My first cycle is C.E.L. H-Drol.

grippednrippd

grippednrippd

Awards
I've been up all morning after my night job looking for my first cycle. Here is my backround, let me know if it sounds right....

25 y.o
6'1/6'2
155 - 160 lbs
Around 10% BF
Work out and eat clean.
Take selenium, vit d, l-arginine, n-gorge (3x), iron, silmayin milk thistle, "super b" vit.

My friend has taken C.E.L. with great success and handed me a bottle of X-Tren which he wanted to start me with but after having looked on a site prior to finding this I decided my first cycle would be H-Drol (2 bottles) and a bottle each of Cycle Assist, Liver Assist XT and Inhibit-E.

I want to maximize my potential and gain serious, keepable weight. Hoping this is leading me down the right direction. How many should I take a day? Im a rather slender guy, strong but I would like to gain around 40 lbs. I realize that won't happen on my first cycle, but what to recommend seeing as I want to put on that kinda weight? Should I stack?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated, thanks much and I hope it's worth the hype, im counting on you guys.

grippednrippd

grippednrippd

Awards
BTW my friend told me to discontinue my creatine/n.oxide intake (n-gorge) Is that necessary?

matt352

Awards
  • Established
at 6'2 160...you really dont need to run a cycle at all. You didnt list your calories/diet...but if you arent gaining at 160lbs off of your current diet, you probably need to double your intake. List your diet/workout and everyone will have a much easier time helping you out.

gottabecool

Awards
at 6'2 160...you really dont need to run a cycle at all. You didnt list your calories/diet...but if you arent gaining at 160lbs off of your current diet, you probably need to double your intake. List your diet/workout and everyone will have a much easier time helping you out.
This^^^

6'1" and 160lbs means you have nowhere near unlocked your natural potential. Post up your diet/excercise regimen...if it isn't regimented, then there is even more reason for someone to tell you steroids aren't your best option at this point.

grippednrippd

grippednrippd

Awards
LoL, sorry. Well, I eat everything and alot of it. I pack more calories than a Jenny Craig convention at an all you can eat buffet on the daily. My morning is 12-16 eggs with a meat of some sort, ON Serious Mass shakes (2x), Nitro-Tech Hardcore (2x), and N-Gorge. I am about to be 25 in a month..... natural potential is leaving me a string bean and that's not cutting it

dusty

dusty

Awards
if your training and diet is right, then go for it man. ive found that 75mg's is the sweet spot for hdrol. you will probly gain around ten pounds with this but i would throw a natty test booster in your pct, such as recycle from purus

FCrane

Awards
I've been up all morning after my night job looking for my first cycle. Here is my backround, let me know if it sounds right....

25 y.o
6'1/6'2
155 - 160 lbs
Around 10% BF
Work out and eat clean.
Take selenium, vit d, l-arginine, n-gorge (3x), iron, silmayin milk thistle, "super b" vit.

My friend has taken C.E.L. with great success and handed me a bottle of X-Tren which he wanted to start me with but after having looked on a site prior to finding this I decided my first cycle would be H-Drol (2 bottles) and a bottle each of Cycle Assist, Liver Assist XT and Inhibit-E.

I want to maximize my potential and gain serious, keepable weight. Hoping this is leading me down the right direction. How many should I take a day? Im a rather slender guy, strong but I would like to gain around 40 lbs. I realize that won't happen on my first cycle, but what to recommend seeing as I want to put on that kinda weight? Should I stack?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated, thanks much and I hope it's worth the hype, im counting on you guys.
hey,

if you're serious and you feel you've maximized your potential then go for it. at 160 pounds I still think you have at least 20-30 pounds to go before you use a PH and I would recommend maybe waiting a little while still...

having said that, if you're going to use it anyway then this is what I would suggest.

drop the arginine, iron and selenium. they're a waste of money. second use liver assist OR cycle assist. no need to use both during your cycle.

atd is ok for PCT. use 1-2 caps at night with a meal and grab a natty test booster too.

stick with 50mg Hdrol for your first cycle. you're new to this so start low.

grippednrippd

grippednrippd

Awards
I bought the PCT Assist, Liver Assist XT and the Inhibit-E as well :)

I'm just really concerned with the lack of upper body I have. I push out good weight and work feverishly to failure and nothing.... just toned. I'm hoping for solid weight gain. Any recommendations for a stack to get the most bang for my cycle?

FCrane

Awards
I bought the PCT Assist, Liver Assist XT and the Inhibit-E as well :)

I'm just really concerned with the lack of upper body I have. I push out good weight and work feverishly to failure and nothing.... just toned. I'm hoping for solid weight gain. Any recommendations for a stack to get the most bang for my cycle?
Your stack is good for beginners.

