First PH Cycle!!! P-Mag!!!

Texan281

Awards
Ok, After intense research I've decided to run P-Mag as my very first PH cycle! I'm 21 years old 5'11 3/4 and 180 lbs with my bf % being somewhere around 12-14%. Ive read that for beginners my dosing should be something like 50/50/75/75 but I'm thinking 50/50/75/75/75/75 should get me the results I want. I've been preloading 1000 mg milk thistle 3x daily for the past week. I will start Cycle assist with my cycle and run it all the way thru my cycle whether i decide to run it for 4 weeks or 6 weeks. PCT will be PCT Assist & Inhibit-E. Also, Ive been thinking about using Formestane. Does this sound like too much for a beginner? and if so, will it be effective to use for PCT? Ive heard that it really helps libido in PCT and loss of libido for me would be horrible as my GF loves to bang! Also, SERMs have been a huge topic of discussion for me. Some ppl swear by it on any PH cycle and I've heard some say for P-Mag it is not needed.

With all that said I would appreciate all advice, questions, comments and suggestions from people with extensive PH experience!! Thanks to all!

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
for a first cycle i would stay at 4 weeks.and over 4 weeks with a otc pct is stupid.
do not run any cycle with out a serm on hand if things go bad you will need one.it will not be fun waiting for 5 days after ordering it. you have no idea how your going to react to p-mag you have never tried it. if it shuts you down bad and you do not have a serm it mit be months before you have sex again and you will lose all your gaines.

Texan281

Awards
Thank you very much for the info. Definately dont wanna risk not being able to have sex for a few months.

Texan281

Awards
More suggestions & comments would be greatly appreciated!!!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
you dont need a serm for pmag if youre dosing it normally and 4-6 weeks IMO.

you dont need both form and inhibit, 1 or the other

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
you dont need a serm for pmag if youre dosing it normally and 4-6 weeks IMO.

you dont need both form and inhibit, 1 or the other
I second this ^^^ also some things to consider as well would be some Suppress-C. . its always a wonderful addition to the PCT. . Using our CEL Cycle ASsist and CEL PCT our wonderful tools to help sustain and maintain gains. . .

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I second this ^^^ also some things to consider as well would be some Suppress-C. . its always a wonderful addition to the PCT. . Using our CEL Cycle ASsist and CEL PCT our wonderful tools to help sustain and maintain gains. . .
Bingo!!!

matt352

Awards
  • Established
keep it at 4-5 weeks...get the form cause its great...do it right and you'll be fine

I read that you are preloading milk thistle...you should also be preloading the hawthorn berry as well for bp issues.

Texan281

Awards
Thanks for your input!

How should I dose the Formestane? 2 weeks before the cycle ends and overlap it into PCT at 100/100/50/50?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your input!

How should I dose the Formestane? 2 weeks before the cycle ends and overlap it into PCT at 100/100/50/50?
:AR15firing: Well i do believe this is one method of doing it. . .I personally would either preload last week of my cycle so that way you know your estrogen control is fully active your first week of your pct as your raising natural testosterone lvls. . .but thats just me. . .you can either start day 1 of pct or preload. . i like 50/100/100/50. . .that what i would suggest. . at least for the Pmag. . . if its your first time i believe in starting low and than going high! you never know what your reaction will be :biglaugh: play it safe. .

FCrane

Awards
Whats the proper dosing for Suppress-C?
apply SC twice per day to areas where skin is thin like neck, tops of feet, inside of arms, back of knees, etc.

2 pumps each time.

keep doses seperated by at least 8 hours.

Texan281

Awards
Ok thanks!

How does this look

P-Mag 50/75/75/75/75
Formestane 0/0/0/0/50/100/100/50
Suppress-C 0/0/0/0/0/100/100/100/100/100
Cycle Aid(TF Supplements was "out" of Cycle Assist) throughout the cycle
PCT Assist throughout 5 week PCT

Anything Im missing? or any suggestions?

FCrane

Awards
Ok thanks!

How does this look

P-Mag 50/75/75/75/75
Formestane 0/0/0/0/0/200/200/100/100 - Start day 1 of PCT
Suppress-C 0/0/0/0/0/100/100/100/100/100
Cycle Aid(TF Supplements was "out" of Cycle Assist) throughout the cycle
PCT Assist throughout 5 week PCT - Start week 3 of PCT and use for 6-8 weeks

Anything Im missing? or any suggestions?
This is how I would do it.

