT to keep test elevated longer, or possibly elevate the test levels even higher.

But in terms of pure functionality, something like clomid is, IME, pretty much unbeatable. I had done lots of nolva PCTs and recovered fine, but clomid changed my PCTs forever... Now I will never do a PCT without clomid ever. It's just leaps and bounds more effective than everything else (for me anyway). I highly recommend it... yes some people get emotional sides so it's not for everyone but for most people, clomid is just hands down THE **** to use for PCT.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  17. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    That right there is understandable.. Hit and miss right.. But if you research and find a legit source, then your set..
    I cant wait to hear the feedback from people who purchased the $15 Nolva/Clomid deal over the 4th of July weekend

18. Banned

I cant wait to hear the feedback from people who purchased the $15 Nolva/Clomid deal over the 4th of July weekend
    LOL, that sale is still going on!!!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

thats primarily the reason for my rc and otc kitchen sink protocol.

safety net.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Frustrated
    By PrepNwa23 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 07:13 PM
  2. Frustrated
    By dsmlinc in forum Bulking
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-23-2007, 07:06 AM
  3. Getting Frustrated