Post up your training routine. Maybe that's where things are falling short.

gottabecool

Awards
the only concern I would have, is if you can't eat enough to gain mass now, you wont be able to eat enough to maintain it later. Which would lead to a wasted cycle IMO

If you feel ready for it and have all the supporst in line, run it.

grippednrippd

grippednrippd

Awards
Squats - 175 - 225 4 sets of 8 to 10
Bench - 185 4 sets of 8
Shoulder Press - 120 4 sets of 8
Lat Pull Downs - 120 4 sets of 8
Donkey Raises - 135 4 sets of 12
Leg Press - 200 - 255 4 sets of 15
Seated Shoulder Shrugs - 250 - 275 4 sets of 15
Seated Dual Bicep Curls - 75 4 sets of 12
Tricep Pulls - 80 4 sets of 12

That's a basic run down

FCrane

Awards
Squats - 175 - 225 4 sets of 8 to 10
Bench - 185 4 sets of 8
Shoulder Press - 120 4 sets of 8
Lat Pull Downs - 120 4 sets of 8
Donkey Raises - 135 4 sets of 12
Leg Press - 200 - 255 4 sets of 15
Seated Shoulder Shrugs - 250 - 275 4 sets of 15
Seated Dual Bicep Curls - 75 4 sets of 12
Tricep Pulls - 80 4 sets of 12

That's a basic run down
Is this what you do in an entire workout? How many times per week?

matt352

Awards
  • Established
LoL, sorry. Well, I eat everything and alot of it. I pack more calories than a Jenny Craig convention at an all you can eat buffet on the daily. My morning is 12-16 eggs with a meat of some sort, ON Serious Mass shakes (2x), Nitro-Tech Hardcore (2x), and N-Gorge. I am about to be 25 in a month..... natural potential is leaving me a string bean and that's not cutting it
A buffet, a big breakfast, and 4 shakes a day isnt ideal haha. Replace some of those shakes with legit meals and find a weight gaining program that works for you cause your current routine isnt gonna cut it for gaining weight

If you are dead set on this cycle, 4 weeks at 50/50/50/50 will probably be fine...just be prepared to double your caloric intake and be able to maintain it to keep any of the gains you make from hdrol. good luck

grippednrippd

grippednrippd

Awards
Is this what you do in an entire workout? How many times per week?
No, I typically break my workouts into specific parts, those are just the ones I focus most on. 4x a week, will prolly push 5 now.

grippednrippd

grippednrippd

Awards
BTW, I am currently tracking my shipment from ************* (obviously before I knew of another site) and nothing has occurred since the 9th for which the order was received in Texas, all should be well right?

matt352

Awards
  • Established
No, I typically break my workouts into specific parts, those are just the ones I focus most on. 4x a week, will prolly push 5 now.
try a routine that involves all compound movements...this helped me gain like crazy

grippednrippd

grippednrippd

Awards
I take the iron because im anemic :(
Would I still be able to take my N-Gorge with this cycle? (Nitric Oxide/Creatine)

gottabecool

Awards
I take the iron because im anemic :(
Would I still be able to take my N-Gorge with this cycle? (Nitric Oxide/Creatine)

it is suggested that creatine use be discontinued during cycle as it can aggrevate back cramps. I lift every other day, regardless. And take shotgun which contains creatine, no problem so far on my current cycle. But it might be because I am not taking it daily. :shrug:

grippednrippd

grippednrippd

Awards
I'm just hoping to make the most of this seeing as I wont be afforded the opportunity to do another cycle again soon seeing as the "ban" is in effect. Needless to say I feel my protein and carbs should be gaining me weight before taking the H-drol but my metabolism is too quick, yes I know, everyone says any hardgainer can gain just by eating..... I really do put down a solid 6500 - 8k in calories a day and dont get nothing from it

matt352

Awards
  • Established
I'm just hoping to make the most of this seeing as I wont be afforded the opportunity to do another cycle again soon seeing as the "ban" is in effect. Needless to say I feel my protein and carbs should be gaining me weight before taking the H-drol but my metabolism is too quick, yes I know, everyone says any hardgainer can gain just by eating..... I really do put down a solid 6500 - 8k in calories a day and dont get nothing from it
hahah i dont know what to tell you my man...8k a day and you should be a blimp. If that is the case, it has to be a lack in your workout.

You seem pretty set on running the cycle...so go for it and make sure you have all your supporting supps/pct lined up. But again, I would suggest you switch up your workout a bit, even if you are going to run the cycle. Good luck

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'm with 157lbl to man.

h-drol will get good gains.....you will see....i already used h-drol !!

the best thing that i used sice today !!

i'm with D-PLEX + 11-STERONE now....let's see if they are better !!