Texan281

Awards
Am i missing anything? Do i need too add a natural test booster in my PCT?

Texan281

Awards
Oooohh ok thanks alot!

I still got a few more days of preloading then I can finally start my cycle next week. Im really excited about running P-Mag as my first PH. Thanks everyone especially you CEL guys, you all have been a ton of help.

FCrane

Awards
Just curious, why would you not start PCT Assist on day 1 of PCT? You said you would start it week 3 of PCT
I think a full dose of formestane is enough to lower estrogen. When you add PCTA later, you won't be overduing it by lowering estrogen too much.

Rjp

Awards
P mag is a great choice to start with I will be running another cycle in about a month kinda anxious and don't wanna wait that long after my pct and running a higher dose This time around I wouldn't mind stacking it with something to get better results, any ideas everyone? I kinda shut down but it coulda just been me or In my head so I will be taking something to help with this also but not sure yet what to use (researching ) also be trying formestane and whatever anyone else is Running with success I would like my test levels to skyrocket and be crazy at the gym. Keep us posted on how ur cycle goes

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
im my opinion i would start PCT on day one of PCT. . i do understand that the Form is to lower estrogen but reversitol is a great natty booster so with the combination of the two it should be one great ride!

Rjp

Awards
Original formula reversitol is a great product in my opinion and I would recomend it but everyone gas different opinion

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey texan !

What do you thinking about p-mag? are you in wich week?

P-mag has almost the same gain that H-drol......you will see man.....you will get good gains!

Accompayning

Texan281

Awards
Im into day 6 of my cycle and for the first 5 days I really didnt feel any different but today I definately felt something. I don't know if it's that "on cycle" feeling because this is my first cycle, it may be too soon and I took Focus XT + AAKG pre-workout but either way my workout felt amazing. Also, I think i've may have hit a PR in lat pulldowns but i really don't log my workouts. Looking back, I kinda felt like i've coulda hit a few more PRs but the newfound power and strength i felt caught me off guard. I'm gonna bump the dosage up to 75 mg tomorrow and do my chest/tri routine.

Quick question about the dosing...can i take 2 caps in the morning and 1 cap 8-12 hours later? or should i take 1 cap at a time and space the dosages out throughout the day?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
^^^ Bump that!!

Texan281

Awards
Ok, thanks guys.

Today was day 7, my first day at 75 mg. I had an excellent chest workout(had to skip triceps because I've would have been late for work:sad: but will make it up when I hit shoulders) I didn't hit any PR but i felt a little more aggressive and driven especially to pump out those last few reps. Im also noticing a little more size & definition in my arms, traps, chest and back. I don't know how much of this is all in my head because I've been informed that usually people dont start seeing changes in the mirror untill the 3-4 week.

Texan281

Awards
Glad to see somebody is on board to share the excitement!

Day 10
All I can say about todays workout is WOW!!!:shocked: This was my most powerful leg workout of my entire life. My legs are fairly weak compared to the rest of my body because for about 1-1/2 years i neglected them all together. I smashed my old leg press PR of 455 x6 and got up to a new PR of weight and reps to 545 x4(weak i know but its the most i've ever done!!) I hit a new PR for weight and reps on leg extensions at 75 Lbs for each leg x7 Hit ANOTHER PR on seated calf raises. Usually I never go above 90lbs for about 10-15 reps but the weight just felt so light i kept on adding weight and bangin out sets until i was up to 135lbs x 8 totally unassisted. The pumps in my calves felt like nothing ive ever felt before. After legs i hit shoulders and i got back to my weight and reps before i was out of the gym for 2 weeks because of multiple 2nd degree burns on my hand. I should fly past those #'s next shoulder workout. Cant wait to hit bi's tomorrow!!! I'm gonna take a few cell phone pics to really guage my progress then post them at the end of my cycle.

I forgot to post this day 1 but heres my stats
height 5'11 3/4
weight 180 lbs
BF % 9.2%(took this multiple times and multiple days but don't think its right)
Chest 39'
right bicep 15'
left bicep 14' 1/2

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Tex.....and about this WOW !?!?!? AHUuhaUahAU

Yes, the recovery getting much better Man! This is happening with me to.
I'm doing squat with 120 KILOS! hahHAhHaHAahHA, i started to do squats about 2 month ago....i started with 45 kilos !
The evolution comes when you want and when you work hard hehe!!!

