D-PLEX vs STANO-DROL...DIFFERENCES ?
- 03-15-2010, 06:36 PM
- 03-15-2010, 07:15 PM
Stano-drol works best combined with another compound such as h-drol. D-plex is already methylated and should yield solid results ran solo.
Stano-drol is not methylated whereas D-plex is.
03-18-2010, 02:10 AM
Stanodrol gives more of a DHT-type effect (increased strength, focus, aggression, etc); can stack with just about anything (including D-Plex if you really want to; others have). D-Plex really doesn't have as much of a DHT effect as you would think (a good thing possibly). Kind of a lean bulker/recomp; would stack good with bold or 11-sterone or any other non-methyl or could do solo or even run with formestane if you want to have your veins bulging.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Davrlev in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-21-2010, 09:18 PM
- By blaine2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-18-2010, 01:46 PM
- By GTA61 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 25Last Post: 05-30-2010, 03:02 PM
- By gmyrrhk in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2010, 05:01 PM
- By Nolbandet102 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-27-2005, 10:52 AM