=]

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see your break down each day on how you split your routines. . for mass building if that is your goal i would do 2on 1 off and GO HEAVY!!! 5 reps x 5 and or 6-8 for 3 sets no need ro 4 sets of 8 thats more for a cutting cycle. . . also make sure your at least at 4-5k cals. . and drink at least a 1g of water a day!! this is a wonderful cycle and make sure you post your work out routines brutha! no creatine when cycling :biglaugh: the reason why your cycling is your creatine isn't working :AR15firing: no need to put extra stress on your body!

Otto Skorzeny

Awards
I was like this guy when I was younger - even when I stopped competitive track, stopped running, I wouldn't gain a lot of mass no matter how much I ate. No problems getting ripped, but very hard to gain muscle - until I dropped the frequency of workouts down a bit. "grippednrippd" - are you working out ... a lot? I had so much energy and felt like I was recovering quickly that I simply overdid my workouts. Once I cut back to 6 sets of 6, two movements per muscle, I started to gain mass quickly. I did work each muscle twice a week. Once a week and I simply enjoy no progress or deflate. I don't know how guys manage that, lol. Double check your caloric intake also. You might not be taking in as much as you think, even when you're eating everyone else under the table. You might have super high days and then average or low days and not be aware of it.

Go with the heavy, compound movements for a while, with the right diet and rest - yeah, same story you've heard a million times. But actually do it, and you'll be surprised. After you hit the growth wall, and you will somewhere down the road, then it's time to give it a go with a PH. If you're still interested.

grippednrippd

grippednrippd

Awards
Ok here is my modified status....
Currently im drinking 2 shakes of the Body Fortress Whey w whole milk. Two 25 mg's at 5 pm with 4 cycle assist and 1 25 mg at 1 am with 4 cycle assist. Eating large portions of meat/broccoli/potato's at each sitting. (Bob Evans family size garlic mashed ftw) One when I wake and one during my night shift. When I get out at 5-6 am I go to the gym, do my workout and come home to my Nitro-Peak shake (casein for the sleep protein)

This morning at the gym I did incline shoulder press (individuals) at 35, 45, 55. I tore a muscle in my right shoulder months ago when my shoulder blew out the front of my chest. Not feeling any real adverse effects so far on my workout. Individual flys at 25, 30, and 35. Cabled flys at 90 and 100. Rear delt row at 75, 90, 115. Shoulder shrugs (bar) at 90, 100, 110. *Weak I know but the new gym doesn't have the seated shrug bench like my old gym :(* Shoulder shrugs free 50's, 60's, 75's. Front shoulder raise at 25, 30, 35. Not really anything mind blowing but considering my shoulders are a weak point and the prior injury I was pleased with myself. Im hoping someone could come up with something that may be better for individual parts for me so im not just doing what I remember and maybe something that may help better.

grippednrippd

grippednrippd

Awards
Holler, done. Everything seems so complicated, my schedule is ****ed up with this night job nonsense.

grippednrippd

grippednrippd

Awards
BTW what is the purpose of the timing if I may ask? I don't want to come off as that uneducated guy (although I guess with the timing I am) but im just curious of the relevance.

FCrane

Awards
The theory is Hdrol will better absorb spaced apart from Cycle Assist.

CA I guess could "deactivate" some of the Hdrol when taken together. This is really just a theory and some us like to recommend it to make sure you get the most out of your cycle.

grippednrippd

grippednrippd

Awards
Definitely. Does the timing of when I take the HDrol in correlation to my workout have any affect either?

grippednrippd

grippednrippd

Awards
If im going for a 5 week cycle of H-Drol and I have 2 bottles can I go 75/75/75/75/100 without any bad effect? I and others are noticing that my arms and chest are getting bigger after only a week but ive been solid on my protein and carb intake as well.

FCrane

Awards
Definitely. Does the timing of when I take the HDrol in correlation to my workout have any affect either?
Meh not really. Some people say they get better pumps when they take it prewo or with their prewo meal so you can try it out.

If im going for a 5 week cycle of H-Drol and I have 2 bottles can I go 75/75/75/75/100 without any bad effect? I and others are noticing that my arms and chest are getting bigger after only a week but ive been solid on my protein and carb intake as well.
If things are kicking in so fast, why increase your dose already. I'm very conservative with PH's mind you, but if 50mg to 75 is working, why increase it to 100mg?

