M-Drol, P-Plex, M-LMG cycle

  1. Registered User
    TNT716's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    15
    Answers
    0

    M-Drol, P-Plex, M-LMG cycle


    Hello,

    I'm about to start a cycle/bridge in about a week, I've ran m-drol and p-plex before together and seen great results, I'm going to run them together again except with m-drol in the beginning, then p-plex and m-lmg.

    My supports will be cycle assist, and some extra milk thistle pills as well.
    Along with proper pct.

    My bridge/cycle will look something like this:

    Week 1: m-drol 20mg
    Week 2: m-drol 30mg
    week 3: m-drol 30mg, p-plex 20mg
    week 4: m-drol 20mg, p-plex 30 mg
    week 5: p-plex 40mg
    week 6: p-plex 30mg, m-lmg 75mg
    week 7: m-lmg 100mg
    week 8: m-lmg 100mg

    Can anybody (that actually knows what they're talking about), give me any suggestions or lemme kno what ya think? Thanks!

  2. Registered User
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Answers
    0

    Are u seriously 5'9" and a 153lbs?
  3. Registered User
    EustisPanther's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    385
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    Are u seriously 5'9" and a 153lbs?
    Way too early, too much natural potential.

    You're taking a serious risk, especially those doses and compounds
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,979
    Answers
    0

    I don't like this cycle. Too much and too long!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  5. Registered User
    TNT716's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    15
    Answers
    0

    5' 9", 163lbs, idk why it says 153, musta messed up, but everyone says I look like I weigh 175lbs, I realize how light I am, but I cannot put muscle on for ****, high calories, carbs and protein, just don't gain well. It is a long cycle, but I hear the m-lmg is non-methylated so putting it at the end of the cycle isn't as bad as a methyl.
  6. mw1
    mw1 is online now
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,693
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I don't like this cycle. Too much and too long!
    And completely backwards. You would want to run the PP before the Mdrol, so you can go straight into PCT after
    What is your previous PH exp? Maybe we could help set you up with a more appropriate cycle.

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  7. Registered User
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by TNT716 View Post
    5' 9", 163lbs, idk why it says 153, musta messed up, but everyone says I look like I weigh 175lbs, I realize how light I am, but I cannot put muscle on for ****, high calories, carbs and protein, just don't gain well. It is a long cycle, but I hear the m-lmg is non-methylated so putting it at the end of the cycle isn't as bad as a methyl.
    let's see this diet that u can't gain on... Please post a daily breakdown meal by meal? We will start here before getting into any aas.
  8. Registered User
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    And completely backwards. You would want to run the PP before the Mdrol, so you can go straight into PCT after
    What is your previous PH exp? Maybe we could help set you up with a more appropriate cycle.
    Why pp before mdrol?
  9. Registered User
    TNT716's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    15
    Answers
    0

    I took p-plex and then m-drol last time and everything I gained from m-drol I basically lost, when I talked to some people around here, they said that you usually wanna take the m-drol first because of how fast it works and the extreme strength gains and then take the p-plex to build muscle and keeps the gains that you have already made with the m-drol.

    And I don't eat the same exact thing everyday, but basically, and usually looks like this:

    Morning: waffles, cereal, milk and true mass protein shake - bout 900 calories, 60g protein plus different kinds of proteins for sustained release

    pre-workout: dark rage
    followed by post work-out shake: ctyogainer bout 900 calories w 60g of protein

    lunch: boneless chicken wings, corn, applesauce

    dinner: pork chops or hamburgers, or chicken breast, plus corn, applesauce or grapes

    bout 1 hour after dinner: true mass shake again

    snack - ravioli. gnocchi, spagetti, (some type of noodles) gotta get them carbs

    bed-time: on's casein protein shake

    This varies, cuz like I said I don't eat the same thing everyday, plus I have work, school and 2 kids to take care of but I very rarely miss any big meals, if I miss a meal it's maybe the snack, my average calorie intake is about 3500-4500, and protein intake is about 175-275g, I just don't seem to gain as well as others do, I'm a hardgainer.

    I also work out bout 4-5 times a week, heavy weights, change my workouts, focus a lot on squats and deadlifts for legs for ideal testoterone release.
  10. Registered User
    smllsux's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8
    Answers
    0

    Did the same cycle almost.... it was just ok
  11. Registered User
    smllsux's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8
    Answers
    0

    Look out for gyno
  12. Registered User
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by smllsux View Post
    Did the same cycle almost.... it was just ok
    Prob cause you are much like the OP... Not to be harsh but with you guys stats you dint need aas you really need to figure out what's wrong with either ur diet or training possibly have issues with both.

    If you ran something similar and it was just okay... Something is def wrong! Hell I ran just phera for 6 wks and added 22.5lbs and lifts went up steadily throughtout. Heck I have run sd for 3 wks an added solid 10lbs of lean muscle. So I ran one compound and u guys are running 3!!! What do u expect to gain?

    More aas is not always the answer. Stacking compounds randomly doesn't work. Often u stack to decrease risk of sides and also possibly add some syngergy.
  13. mw1
    mw1 is online now
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,693
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    Prob cause you are much like the OP... Not to be harsh but with you guys stats you dint need aas you really need to figure out what's wrong with either ur diet or training possibly have issues with both.

