Getting ready for My H-drol cycle

donbx

Awards
Want to run 50/75/75/75/75/75 with Nolva 20/20/10/10 with 40 for the first 2 days.. I have 2 btls of H-drol which should cover it with I take it 1 extra pill in which ill use on the last day instead of dosing 50 and the nolva is coming (100@10mg)

So Basically Im looking to place my order.. 2 btls cel cycle assist, 1 btle cel pcs
some taurine and maybe some extra hawthorn berry. Ill make sure I will have multis, fish oil, and caffine/creatine for the pct. Is their anything I should add to this... Im not running the cycle for 3-4 months so my cals (3000) may go either way (bulk/cut) Should I look into something like lean extreme and a test booster. Ill also have 2 1/2 btls of natadrol and 1 1/2 bottles of T-911 after im done with that in a few weeks.

Thanks for any suggestions, advice and help

Edit- The natadrol is preety weak and I should have just prent the money on size on and extra myofusion to add to my diet so Im heavily thinking about uping my dose to about 12 from 8 to finish (making it about 10 week cycle instead of just about 8) so If anyone thinks thats a bad idea let me know, trying to talk to a lg rep is like trying to talk to my cat.

donbx

Awards
that changes some things, could you throw up a example how you would dose (+timing) things. I want to make sure I fully understand way ahead of time

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would dose the Nolva at 20/20/20/10 with half the dose in the am and half in the evening. As for PCT assist you want to split the doses in two also(at the same time as the Nolva). You will want to start your cortisol controlling product around week 3 of PCT and split those doses evenly also/.

dizdabiz

Awards
How ya doing don? First cycle? Im thinking of doing an hdrol cycle in the future myself so Ill be along for the ride, whats your weight and size? :head::beerchug::head:

donbx

Awards
How ya doing don? First cycle? Im thinking of doing an hdrol cycle in the future myself so Ill be along for the ride, whats your weight and size? :head::beerchug::head:
First cycle
6'1-6'2
194 cutting
sub 10%
I went way to over with the bulking and beers when i was a stupid teen but thats over with, now I want to go over to the dark side, you can tell i was bigger and thats what I want to fix up. Im hoping at the very least this can help me tighten up some skin on my lower chest/abs. I figure I either have to put 10 pounds muscle on or take 10 pounds fat off to achieve what I want for now

Swim

Awards
I would dose the Nolva at 20/20/20/10 with half the dose in the am and half in the evening. As for PCT assist you want to split the doses in two also(at the same time as the Nolva). You will want to start your cortisol controlling product around week 3 of PCT and split those doses evenly also/.
what's the reason to split up the nolva dose?

james p

Awards
I was woundering if I could stack Halodrol liquid gels with h-drol?

FCrane

Awards
I was woundering if I could stack Halodrol liquid gels with h-drol?
i wouldn't bother. save HLG for pct or sometime later.

i don't think using Ara and a PH at the same time is necessarily a good idea.

gottabecool

Awards
crap i've been taking my dose at noon each day.
If i were to only take it in one dose then it would be in the evening;)
What he said....when you get to the lower 1 a day dose, do it before bed. Something like 75% of hormonal activity occurs while you sleep. Also why some people have low test, sleep deprivation is a bitch. Thank god for CEL and needles. :drive:

donbx

Awards
Im looking to start this soon, I didnt order the reduce xt yet or preload cycle assist, I actually wont be starting the assist till two weeks in. Its either that or epi at 30/30/30/30
with just taurine,hawthorn and primaforce liver assist then nolva solo

I actually want to do my finavol first but a lack of clomid means i hold off

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great cycle brow....H-drol are the best!!!

density, vascularity, size, drop bf A LOT.....

you can maybe launch some no-methyled PH in the final.....what do you think?
maybe 11-sterone or furuza-A......and a pre-workout will be nice to....mainly on pct, to hold gains

^_-