Go ahead Man!

And about fat loss? Anything?

Texan281

Awards
Ok yesterday shoulda been Day 11. I got my days mixed up.

Anyway..DAY 12!
Had another amazing workout!! Hit another PR on DB bicep curl. My old PR was 40lbs DB x 10 and today i hit 40lbs DB x 12. Other than that i didnt hit any other PR's but my workout was still great. As for my weight, I stepped on the scale and I was at 179 lbs which would be down a lb from when i started.
Cant wait to hit chest tomorrow!!! On a side note, my girlfriend says my triceps feel harder and look bigger.

Texan281

Awards
Im noticing a side effect that kinda has me worried...

My nips look a little "puffy". :eek5:I read the thread "If you think you have gyno click here", which is a great write-up btw, and came to the conclusion that i do not have gyno. It is just somewhat worrysome for me...any suggestions?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Im noticing a side effect that kinda has me worried...

My nips look a little "puffy". :eek5:I read the thread "If you think you have gyno click here", which is a great write-up btw, and came to the conclusion that i do not have gyno. It is just somewhat worrysome for me...any suggestions?
I don't think you should worry to much my friend. . i have puffy nipples due to my ethnicity . . i'm mixed black/white. . and im french african sooo i have puffy nipples. . keep an eye on it and if you get concerned start with some form. . .that should lvl out your estro lvls. . .

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hummmmm........

are you using some estrogen controler? is good man.... maybe inibith-E or 10mg of tamoxifen day yes day not.

=]

Texan281

Awards
Thanks alot guys!!!

I did start today with the form and was gonna cut my cycle short to 4 weeks, but after you reading you guys' comments Im breathing a sigh of relief. I will continue with my original cycle of 5 weeks and stopping the form for now(only used it for 1 day) and just keep a close watch over it.

Special thanks to Aaeleal, mw1 and felost! Yalls adivce is much appreciated!

Missed a few days on the log but I've been pretty much hitting PRs everyday when i worked out chest 4/28 i hit 185 x6 and 205 x4,both PRs for reps. Hit another leg press PR in weight and reps at 540 x5. Im really glad my legs are coming along excellent because i consider it my weakest or least worked out muscle group. I've been telling my friends about my gains and theyre just astounded and they are considering running a cycle. Bringing in more customers for you guys CEL!!!

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah....keep us posted tex !!!

so....will be 5 weeks !?!

are you in wich week now??

will be nice some pictures brow ....to we see the progression of the cycle

=]

are you using formestane? it is? what do you thinking about it ?!?

DEDICATION BROW! !! ! ! ! ! !
=]

Texan281

Awards
OK!!!

I've been busy with finals this week for college so I apologize for the days i missed. So now im on Day 21 of the P-Mag and everyday im hitting PR's. Today i hit 185 x10 on flat bench, a new PR. I am starting to look alot bigger and muscular which is awesome. Im having trouble posting pics....it said the dimensions are too big. Any ideas? BTW, stepped on the scale today and im at 184 lbs. Thats +4 since Day 1.

Texan281

Awards
Just was sitting here and had a thought...

I have 63 P-Mag pills left and Im entering Day 22(havent taken the caps yet bcuz its 12 at night) so i will have exactly enough capsules to run my cycle for 6 weeks continuing at 75 mg. Sounds perfect to me...like it was meant to be lol. Thoughts and opinions?

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
are you on 4ª week right? with 75mg/day ?

relax man....you have a lot of muscles to build yet hehehehe

keep focus

^^

Texan281

Awards
Im thru Day 25 at 75 mg. Though about bumping the dosage to 100 mg but 75 mg is feeling great and the more toxic does isnt nessecary.

Anyway, I worked out with my old man today and made him look like a scrub lol. Hit a few PRs today with DB curl @ 40 lb x15. Gonna start out with 45 lb DB next. Hit a PR on Lat pulldown & Hammer Strength Low Row. Im almost gettin too strong for the machines lol I measured myself and im .5 inches bigger in my chest and .25 inches bigger in both of my arms. Im loving the P-mag!!! I keep getting comments from people on how much bigger i look :) It makes me feel good:lol: My appetite is ridiculous. Im ALWAYS hungry. As far as side effects....maybe a little increased back/shoulder acne. Im gonna run it for 6 weeks. I got enough cash to so im goin for it plus the feeling in the gym is awesome. Im never gonna workout without it again! LOL JK