Is that ok?
It's ok. Just make sure your liver support is there and eat a clean diet sans alcohol.

grippednrippd

grippednrippd

Awards
Alright im going to stick with the 75. Muscles are fuller, recovery is solid. My midsection trimmed up real quick. Im going for more of a thick look. Been eating solid, 2x of protein ofcourse and plenty of carbs. Attempted squats today and the odd strain it put on my rotators (from the shoulder separations and whatnot) is disheartening.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
i second that!!! Stick with 75 . . anything after that i find you deal with more sides than benifits of our product!!! NIce work My friend and keep hitting it hard!!

grippednrippd

grippednrippd

Awards
I hit my 2nd week tomorrow, hoping to get the insanity that everyone speaks of at around the 2 week period. I enjoyed the cutting aspect of it so far and the fullness but im ready to have the urge to eat everything I can get my hands on (although everyone says I have a bottomless pit, I feel limited sometimes) and get the gain on! I haven't even scaled myself.... kinda hoping to keep it a surprise. Any words of advice or anything to help increase the bulk/size aspect?

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
I would get on the scale that way you know if are eating enough or not.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I hit my 2nd week tomorrow, hoping to get the insanity that everyone speaks of at around the 2 week period. I enjoyed the cutting aspect of it so far and the fullness but im ready to have the urge to eat everything I can get my hands on (although everyone says I have a bottomless pit, I feel limited sometimes) and get the gain on! I haven't even scaled myself.... kinda hoping to keep it a surprise. Any words of advice or anything to help increase the bulk/size aspect?
Hey big man!! Remeber that H-drol isn't that fast acting. . .From my experience you will see what you are looking for in weeks 3.5+. . that is when the HALO COURSES THROUGHT THE VEINS!! The size will come with the constant eating of clean and good calories. . try and watch the fats since your liver is working on processing the proper agents!! Keep up the good work and In due time good things will come to those who wait!!! :wizard:

grippednrippd

grippednrippd

Awards
I have and will remain patiently waiting, im enjoying the massive look I get when im in the gym. Jesus I did barbell forearm curls and if my arms didnt look twice the size and have 15 veins coursing through it I would've thought I was someone else til I looked down lol, my bi's, the same way. My tri's feel twice as thick as before. Was doing 290 on the inner hip abductors although I will feel it again (like I did for 2 days the last time I trained them) 90 degree seated leg press I maxed out at 390 with ease but i've always had strong thighs (solid, dense, striated muscle but no size outside of this boxed look) Calves have been solid with seated calf extentions and my variation of donkey raises. I am having a really hard time figuring out a way of doing squats without getting the searing pain in my shoulders (torn muscle in the right shoulder, both were seperated and rotator cuff issues in the left from pitching, the right from the seperation, weird cracks whenever rotate but when I have the bar on my back and grab out for the bar the ensuing pain if nearly the worst i've ever endured and my pain tolerance is reeeeeally up there) I'm trying for solid muscle/bulk working "exercises" in terms of using barbells, dumbells. Best way to work upper chest, lats, and traps? It's appreciated guys.

matt352

Awards
  • Established
I have and will remain patiently waiting, im enjoying the massive look I get when im in the gym. Jesus I did barbell forearm curls and if my arms didnt look twice the size and have 15 veins coursing through it I would've thought I was someone else til I looked down lol, my bi's, the same way. My tri's feel twice as thick as before. Was doing 290 on the inner hip abductors although I will feel it again (like I did for 2 days the last time I trained them) 90 degree seated leg press I maxed out at 390 with ease but i've always had strong thighs (solid, dense, striated muscle but no size outside of this boxed look) Calves have been solid with seated calf extentions and my variation of donkey raises. I am having a really hard time figuring out a way of doing squats without getting the searing pain in my shoulders (torn muscle in the right shoulder, both were seperated and rotator cuff issues in the left from pitching, the right from the seperation, weird cracks whenever rotate but when I have the bar on my back and grab out for the bar the ensuing pain if nearly the worst i've ever endured and my pain tolerance is reeeeeally up there) I'm trying for solid muscle/bulk working "exercises" in terms of using barbells, dumbells. Best way to work upper chest, lats, and traps? It's appreciated guys.
Squat, deadlift, bench

grippednrippd

grippednrippd

Awards
Todays workout for me was my best by far since really getting back into it 3 weeks ago. Dumbell shrugs of 90s, 4 sets of 12. Traps look sick compared to 3 weeks prior. 45's on the curls and my arms felt like they were going to split open like hot dogs on a grill. The swell is insane. Dumbell presses of 55's for sets of 12 came with relative ease near the end. Im loving this..... how do I keep these results perminent outside of my current protein/carb diet and the novadex xt and inhibit e for pct?