    If you ran something similar and it was just okay... Something is def wrong! Hell I ran just phera for 6 wks and added 22.5lbs and lifts went up steadily throughtout. Heck I have run sd for 3 wks an added solid 10lbs of lean muscle. So I ran one compound and u guys are running 3!!! What do u expect to gain?

    More aas is not always the answer. Stacking compounds randomly doesn't work. Often u stack to decrease risk of sides and also possibly add some syngergy.
    good post

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  14. Registered User
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Answers
    0

    Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    Prob cause you are much like the OP... Not to be harsh but with you guys stats you dint need aas you really need to figure out what's wrong with either ur diet or training possibly have issues with both.

    If you ran something similar and it was just okay... Something is def wrong! Hell I ran just phera for 6 wks and added 22.5lbs and lifts went up steadily throughtout. Heck I have run sd for 3 wks an added solid 10lbs of lean muscle. So I ran one compound and u guys are running 3!!! What do u expect to gain?

    More aas is not always the answer. Stacking compounds randomly doesn't work. Often u stack to decrease risk of sides and also possibly add some syngergy.
    THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!! CHILL OUT ON ALL THREE AND PICK ONE AND MAKE IT WORK!!! HAHA way tooo many compounds and not enough solid work brutha!!! i hate to break it to ya and don't want to be rude but Liftingstud nailed it right on the nutz. . i ran mdrol one cycle gained and kept 8.5lbs. . . .ran hdrol alone and gained another 6lbs and lost about 2-3%bf. . .hard work witha diet and is key. . .save your liver man. . you only get one!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  15. Registered User
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,268
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by TNT716 View Post
    Hello,

    I'm about to start a cycle/bridge in about a week, I've ran m-drol and p-plex before together and seen great results, I'm going to run them together again except with m-drol in the beginning, then p-plex and m-lmg.

    My supports will be cycle assist, and some extra milk thistle pills as well.
    Along with proper pct.

    My bridge/cycle will look something like this:

    Week 1: m-drol 20mg
    Week 2: m-drol 30mg
    week 3: m-drol 30mg, p-plex 20mg
    week 4: m-drol 20mg, p-plex 30 mg
    week 5: p-plex 40mg
    week 6: p-plex 30mg, m-lmg 75mg
    week 7: m-lmg 100mg
    week 8: m-lmg 100mg

    Can anybody (that actually knows what they're talking about), give me any suggestions or lemme kno what ya think? Thanks!
    wow I do not like, would not advise, and would not do personally
    1. you got the most potenet compounds in there
    2. later weeks are 2 progesterones
    3. no clue of stats let alone ph usage. no one runs stuff like this
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT716 View Post
    I took p-plex and then m-drol last time and everything I gained from m-drol I basically lost, when I talked to some people around here, they said that you usually wanna take the m-drol first because of how fast it works and the extreme strength gains and then take the p-plex to build muscle and keeps the gains that you have already made with the m-drol.

    And I don't eat the same exact thing everyday, but basically, and usually looks like this:

    Morning: waffles, cereal, milk and true mass protein shake - bout 900 calories, 60g protein plus different kinds of proteins for sustained release

    pre-workout: dark rage
    followed by post work-out shake: ctyogainer bout 900 calories w 60g of protein

    lunch: boneless chicken wings, corn, applesauce

    dinner: pork chops or hamburgers, or chicken breast, plus corn, applesauce or grapes

    bout 1 hour after dinner: true mass shake again

    snack - ravioli. gnocchi, spagetti, (some type of noodles) gotta get them carbs

    bed-time: on's casein protein shake

    This varies, cuz like I said I don't eat the same thing everyday, plus I have work, school and 2 kids to take care of but I very rarely miss any big meals, if I miss a meal it's maybe the snack, my average calorie intake is about 3500-4500, and protein intake is about 175-275g, I just don't seem to gain as well as others do, I'm a hardgainer.

    I also work out bout 4-5 times a week, heavy weights, change my workouts, focus a lot on squats and deadlifts for legs for ideal testoterone release.
    well not ot bash you but if you lost everything you gained, what makes you think itll be different this time? agian no offense intended.

    shoot for 1.5-2g protein per lb, carbs are king for gaining.

    whats your routine like? I focus on squats and deadlifts as well but I prolly got about it in a diff way. I think you'll just be wasting money on this cuz youve already done it one time.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  16. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,979
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    wow I do not like, would not advise, and would not do personally
    1. you got the most potenet compounds in there
    2. later weeks are 2 progesterones
    3. no clue of stats let alone ph usage. no one runs stuff like this
    well not ot bash you but if you lost everything you gained, what makes you think itll be different this time? agian no offense intended...
    I will preempt my statement by saying that I completely agree with 99% of your post, but...

    Both PPlex and MDrol are androstanes. Look at their nomenclatures
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. M-Drol and P-Plex Cycle
    By asoulecpt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 05:22 PM
  2. H-Drol / EQ-Plex cycle help
    By dregre in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 05:40 PM
  3. PCT for a P-Plex/M-Drol Cycle
    By BillyBoy5885 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 10:17 PM
  4. p-plex & m-drol cycle need help
    By jamesb2525 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 11:27 PM
  5. M Drol/P-Plex cycle
    By Joeypspaa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 09-27-2008, 09:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in